[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about some historic boy geniuses /his/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Clockboy Ahmed.jpg (41KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
Clockboy Ahmed.jpg
41KB, 780x440px
Tell me about some historic boy geniuses /his/.
>>
Wait people thought THAT was a bomb? It just looks like a fucking board. Man people are pretty retarded.
>>
>>2321071
That's not the clock. It might be a component of the briefcase.
>>
>>2321068
Michelangelo I believe was sculpting when he was 14
>>
>>2321105
Interesting.
>>
>>2321068
Do any historic girl geniuses exist at all?
>>
>>2321121
Perhaps Joan of Arc, for military strategy?
>>
>>2321124
She wasnt military genius. She was just zealot.
>>
>>2321068

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSK9AnXrdKs
>>
>>2321068
>>2321071
>>2321077
>>2321831
>Obama invites him to the whitehouse because muh identity politics
>Everyone thinks it happened to this kid cause he was brown and they racially profiled
>Later find out Dad has a long history of trying to set up these schemes in an attempt to sue for discrimination
>People begin to realize zero tolerance policies are fucking stupid for everyone, regardless if brown or white

I wish I could go to the white house when I was suspended for having a tiny pocket knife locked in my car inside my glove compartment right next to campus. But I would have to be brown for that I guess.
>>
>>2322194
How the hell did they find the knife you incompetent dolt?
>>
>>2322212
Random searches.

This was my Junior year about 2 years back. I live in a Louisiana City with a lot of gang activity and a lot of zero tolerance policies for the schools here. They do random searches of people's cars where basically you have to unlock the car and let them look in the compartments for weapons or risk getting suspended for refusing to do so.
>>
>>2321124
Boudicca*
>>
galois
>>
>>2322246
>outnumber Romans 10 to 1
>still lose

Wew
>>
>>2322246
>Get raped (literally)
>Sack some undermanned Roman towns
>One (1) Legion fucks your entire army up
>Kill urself

Yeah nah she's not brilliant.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.