[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

buying /his/ shit online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: kult.jpg (80KB, 1074x454px) Image search: [Google]
kult.jpg
80KB, 1074x454px
where do y'all go when/if you buy his-related shit?
I know that plenty of y'all own jewelry/weapons from history, where do y'all buy?
what have y'all bought?
>>
>>2314323
try y'ally'ally'all.redneck
>>
>>2314331
y'all is actually a repairing of the English language after it lost it's second-person plural, coming from the Scots "ye aw" (coming from the Scots-Irish who settled in the American South), from Old English "ge".

There is literally nothing wrong with "y'all", the rest of the Anglo world needs to get on our level.
>>
>>2314323
Maybe y'all should try y'all a website y'all by'all the nallme of ebay.y'all, y'all.
>>
>>2314400
ebay is garbage though
>>
>>2314323
Libraries
>>
>>2314390
>y'all is actually a repairing of the English language after it lost it's second-person plural, coming from the Scots "ye aw" (coming from the Scots-Irish who settled in the American South), from Old English "ge".
>There is literally nothing wrong with "y'all", the rest of the Anglo world needs to get on our level.

Or they could take a more modern term from the Scottish lexicon and use 'yous' (as in 'What are yous doing?' or 'Yous are/Yous're all retarded'), a much more direct and linguistically consistent term than y'all.
>>
>>2314678
A fair example, of it done otherwise, but there is still no problem to be had with 'y'all'.
Likewise, I speak the Southern American dialect of English, not the Scottish one, and so wouldn't be appropriate to my character.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.