[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speaker's corner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: _78055932_jan_enkelmann_18.jpg (51KB, 624x400px) Image search: [Google]
_78055932_jan_enkelmann_18.jpg
51KB, 624x400px
Has anyone on /his/ ever gone to a Speaker's Corner on the weekend to make a speech or start an argument or watch other people doing so?

Thinking of going to the one in London this sunday to discuss some religion and politics.

any thoughts or experiences or stories to tell /his/?
>>
File: Speakers-Corner-006 (1).jpg (36KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Speakers-Corner-006 (1).jpg
36KB, 460x276px
I'm gonna try and have a discussion/argument with one of these people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAmLismnukQ
>>
>>2313075
God, multiculturalism is disgusting. I can almost halfway understand why leftists can argue that this should be permissible in North America or Australia, but why on earth should these Saracens be allowed to proselytize in the UK and Europe? Those are Christian countries. Muslims should not be allowed to try and convert people in them.
>>
>>2313603
Hey, the Anglosphere is just an extension of Great Britain.
We don't want these guys.
>>
>>2313603
A good reason would be freedoms. People should be able to wander around the world and do what they want, ideally. So what if they are brown, that is none of your business, why make a big deal out of it like some nazi?

Where leftists are in the wrong is insisting that people be taxed nice and high to build community centers, that the law say there are too many white and asian males in tech and they should be discriminated against to promote diversity and other pointless things. They are abusing democracy and people's fears of racism to violate individual rights like something out of an Ayn Rand novel.
>>
>>2313075
>alpha male muslim talking to some manlet nu male brit

The battle is already lost.
>>
>>2313075
Try to be persuasive, not logical.
I mean what is the point of being there?
Not to reach some truth, that is impossible in such an enviornment. The only possible point is to convert people to your point of view.
This is done through charisma, humor and overal good talking skills.
>>
>>2313075
First world Muslims are so polite in their proselytizing. Christfags could learn a thing or too desu. Maybe they're trying to overcompensate for the negative public perception of Muslims but still.
>>
>>2315342
*two
>>
>>2313603
because it's 2017
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.