[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5635.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5635.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
Was it autism?
>>
I think the real question is "was it Turks?"
>>
>>2316106
it was autism
>>
>>2316106
Genociding turkish muslims after the fall of the ottoman empire?
Maybe, but /pol/ wouldn't say so.
I have no idea how the ottoman empire treated the christians in the balkans while they controlled the area, but i do know that they were kinda bad, especially in the latet parts of their rule, so maybe the local christian masses had a reason to be pissed at getting colonized by muslim turks and act accordingly
>>
>>2316106
Only capable of removing kebab while kebab is unarmed.
>>
>>2316123
How did the ottomans treat you kinda bad ? They let you practice your religions, they didnt destroy your churches, and you didnt even need to go die in their wars because you paid a tad bit of extra tax
>>
>>2316123
Ottomans actually treated them well.Muslims and non muslims had different laws etc.
>>
>>2316325
Dunno, i'm from romania and they did burn down the city in live in at least once and pretty much all christians hated them with a passion
>>2316477
Not so sure about this but at least they made sure people wouldn't be killing each other within the empire on the basis of religion alone

I think.
>>
Autism is a human condition and animals can't suffer from it. Seeing that Serbs are animals it's really hard to say that it was because of autism.
>>
File: 1480821268351.png (498KB, 925x919px) Image search: [Google]
1480821268351.png
498KB, 925x919px
>he doesn't know about balkan meme warfare
>>
The ottoman empire routinely abducted kids forcing them to serve as eunichs. They taxed you for your religious beliefs but didn't invest at all in the regions welfare. I've heard Serbs claim that there weren't even roads aside from dirt paths after ottoman rule, that they tried to ban education and that the utter lack of industry kept the population in the Balkans tiny
>>
>>2316325
They enslaved us and raped our women.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.