[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: chess master.jpg (246KB, 1600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chess master.jpg
246KB, 1600x1080px
What was his endgame?
>>
>>2313580
Checkmate.
>>
>>2313580

Ultimately, it was a simplifying one. Fischer almost always preferred direct positions, with only a few possible courses of play but requiring very deep calculations to see your way through the few possibilities.
>>
File: IMG_0430.png (124KB, 1188x1188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0430.png
124KB, 1188x1188px
>Chess960 (also known as Fischer Random Chess) is a variant of chess invented and advocated by former World Chess Champion Bobby Fischer, publicly announced on June 19, 1996 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.[1][2] It employs the same board and pieces as standard chess; however, the starting position of the pieces on the players' home ranks is randomized. The random setup renders the prospect of obtaining an advantage through the memorization of opening lines impracticable, compelling players to rely on their talent and creativity.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess960
>>
Cut off his parents' legs and stuff the rest of 'em in a pair of garbage bins, to keep him company as they all slowly died together in a bunker.
>>
>"nothing personal kid but... checkmate"
>>
1. Play chess
2. Anti-Semitism
3. ???
4. Sleep with Icelandic models
>>
fischer is a crazy bastard

I don't say that to discredit him, he does a well enough job of that himself. I actually believe what he says but he comes off like one of those sociopathic prisoners with no guilt or remorse for what they've done in his later interviews
>>
What was his problem with the jews?
>>
>>2314513
He is dead kiddo
>>2314525
Weird considering he was Jewish
>>
>>2314537
He knew them well
>>
File: 1484577739029.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484577739029.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>2314550
>even the jews hate the jews
>>
>>2314570
Takes one to know one.
>>
>>2313580
exposing the kikes
>>
>>2314501
Kek
>>
In all seriousness, I think that he couldn't stand being the pawn.

He was a super genius, at least that's how he saw himself, but most of his career was built around being a propaganda piece the cold war, then the USA threw him in prison, and I'm sure all kinds of Jewish groups tried to claim him as one of theirs.

I think his eccentricity was an attempt to legitimize his authentic existence. He didn't want to be a piece in the political struggles of the USA, or another """Jewish""" genius. He just wanted to go to his mothers funeral, after dedicating his life to his talents and his country.

Poor guy.
>>
>>2314570
>all the most backward cultures hate the Jews
>>
>>2315446
Well put.
>>
>>2315479
so everyone?
>>
>>2313598
fpbp
>>
Any one hear that interview he did on 9/11 or the day after? Pure kek

he was so handsome ; ;
>>
>>2315503
/thread
Pack it up kids
>>
File: 1482730530408.png (85KB, 302x313px) Image search: [Google]
1482730530408.png
85KB, 302x313px
>>2315559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkLE90jSCWU
>>
He wanted to defeat Von Neumann through hard work and dedication. Of course he couldn't.
>>
>>2315846
I feel like you can quote this speech as Chomsky and troll a bunch of people hard.
>>
>>2317279
kek
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.