[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Ataturk a dictator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1069.png (280KB, 464x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1069.png
280KB, 464x599px
Was Ataturk a dictator
>>
Yes.
>>
>>2320503
Yeah.

Does that change anything?
>>
>>2320510
Isn't it hypocritical that a man who preached democracy become a dictator
>>
File: fedora bahşişler.jpg (13KB, 220x310px) Image search: [Google]
fedora bahşişler.jpg
13KB, 220x310px
>>2320503
yes of course, and not an "enlightened" one either.
>>2320513
to be fair, he didn't exactly preach democracy above everything else. he preached laicite, egalitarianism, republicanism and democracy, and when he tried democracy and saw that would/could damage other aspects of his ideal, he just thought "i guess it can wait a bit"
>>
>>2320503
Ataturk was a God-Tier leader.
I say this as a Greek.
He would fucking turn in his grave if he saw what's going on today with Islamism...
>>
>>2320885
Islamism > Sec*larism
>>
>>2320885

he'd probably approve of erdogan desu

ataturk was not as secularist as most people think and erdogan isn't as islamist as most people think
>>
>>2320903
You play the game with what u got, ehh?
>>
>>2320898
>/x/
>>
>>2320513
>democracy
Democracy is dictatorship though
>>
>>2320903
Ataturk openly despited Islam.
>>
>>2321211
Probably because he was donmeh, mustafa knew lots of hebrew.
>>
>>2320513
Ceaser did the same :^)
>>
>>2320503

yeah but he was a cool one that everyone loved and who is still revered

the only people who don't like Ataturk are Armenians and Greek subhumans
>>
>>2320903
He definitely was for a divide between religion and politics and erdogan banking on islam all the time makes that divide smaller.
In almost every speech erdogan calls people his brothers as in brothers in faith even if he doesn't go full sharia it gives a signal.
>>
File: 1481523448004.jpg (38KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
1481523448004.jpg
38KB, 680x697px
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, First of His name, Ancestor of the Turks and the Secular Men, Protector of the Republic and Women of the East, Breaker of Religion's Chains, Smasher of Seven Armies, Vanguard of the East, Defender of the Dardanelles Strait and Tripoli, the Liberator, the Hammer of Progress and Sentient Sword of the Fertile Crescent, Protector of the Orphaned and Dispossessed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.