[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Sweden BTFO every single one of it's neighbors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0039.jpg (50KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
50KB, 852x480px
How did Sweden BTFO every single one of it's neighbors?
>>
>Who is Tordenskjold

It's funny, when I'm hanging out with my Norwegian brothers, we can always talk about what the fuck Sweden is up to these days. Go suck an immigrants cock.
>>
File: karoliner moe.jpg (601KB, 1327x1600px) Image search: [Google]
karoliner moe.jpg
601KB, 1327x1600px
As we had a small population at the time, we was forced to drill the army really hard to make it effektiv. We created an early form of conscription, called indelningverket, where every province would raise an regiment with around 1200 soldiers.
We also had some of the best military minds of the 17th century with people like Gustav II Adolf and Charles XI, both who made improvment to the system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotment_system#New_system
>>
>>2322128
as an example of how effective the system where, a regiment of mercenary could take months to be put up and be ready for action, while a swedish regiment only needed a couple of days.
Our soldiers where also among the finest in all of Europa in that time.
>>
We didnt really BTFO any of our neighbours. We both won and lost alot against both Russia and Denmark.

Also like the other poster said we had some great military minds that made good use of overlooked stuff mobile artillery, firing muskets in unison, stuff like that
>>
We didnt really BTFO any of our neighbours. We both won and lost alot against both Russia and Denmark.

Also like the other poster said we had some great military minds that made good use of overlooked stuff like mobile artillery, firing muskets in unison, stuff like that
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.