[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he do it? Why did he have to go and solve Philosophy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (23KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 220x294px
Why did he do it? Why did he have to go and solve Philosophy?
>>
*solve* that's a pretty spooky thing to say.
>>
>>2318760
>implying Wittgenstein didn't actually win philosophy.
>>
Actually I solved philosophy last Summer but I'm not telling anyone the solution lol >:)
>>
>>2318760
what are you talking about? he just has opinions on what an idealized human is. he even declares they are opinions.

if you want to look up the closest things to the "solvers" of philosophy, get into the phenomenologists. existentialists are more akin to inspirational speakers.
>>
>>2318760
why can't he fuck that ubermensh in that pussy nigger man I wish he undersodd that stinrer meme mam is bettter than a cloiud on ice tohsaka
>>
File: 34562.png (994KB, 893x859px) Image search: [Google]
34562.png
994KB, 893x859px
>>2319904
>>
File: 1482813281509.jpg (52KB, 688x726px) Image search: [Google]
1482813281509.jpg
52KB, 688x726px
>>2318760
Do people seriously think he has written anything more insightful than Stirner?
>>
>>2318760
It really depress me to see how right he was. Nowadays, ressentiment is everywhere, and if you're an autoproclamed opressed minoritiy, you're automatically right. Women, homosexuals, black people are all oppressed by priviledged white cis mâle. It's really depressing.
>>
His whole vision, of the will to power and all that, he imposed that grandiose vision on himself because he was a pitiful invalid. Its whole basis is false, nonexistent. His work is an unspeakable megalomania. His most authentic work is his letters, because in them he’s truthful, while in his other work he’s prisoner to his vision. In his letters one sees that he’s just a poor guy, that he’s ill, exactly the opposite of everything he claimed.
>>
>>2320373
The "will of power" is an existential philosophy about how to overcome oneself by constant improvement, from a pragmatic and positivist point of view, this philosophy is the best one to live a fulfilling existence.

Now, you can disagree with him, but calling him names and dismissing his work the same way doesn't allow me of others to understand what or why you find to be wrong/false in particular.

Now I've seen some people make comments like yours, who retort back something along the lines of "why is Nietzsche right?" or some variation to shift the burden of proof unto others, since you are criticising Nietzsche's work I've assume that you like some of us here have read his complete works, so we have base knowledge, if you are going to create a new argument to disprove him you need to give us your thoughts/logic so we can agree or disagree.

I've laid the fundamentals of what "Will of power" is, but this is not Nietzsche's hole argument about the will, since he also in a more deep level he discussed about the "free will" the "being" and "existence".
>>
>>2319890
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.