[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was he autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: himmler.jpg (201KB, 568x798px) Image search: [Google]
himmler.jpg
201KB, 568x798px
was he autistic?
>>
He's probably the one I hate most of the high-ranking Nazis.
>>
>>2318955
You may hate him but he doesn't ask for your love, only your fear.
>>
>>2318985
lol, he thinks I'm scared of this manlet dork who puked when visiting the camps
>>
>>2319003
You might want to consider Himmler's feels and pretend to be scared at least.
>>
>>2318955
Why? Not even /pol/ memeing, but as you point out here >>2319003
he saw the holocaust as a necessary evil.

Don't get me wrong, that's still evil af. But compare it to people like Heydreich or Mengele, who reveled in murdering and torturing Jews
>>
>>2319018
It's worse that he thought it was a necessary evil because it reveals the capacity for evil that humans have and how they can rationalise it.
>>
>>2319008
kek
>>
>>2319018
>he saw the holocaust as a necessary evil.
>Don't get me wrong, that's still evil af.

Is it really, if he sincerely saw it as the only way to prevent greater evil? Whether he was correct about that is besides the point when it comes to its morality. But don't military and state leaders (including the non-demonized ones) make that kind of decisions all the time, kill and cause suffering to colossal amounts of people because they calculated that it was the only way to prevent greater evil? Nuking Hiroshima etc.
>>
>>2319051
>Whether he was correct about that is besides the point when it comes to its morality.

Retarded post.
>>
>>2319051
My point was more that Himmler was not as bad as some of the other Nazis, because he didn't enjoy what the Holocaust was, but it's impossible to even slightly defend a Nazi without being accused of /pol/ LARPing

>>2319027
Other Nazis rationalised it too, and as well as that they enjoyed the act of murder
>>
>>2318940
More like LARPing as a "pure germanic aryan norse warrior", living his fantasy in being knee deep in mystical pseudoscientific shit, commanding a force of psychopathic fanatical thugs and jizzing in his dream thinking of Thule.
I don't know if he was on the scale though.
>>
>>2319075
If he was wrong about it being a necessary evil, that would mean he was tragically mistaken, not evil. If he had killed just out of sadism or something that would be evil.
>>
>>2319103
Semantics.

Nice try, retard.
>>
File: 1449258471227.jpg (64KB, 494x211px) Image search: [Google]
1449258471227.jpg
64KB, 494x211px
>>2318940
Yes.
>>
>>2319172
WE
>>
>>2318940
What I'd like to know is how someone so young became so powerful in Nazi Germany
>>
File: gazi.jpg (111KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
gazi.jpg
111KB, 1200x630px
>>2319172
>real hitler also refers to whites as cave beasts
>>
The words good and evil should be banned from here.
It is not fair to compare two different society's concepts of good and evil without discussing ideology among other things.

The two concepts are too subjective for a constructive discussion.
>>
>>2319203
Hitler was a principled man that understood real life wasn't all black and white; Himmler was dindu-tier.
>>
>>2319203
Hitler favored the Roman-revival style of fascism, while Himmler was obsessed with the Viking fetishism that persists in a lot of white nationalists today.
>>
>>2319003
Maaan, you're quite the toughguy. So high test and sexy. How can I become more like you?
>>
>>2319018
He saw it as necessary evil, but the evil wasn't killing innocent people, but forcing the killers to undergo the stress of killing.
>>
File: tfwndaughteru.jpg (41KB, 615x469px) Image search: [Google]
tfwndaughteru.jpg
41KB, 615x469px
I want the relationship he had with his daughter, he was basically obsessed with her and she was similarly attached to him and still is as an 87 year old grandmother. Whatever monstrosities has he commited, I'm deeply jealous of him in this sense. Imagine having a daughter that refuses to renounce you, loves and worships you even after knowing everything you did and commiting suicide.
>>
>>2318940
Yes
>>
guy was a black magician doing satanic rituals in castle basements, you do the math
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.