[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Alternate History Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: myreaction.jpg (88KB, 497x943px) Image search: [Google]
myreaction.jpg
88KB, 497x943px
So be honest with me /his/.

What is the stupidest piece of alternate history writing that you've ever read?

I remember reading one particular book over a decade ago(I forgot the name) about the allies and axis having modern era weaponry, but it ended basically the same way it did now. Not only that, but somehow the allies were always able to counter the axis no matter what and in one case, a marine squad, knowingly went to their death to report of a Japanese position just so it could be bombarded.
>>
Probably the whole "the middle ages didn't happen" theory, that and the "history reset" theories. Some holocaust revisionism is a real stretch , and borders on delusional. Nothing you haven't heard of.
>>
Your grandparents are liars everything they told you is a lie. Humanity is a race of star travelers and we only settled on this planet about a hundred years ago because we're refugees of a galactic war. Our grandparents generation who were the settlers wanted us to forget our star traveling ways and invented all of our history making pretend were indigenous to this plane. Ever notice all tech and population growth literally all comes from the last century? What are the odds you were born right on the cusp of when electricity Internet and planes became the norm?

Huh really makes you think.
>>
There's this guy that lived many years ago who believed we came from monkeys and that the world is millions of years old.

Crazy, deluded old man. The sad part is that alot of people actually bought into this garbage.
>>
>>2319485
Not as crazy as they guy who claims we we're all created by a space wizard in the sky.
>>
This was from a novel.

>Augustus sends his daughter's husband to conquer Germany.
>He does it.
>This automatically causes the Roman Empire to stretch into Scandinavia nd Iceland; makes the creating of a über state composed by the Ancient Polish and proto-slave tribes possible; and essentially locks the geopolitica la situation for 1500 or so years.
>Literally no changes in culture in the meanwhile, they are "I century Romans/Chinese/Parthians with cannons" because loltraditionalism.
>>
>>2319442
I read part of a book where the author claimed humans used to be lizard with dicks on their heads.
>>
File: try not to look at it....jpg (25KB, 540x241px) Image search: [Google]
try not to look at it....jpg
25KB, 540x241px
>>2319442
Need I say more?
>>
>>2319715
What is this, bullshit internet graphs for ants?
>>
>>2319715
>>2320758
The Man in the High Castle's universe is so stupid that it get's you out of the experience.
>>
>>2321065

Most Alternate Histories where the Nazis conquer America are stupid.

If you want a laugh, here is how Spike TV shows the U.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWoh6rgU3S8
>>
>>2319458
>>2319474
I don't think you understand what "alternate history" refers to.
Hint: it's not about alternative history or fringe/conspiracy theories
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.