[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the worst serial killer in the last hundred years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: ted Bundy.jpg (104KB, 1200x745px) Image search: [Google]
ted Bundy.jpg
104KB, 1200x745px
Who is the worst serial killer in the last hundred years?
>>
>>2321177
Winston church hill
>>
The worst one probably is one of those who were never identified.
For the rest, I suppose there is a list with body counts on wikipedia.
>>
>>2321179
Does not qualify.
>>
>>2321177
But would they be the worst if they were doing really well with their murders?
>>
Stalin.
>>
>>2321197
Correct. OP specifically asked for Serial Killers, not mass murderers. Obama would qualify though.
>>
>>2321179
>>2321244
Serial killers usually refer to people doing the killing themselves, in ways that are criminal in regard to the laws of their time.
Statesmen and military officers ordering killings, within their legal prerogatives, are not part of that category.
>>
>>2321313
Nuremberg Trials disagree with you
>>
>>2321177
Harry S. Truman
>>
Albert Fish
Luis Garavito
Andrei Chikatilo
BTK
>>
>>2321422
>Albert Fish

He killed like, what, not even 5 kids ? He was just degenerate as fuck.
>>
John Wayne Gacy
>>
>>2321458
I remember reading that he cut of a tard penis and shoving nails up his groin.
>>
File: IMG_0440.jpg (624KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.jpg
624KB, 1280x1440px
>>
>>2321458
That guy's a real jerk.
>>
>>2321321
Nope. Serial killer is a term defined by journalists and criminalists and such. Being tried for mass murder doesn't make one a serial killer.
>>
File: Pedro serial.jpg (13KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Pedro serial.jpg
13KB, 220x220px
One of the worst that is out now is Pedro Lopez. He is believed to have killed more than 300 girls. He was released in 1998 is and wanted for a 2002 murder.
>>
>>2321177
Harold Shipman. 200 confirmed kills. also nice dubs
>>
>>2321458
fuck him, reading the wikipedia page about him made me sick in the stomach.
>>
>>2322414
shit, I didn't even notice that.
OT, Shipman was a sick ass. He would have gotten away with it if he hadn't been so greedy.
>>
>>2322541
just checked back, the wiki says its 250+.
>He would have gotten away with it if he hadn't been so greedy.
Well good thing he didn't right. unlike the Zodiac...
>>
>>2322414
Shipman's bodycount was impressive, but his methods weren't too cruel. Overdosing people versus someone like Fish or BTK raping and severing people while they were alive is a whole other level
>>
>>2321230
Wasn't a serial killer idiot
>>
>>2321177
Society in its negligence and ignorance of the masses; blindly staring at their tv's with built in remote and infinite stupid channels to amuse their absent mind.
>>
The United States Government
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.