[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we end the Positivist crisis that is destablalising the west?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Positivist.png (443KB, 521x512px) Image search: [Google]
Positivist.png
443KB, 521x512px
How do we end the Positivist crisis that is destablalising the west?
>>
Stop believing in the fantasy that there is no God and that every person can just make up their own moral values.
>>
First convince them that the foregone conclusion of positivism is nihilism. Tell them that they now have two options:

1) Embrace the absurd, in which case their only course of action is suicide
2) Reject the absurd, in which case their only reason is to reject all other belief systems other than one that they love and bask in the glory of the lord Jesus Christ for eternity.
>>
>>2324476
>>2324495
>>2324511
Same retarded faggot.

There is no crisis and the west is better off without the mental poison that is abrahamic religion. Good fucking riddance to your stupid fucking church, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
>>
File: 1480562035370.jpg (47KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1480562035370.jpg
47KB, 529x502px
>>2324515
>There is no crisis
You don't actually believe that do you?
>>
>>2324515
Remember when Islam takes over Europe in 15 years. There is no tax for nonbelievers. There is only the sword.
>>
>>2324521
>nonbelievers
By that I mean atheists.

As opposed to monotheists.

idk why I'm bothering to clarify my troll post.
>>
>>2324476
Hume
>>
File: Western Liberals.png (106KB, 604x558px) Image search: [Google]
Western Liberals.png
106KB, 604x558px
>>2324515
>>
>>2324521
Pisslam isn't going to take over shit you paranoid moron. Besides, I don't live in europe and I own firearms, any sumbitch comes after me with a sword is getting put down.

>>2324519
Yes I do.

>>2324554
Nice idiotic meme image.
>>
>>2324563
You got trolled by master trollers 2012, you idiot.
>>
>>2324566
He's a troll and we're trolls. All of 4chan is ironic. This is some idiot pretending to be a Tumblr clicktivist arguing against a bunch of idiots pretending that SJWs pose a serious existential threat to Western society.
>>
>>2324563
>Nice idiotic meme image.

nice non argument
>>
>>2324563
>Pisslam isn't going to take over shit you paranoid moron.
Tell that to modern London.
>Besides, I don't live in europe
Do you seriously believe that America will be safe from Muslim immigration once European nations have an Islamist plurality and the UN pushes sanctions (in the name of Allah) against the USA for being white?

I mean, just look at what has happened to Israel since the house of Saud has convinced the leftists that they're literally Jewish Nazis. They're coming for you next.

>and I own firearms, any sumbitch comes after me with a sword is getting put down.
Sword was of course, metaphorical.
>>
>>2324589
>they're literally Jewish Nazis.
Wait, this one is actually correct.
>>
File: bibi.jpg (54KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
bibi.jpg
54KB, 768x512px
>>2324623
How dare you call the Jews Jewish Nazis? Don't you remember the holocaust?
>>
>>2324589
>>Tell that to modern London.
Stop reading retarded tabloids.

>>Do you seriously believe that America will be safe from Muslim immigration once European nations have an Islamist plurality and the UN pushes sanctions (in the name of Allah) against the USA for being white?
Look I get that you're trolling and everything but seriously, this is too obvious.
>>
>>2324664
>Look I get that you're trolling and everything but seriously, this is too obvious.
Sadly enough if you say that on /pol/ they'll agree with you.
>>
>>2324664
>Stop reading retarded tabloids.
The mayor of London is an adherent of...?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.