[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the most powerful man in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Check these SICK quads.jpg (406KB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Check these SICK quads.jpg
406KB, 1500x2250px
Real power, not just size of realm. For example, Kim Jong Un is more "powerful" than the Queen, because he exercises more power.
>>
Harry Truman or Kublai Khan.
>>
OP was the gayest person in history.
>>
Probably Stalin
>>
>>2318888
Firstly, bretty gud quads.

To answer your question, probably Adolf or Stalin. If not them, some dictator from the post-industrial era.

For most of history there were technological limitations to the power of the state. Augustus or Alexander couldn't throw you in prison because you were recorded badmouthing them in a private room. Nor could they ship millions of people via train or combustion engine.
>>
George Soros IS the most powerful man in history.

The entire world is his chessboard.
>>
>>2318888
The Bognadoffs
>>
File: darius.jpg (88KB, 447x596px) Image search: [Google]
darius.jpg
88KB, 447x596px
>>2318888
Probably this guy.I believe the Achaemenid Empire ruled over something like 44% of the population at its peak (i.e. his reign).
>>
>>2318903
This, maybe Xi Jinping right now if we're quantifying by amount of people affected by policies.
>>
>he hasn't taken the Bog pill
>>
>>2319262
>>2319318

I hate this forced meme
>>
Jesus Christ, because He is literally God.
>>
File: dolan.jpg (34KB, 624x414px) Image search: [Google]
dolan.jpg
34KB, 624x414px
>>2318888
If we're talking in absolute terms, I think we all know the answer to that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4chsf_8v0xk
>>
Trajan.
>>
>>2320148
Trupfags plz go away
>>
>>2320171
It's plausible though. The ability of governments to control lives has grown with technology.
>>
>>2320173
>It's plausible though. The ability of governments to control lives has grown with technology.
Stop with this bullshit.
He's a president in a democratic republic. He has to follow laws.
There was a time when rulers didn't have to follow any fucking rules and owned everything including the land and people
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.