[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus was probably white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 40

File: Yazidi girl.jpg (79KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
Yazidi girl.jpg
79KB, 625x415px
Why is it so hard for some people to believe that Jesus was white? Israel is part of the Levant, a region that had several prolific European groups through it (Alexander's Greeks, Romans, etc.) just prior to Jesus' birth. He easily could have had kinky blonde hair and blue/green eyes just like many native Levantines. The Arab Muslims hadn't even been through yet so it's even more likely.
>>
>>2311210
The only thing we pretty much know for sure is that he wasn't black. I don't think he looked like a pasty Swede, but I reckon he'd pass easily for a Greek or Italian.
>>
>>2311234
We know he wasn't black mongoloid, amerindian or polynesian. That leaves every premodern phenotype from europe, north africa, the middle east and the stans (excluding pakistan).
>>
>>2311210
What I hear from most we wuzers is theres verses in the Bible (don't know en off the top of my head) that describe him as having a bronze color skin tone and hair that looked like wool, which suggest he may not have been white.

Again, I'm not making such a claim, I'm just telling you what I'm hearing.
>>
>>2311234
Probably, but mind that Greece and Italy were also less brown than they are today before Muslim expansion and mass immigration, so that still suggests he's what we'd call "white" today.
>>
>>2311242
That describes his second coming / divine form though, which is nothing like his human form.
>>
>>2311242
wool is white, platinum blonde Swede confirmed
>>
>>2311242
It says his hair is white like wool and his body like burnished bronze. So a shiny orange body with white hair. Nothing particularly human.
>>
>>2311251
Some Germans have an orange-y skin tone
>>
>>2311242

That verse is in Revelations. It describes what his spirit looked like after his death. The verse didn't say his hair was like wool, it said his hair was as white as wool .
>>
File: messina-christ.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
messina-christ.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
When did this?
>>
File: 2nd coming.jpg (220KB, 931x1312px) Image search: [Google]
2nd coming.jpg
220KB, 931x1312px
>>2311251
>>2311242
>>2311254
Bronze skin + white hair is literally picrelated.
>>
File: 5a.jpg (143KB, 540x787px) Image search: [Google]
5a.jpg
143KB, 540x787px
>>2311261
Become sexier than this?
>>
>>2311210
Because it doesn't fit their narrative
>>
>>2311210
Jews were totally known for intermixing with the conquering forces.
>>
File: israeli-women11.jpg (39KB, 414x600px) Image search: [Google]
israeli-women11.jpg
39KB, 414x600px
>>2311272
nice
>>
>>2311245
Muslims never moved into Greece or Italy in serious enough numbers to change the skin tone of the locals.

Roman's own depictions of themselves was swarthy and similar to what's already see all around the Mediterranean. And that was before the Arabs.

Jesus was from the levant and thus most likely looked like most people of the area. tanned or olive skinned and dark hair.
>>
>>2311310
It's been 2000 years, Turks can do a lot of damage to a gene pool in a place like Greece in that time
>>
File: paint2_2_23.jpg (39KB, 600x191px) Image search: [Google]
paint2_2_23.jpg
39KB, 600x191px
>>2311321
Even still, given what we know of the area and using their depictions of themselves we can get a pretty good idea of what they looked like.

And its not much different than what they look like now. 2000 years isn't really that long.
>>
File: Fresco-Pompeii.jpg (297KB, 1184x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fresco-Pompeii.jpg
297KB, 1184x1600px
>>2311321
One thing /pol/ has taught me is that Germanic people are just as "WE WUZ KANGZ" as Black Americans
>>
>>2311337
>>2311343

Was just about to post the paintings from Pompeii.

I know it's not what some want to hear but the ancient greeks, romans, and levantines most likely were not Nordic whites.

Some figures were remarked to have light eyes and golden brown hair but they were the exceptions and were specifically mentioned as being such.
>>
>>2311348
>ancient greeks, romans, and levantines most likely were not Nordic whites
no shit but that's not the only kind of white is all people are getting at
>>
File: paint2_3_13.jpg (18KB, 213x260px) Image search: [Google]
paint2_3_13.jpg
18KB, 213x260px
>>2311337
>>2311343
This. Here's a pic of how Egyptians looked like before the Arabs and during Roman times. They look exactly the same as Coptics, and most Egyptians today. It's why I (and I'm Nigerian-American) don't believe that for the most part Egypt was black. Black dynasties ruling it everyone once in awhile, yea? But the majority of the populace? Nah
>>
>>2311351
Yea, but why did OP post a picture with someone that has blonde hair and blue eyes? When people say "Jesus wasn't white", they mean that Jesus wasn't Nordic white.
>>
>>2311337

>muh turkish rapebabies

OH MY GOD THE GENETIC MAKE UP OF ANATOLIA, THE BALKANS, GREECE ET CETERA DIDN'T CONSIDERABLE CHANGE DURING THE OTTOMAN CONQUESTS

ANATOLIANS WERE SWARTHY, GREEKS WERE SWARTHY, AND DINARIDS WERE SWARTHY LONG BEFORE TURKS EVEN WERE A FUCKING THING
>>
>>2311351
If you really want to get into it "white" itself is loosely defined and often changes to match whatever agenda one wishes to push.

Most of the people around the mediterranean, including north Africans, are swarthy and olive skinned. Whether you wish to qualify that as white, is up to you but it differs from person to person.
>>
>>2311364
Didn't mean to quote.
>>
Why does how he looked matter?
>>
>>2311379
cause historical revisionism is wrong and saying he was "Middle Eastern" (implying Arab) is just a middle ground so blacks don't get mad that he was definitely white.
>>
>>2311358
that girl is from like, Iran or something if she's Yazidi
>>
>>2311210
Why not believe in Thor who we can know for sure is 100% white?
>>
>>2311383
He was a middle eastern semit. And according to the US race census middle easterners are white.
>>
>>2311210
>Ancient Greeks, Romans, etc.
>white
>>
>>2311352
technically most of the fayum portraits are of Greek Egyptians
>>
>>2311210
he looked brown.
If you consider middle eastern levantine brown white, cool.
If not, who gives a shit.
>>
>Jews are white or non white, depending on whether it suits their argument or not

Why do people do this?
>>
>>2311690
It's Jews thenselves who do that shit.
>>
>>2311716
Where did he claim that Jews aren't white though? He said religious minority in the second tweet, not racial minority. The people I've seen use this the most are /pol/tards:
>'based Jesus was white!'
>'filthy shitskin Jews are non white!'
>'Jews don't belong in Palestine, they are white Europeans pretending to be Jews!'
>'Jews don't belong in Europe, whites only!'

That being said, as a Jew I don't agree with this American liberal. Israeli Jews are banned from multiple Arab countries based solely on religion and nationally, yet he doesn't seem phased by that at all. But when a temporary halt is placed on certain countries that are hotbeds of terror, he loses his mind. If it is a 'Muslim ban', then why aren't some of the most populous Asian Muslim countries banned? He's a self loathing individual who I wouldn't take seriously.
>>
>>2311759
/pol/acks who say Jesus was white don't believe he was a Jew.
>>
>>2311234
>swedes
>pasty

what are you smoking, they have the best tans on the planet
>>
>>2311210
>>2311242
>>2311245

jews are/were white and classical greeks and romans weren't the first southern europeans to colonise the levant. Many of the phonecians were from spain and portugal originally.

You're far more likely to have a blond blue eyed lebanese, syrian or jew then a greek.
>>
>>2311254

and the rest are olive. All scandis are orange though
>>
>>2311310
>Muslims never moved into Greece or Italy in serious enough numbers to change the skin tone of the locals.
>what is reproduction
>what are harems
>what is rape

come on are you telling me jesus from the /pol/ trump protest stream isn't turkish ascendancy?
>>
>>2311310
>Jesus was from the levant and thus most likely looked like most people of the area

so whiter then italians then? jews frown on their children marrying italians because italians are "schwarz" to them, too dark
>>
white jesus jews /pol/ jews white jews /pol/ white?
>>
>>2311808
Tanning is for nigger wannabes with a fetish for skin cancer.
>>
>>2311348

they would have looked like the majority of british people ie dark haired, mediterranean, but still white. Modern italians look like saudis and greeks look like turks or north indians respectivley.
>>
>>2311759
>>'Jews don't belong in Palestine, they are white Europeans pretending to be Jews!'

thats what arabs say because they are arabians pretending to be mediterraneans and they don't realise that mediterraneans are meant to look like europeans and not saudis
>>
>>2311831

but they don't even have to go in the sun
no sun = orange/gold/yellowish
get sun = deep rich bronze/orangey brown

should we even call them white? They sure have a lot of color in them for white people. Even italians are paler without a tan
>>
>>2311878
They use fake tan.
>>
>>2311210
Because he was Jewish, and Jewish people tend to be very insular, it is most likely he shared a skin color with the other natives to the region.
>>
>>2311881

no they don't. Blonds don't have pale skin, unless they have irish heritage. To some people, apparently the bright orange, pink and peach tones of a swede are "pale", to me pale means something like a ginger or the stereotypical celtic complexion. Many Scandinavians are down right swarthy.

Pretty sure this was noted by some of the founding fathers, and hence even germans and swedes weren't considered white because of their distinctively dark complexions compared to anglo and celtic people particularly in sunny rural places
>>
>>2311352
uncle tom
>>
>>2311245
If anything Greeks are "whitened" due to their mixing with the Slavs.
>>
>>2311894
>unless they have irish heritage
>what are Slavs
>>
>>2311904

how can greeks be whitened? they are about as far from white as you can get without being black or south indian. They're from the same racial stock as central asians who look north indian, and those are normally from turkic races.
>>
>>2311894
so snow niggers then ?
>>
>>2311905

that too, but pale slavs normally have brown hair
>>
>>2311894
so scandies and germans are snow niggers then ?
>>
>>2311912

never thought of it that way
>>
>>2311917
well at least considering to the founding fathers, thats why i think amerian ideas of racial concepts are so funny because, culturally labels like white, black or brown mean nothing. desu i think if we go back far enough anyone outside the 15km radius of you, was probally a '' (insert) nigger)''.
>>
>>2311234
>he only thing we pretty much know for sure is that he wasn't black.

Yeah he definitely could have been a Japanese man or a Aztec or a Australian Abo chap right?
>>
>>2311210
You forget that he was hidden in Egypt to escape Herod's killings, which means he could blend in there (not look too foreign) hence he was brown to tan, not white
>>
>>2311826

>Source: My ass
>>
>>2311245
I don't understand this meme. I know a lot of italians from all parts of Italy and none of them are brown
>>
File: 1300BC.png (211KB, 1500x996px) Image search: [Google]
1300BC.png
211KB, 1500x996px
>>2311210

When David took Jerusalem as his capital, David's army/groups were mercenaries from various backgrounds.

We know this from the story of Uriah the Hittite. Uriah who was obviously of Hittite heritage, and Indo-European easily became a person of prestige within David's inner sanctum. This story shows that what happens a little, happens a lot.

David's people were multi-ethnic, Jerusalem itself was a Canaanite city occupied by the Jebusites, these people became feudal tenants to David.

So to say that the ancient Israelites and people of the Levant are some monolithic people is a huge fallacy.

Also, the phenotypical Jew we associate with today is borne out of 1000 years of inbreeding in Europe. They are not representative of the ancient peoples of the Levant.

Indo-Europeans were living in the area were Galilee is located. If you search for the earliest treatise on horses, you'll find that it was ascribed by in Indo-European in the Hittite language dated to 1400BC.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 196x257px
>>2311254
>Germanic
>orange skin
>white hair
Trump confirmed for second coming.
>>
Jesus was a dark man, do you realize that skin cancer rate in Israel is some of the highest in the world?
Why would God bring his people to a promised land so they could get btfo by cancer?
>>
>>2312356

> implying skin cancer rates didn't explode after the invention of modern suncream
>>
>>2312356

because the climate was different, it was not a desert originally. Skin cancer should be higher in lebanon and syria then qatar
>>
File: IMG_1224.jpg (86KB, 435x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1224.jpg
86KB, 435x331px
>>2312356
By that logic Assad and the alawites don't make genetic sense. Also "dark" is relative. The Egyptians view'd themselves as darker than Libyans and Syrians.
>>
>>2312272

>Also, the phenotypical Jew we associate with today is borne out of 1000 years of inbreeding in Europe. They are not representative of the ancient peoples of the Levant.

The classic stereotypical jewish look is what native levantine people look like. European jews mixed with italians who look close to true levantines. Americans don't know about the rest of the world obviously so there's a widespread misconception that jews were arabs.

All those people you're talking about are canaanites, its like saying "to say that western europeans are some monlithic people is a huge fallacy" yeh, but they are all similar or identical racially
>>
>>2312180

well it doesnt matter, italians are darker then jews. Sephardi are lighter skinned and whiter looking then the average italian or greek, who have egyptian, turk, pajeet, arabian, north african blood. Jews are by and large a white people
>>
>>2312423
>italians are darker then jews.
[ciation needed], also the amount of nigger blood in sephardics is over 4%, while in Italians and Portuguese it's 1.7 and 2.1.
>>
File: sephardi-photo.gif (1MB, 2097x1335px) Image search: [Google]
sephardi-photo.gif
1MB, 2097x1335px
>>2312423
>implying
>>
>>2312437

yeh? they all look white, most of them could easily pass for ashkenazi. Most italians and greeks certainly don't look as white as that
>>
>>2312434

that doesn't mean its expressed in the phenotype.
>>
>>2312457
>t.has never seen an Italian or Greek
I guess google search doesn't work from your home in Morroco.
>>
>>2312464
t. pizzanigger
>>
>>2311210
If the Levant is now white, what's the problem with Syrian refugees going to seek refuge with their brothers?
>>
>>2311383
>so blacks don't get mad that he was definitely white.

ironic given the 4chan spergouts everytime it's mentioned that jesus wasnt white
>>
>>2312423
>italians are darker then jews.
>>
>>2312498
Most of so called Syrian refugees aren't Syrian, aren't refugees, and are probably Muslim.
>>
>>2311831
tanning is completely natural, stormtard
>>
>>2312501
>jesus wasnt white
wasn't a nord*
>>
>there are people who think everyone in italy is swarthy and brown as fuck
I'm starting to wonder if these people have ever visited italy.
Regardless the whole 'white' thing is kinda arbitrary.
>>
>>2312523
italians are not white according to pol and int standards
>>
>>2312415
> implying Muslims don't practice inbreeding through cousin marriage

That is a fallacy, to say that modern Muslims look like ancient people, the ancient people were not a bunch of backward inbreeds.

This inbreeding also started about 2000 years ago in India, in India it was contained within the castes.

So you're wrong.
>>
>>2312510
Tanning was considered degenerate and ugly before Coco Chanel. Not even mentioning how fucking unhealthy it is.
>>
>>2311210
>a region that had several prolific European groups through it (Alexander's Greeks, Romans, etc.) just prior to Jesus' birth.
greeks and romans weren't white you nordic barbarian
>>
>>2311210
Because "white" is a stupid term that only applies to the US.
Before the US hegemony on western culture people were called by the people they belonged to. The frenchmen, the englishmen, the germans, the Italians, the poles etc...
See the insane discussion by science illiterate dumbass about r1y genes or whatever that means absolutely fuck all, or the people that think shit like the moorish occupation of Spain (which wasn't millions of berbers pouring into spain and racemixing like some people tend to imagine) discredit people being white.
You're not 100% germanic or 100% anglo saxon you aren't white ? Whatever. It's a meaningless label.
>>
>>2312773
Most people would get tan from working the fields or just being outside ya dingus.
>>
>>2313007
Yeah and they also got covered in manure and dirt which was about as attractive as a tan.
>>
>>2312836
White = European. Disregard idiotic shit Ben Franklin wrote.
>>
>>2312531
They are white according to /pol/ and nobody is white according to /int/ which is a fucktarded meme board.
>>
>>2312773
>Tanning was considered degenerate

Among the nobility. Outside of that nobody gave a damn because it was, and it is, natural.
>>
>>2313089
They would rinse that off. The tan, on the other hand, would stay.
>>
>>2311210
>Jesus was probably white
If he came on a boat to Europe, you would not claim so.
>>
File: 1485890207894.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485890207894.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>2311210

excelent b8 m8
>>
File: 1463110109355.jpg (120KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1463110109355.jpg
120KB, 500x636px
>>2313095
>/int/ which is a fucktarded meme board.
Not /pol/? This is really interesting, tell me more, please.
>>
>>2311210
Because Jesus' genealogy is given by Luke through Shem, making Jesus a Semite.

Whites and Asians descend from Japeth.

Simple.

Being white has nothing to do with anything except your exposure to the sun.
>>
>>2313315
/pol/ is dumb but it's still an intellectual gathering compared to the retard shitpit that is /int/. Nothing but uneducated teenagers with 9gag tier humor there.
>>
>>2313346
I think the exact opposite. Not that /int/ humor is good but you can see it's a joke, while on /pol/ it's a cult.
>>
>>2311210
Mizrachi Jews do not look like that
>>
>>2313402
/pol/ is full of humor like /pol/acks pretending to be liberals and commies with their /POL/ BTFO comments. It probably generates more funny content than peak 2007 /b/.

/int/ on the other hand features nothing but literal retards and manchildren. Before /his/ was created, I always went to /pol/ for historical discussion even if there was a significant risk of the thread being flooded by stormfags. When you try starting a serious history thread on /int/ you'll get absolutely nothing but butthurt and shitposting.
>>
>>2313426
>on /int/ you'll get absolutely nothing but butthurt and shitposting
Not in every threads, but you're right for the vast majority. We probably have a different humour too.
Even though it's really hard to keep a serious thread anywhere on 4chan. I guess that I should take some distance for a moment.
>>
In Revelations, the human form of God is described as having hair that's white like wool and bronzed skin. So I'm thinking a healthy tan, Mediterranean white sort of guy. Then again, in Revelations, Jesus is portrayed by a seven-eyed lamb, so maybe it's not the best source.
>>
Why do so many people say Jesus was undoubtedly black now? Are they just leftists being edgy?
>>
>>2313632
who actually says that?
>>
>>2313646
Like three people in the last month have mentioned it to me without any pretense the only common factor is they are hard liberal
>>
>>2313658
In real life?
>>
>>2313481
Not the human form, the glorified form of Jesus. The mere sight of him knocked his best friend on his face as though dead.

Think a being of light. Radiating light too bright to look at.
>>
>>2313664
Yes face to face interactions with human beings
We weren't even talking about race, it was just brought up outta nowhere
>>
>>2313738
A lot of black "christians" have a picture in their house of black Jesus.
>>
>>2313738
Crazy. Hard to believe that sort of meme level of stupidity is believed by actual people.
>>
>>2311829
orange snow nigger jesus
>>
>>2313760
Being a spiritual system, Christianity ranges the gauntlet to thinking the entire faith is a metaphor to believing it teaches esoteric truths to taking the Bible as literal events to anything in between or some combination of the above. As such, people are free to take artistic license when portraying the various figures of the religion. Humans evolved to be ingroup animals and it would be extremely awkward for a group of Black people who hate White people to sit and pray to a White person. From an academic standpoint it's dishonest to mischaracterize the race of ancient Levantine people beyond that which is reasonable. This being said I don't fault Blacks for wanting to pray to a Black God, Pilipino's wanting to pray to a Pilipino God, Whites wanting to pray to a White God et al.
>>
>>2312796

If they weren't white then what the hell were they? Chinese? Eskimos? Nigerians? They're Greeks and Romans, European caucasians. Look at their statues, they're like the quintessential european people
>>
>>2312502

No shit, what Jews and Italians have you been looking at. Most Jews have light skin, most Italians are brown. You like any other american assume semitic must = darker then indo-european or European, and must = Osama binladen. Jews are gingers ffs
>>
>>2315009
>Most Jews have light skin
Oy
>most Italians are brown.
Wew
>>
>>2315009
0/10
>>
>>2315014

I was meant to say most italians are tanned, its hardly a stretch to call them brown

Do I really have to dump images here to show you that jews are light skinned? Most ashkenazi jews are pale even for northern europeans. Most sephardi jews are lighter skinned then their gentile counterparts, mizrahi are lighter skinned then gentile middle eastern races, some mizrahi look ashkenazi, plenty look no different to sephardi

Even the nazis wouldn't deny this. That anti-semitism is white supremacy was made up by american popular culture, white supremists and neo-nazis. Nazis actually only exterminated white races, and they allied with non-white races. They considered turks, north indians, persians, japanese, chinese to be superior races to slavs and jews
>>
File: Kike.jpg (40KB, 532x355px) Image search: [Google]
Kike.jpg
40KB, 532x355px
>>2315083
>ashkenazi jews are pale even for northern europeans
This is either some top level delusion or outright trolling.

>That anti-semitism is white supremacy was made up by american popular culture
No, Americans are the only ones retarded enough to believe Jews are white.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>2311251
>>
>>2315130

A nazi calling me delusional, cool. If sasha baron cohen isn't white then wtf is he?
If he's not white then neither is russel brand, rowan atkinson, or even your hero joseph goebbels.

>This is either some top level delusion or outright trolling.

Looks like the image dump will commence soon then. You think hasidic jews aren't paler then gentile germans? lol

Keep in mind, most ashkenazi jews don't look like him. But even he's lighter skinned then swarthy germans
>>
File: eli roth.jpg (204KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
eli roth.jpg
204KB, 1600x900px
>>2315156
>everyone who doesn't like Jews is a nazi
THIS is what I call delusion.

>most ashkenazi jews don't look like him
Actually most of them do. The ones who look white like Zuckerberg or Gylenhaal are so mixed with whites they're barely genetically Jewish anymore.
>>
>>2312423
Have you ever seen a movie? Jews can play Italians and Italians can play Jews. Also they have remarkably similar DNA profiles, due to being a similar mix of arabic, north indigenous European, and PIE peoples.
>>
>>2315170
>Actually most of them do. The ones who look white like Zuckerberg or Gylenhaal are so mixed with whites they're barely genetically Jewish anymore.

Lol. In reality someone who looks like william shatner and someone like jeff goldblum or sasha baron cohen are commonly siblings in an ashkenazi family.

Zuckerbeg and Gylenhaal are jewish looking as fuck. You think in ancient israel everybody looked the same? Go look at syrians and lebanese, hell go look at samaritans, samaritans are the original genetic stock of the ancient jews. They tend to either look western european or like pajeets

>everyone who doesn't like Jews is a nazi
>THIS is what I call delusion.

You're an anti-semite and white supremist, probably an american with a very poor handle on the realities of the rest of the world. You're drawing on abstract concenptual categories, but you can't see the texture and nuance in the world....to you semites must be darker then italians because italians are indo-european (which is a language group and noy a race). And all europeans must be whiter then jews because jews aren't europeans. All jews must look like bedouins from the arabian peninsula because they're middle eastern.
>>
File: 2vnic5z.png (283KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
2vnic5z.png
283KB, 1024x819px
>>2315188
>You're an anti-semite and white supremist, probably an american
Keep trying, eventually you'll get it right.

>Zuckerbeg and Gylenhaal are jewish looking as fuck.
The only Jewish looking thing about Zuckerberg is his nose and his curly hair. I mean at this point I'm expecting you'll start posting people like Scarlett Johanson with a blonde Danish dad and a swarthoid Ashkenazi mom to prove that Jews are white, like the dishonest little heeb you are.

>Italians
Ashkenazi Jews are pretty much half southern Italian and half Middle Eastern according to genetic research. You're mestizos.
>>
>>2315156
>If sasha baron cohen isn't white then wtf is he?
Middle eastern?
>>
>>2315223

since when are white and middle eastern always mutually exclusive?

If you're going to say ashkenazi jews aren't white because of middle eastern ancestry, then no europeans are white because we all have it. Hell we all have jewish ancestry. Jews migrating to europe were just a more recent manifestation of other migrations that have taken place over history in the same direction.

Should we exclude the welsh from being white because they look at least as mediterranean as sasha baron cohen and have middle eastern ancestry?

>The only Jewish looking thing about Zuckerberg is his nose and his curly hair.

And his eyes, and his entire face. He looks like a biblical character from a renaissance painting.
>>
>>2315246
>biblical character from a renaissance painting

Bad example.

They painted angels with a fucking gladius. lol
Thats like a modern artist painting angels with an AK.
>>
>>2315246
>the Welsh look mediterranean
What's with this stupid ass meme? Anthony Hopkins is a pure blooded Welshman, does he look like an Arab to you?
>>
>>2315265

you know not all welsh people are actually racially welsh right? There are a massive amount who are english. Plus since when does cherry picking an exception to a rule disprove that rule?
>>
>>2315258

You think there weren't jews in italy? That they didn't pick jews or people who looked like jews to model for biblical characters? Its just a coincidence that zuckerberg and loads of other jews have that distinctive look?
>>
File: ULTIMA-CENA-a.jpg (114KB, 1328x532px) Image search: [Google]
ULTIMA-CENA-a.jpg
114KB, 1328x532px
>>2315281
>That they didn't pick jews or people who looked like jews to model for biblical characters?

They didn't.
Or this painting would be filled with guys that look like Barruch Spinoza
>>
File: jewy jewy.jpg (93KB, 920x367px) Image search: [Google]
jewy jewy.jpg
93KB, 920x367px
>>2315246
>>
>>2315301

you're clearly completely out of touch with what ashkenazi jews look like. Every model for that picture could have been a jew. Why do you think all jews must look one why? Why form or identify with an ideology about people you know nothing about? Do you even know any jews? You don't even know what the ones in hollywood look like, lol
>>
>>2315320

I could do the same thing with every caucasian nationality, ethnicity or race on the planet. You think that redhead with stereotypical jewish features is 0% jewish? lol. Do you even realise that red hair is common in levantine races? Even king david and esau were described as redheads
>>
>>2315328
>Jessica Chastain
>Jewish
>WE WUZ WHITE N SHIT

Typical tricks there! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY
>>
>>2315324
>Every model for that picture could have been a jew.

Ashkenazi jews, or your average mediterranean.

But if the artists wanted to paint Jesus and his 12 friends as they really looked like he would've pick some separdhi dudes
>>
File: 0401bible01.jpg (123KB, 961x769px) Image search: [Google]
0401bible01.jpg
123KB, 961x769px
>>2315324
Here is a picture of Jews from a more recent British production. They're depicted in a variety of skin tones and features.
You're clearly a Jeurocentric bigot.
>>
>>2315374
Bottom left looks like Sarah Silverman without makeup
>>
>>2315335

she has a jewish profile. Front face not so much. Turns out she has mediterranean ancestry. So once again I'm right and my perceptions were accurate. Not a jew, but looks like one for a reason
>>
>>2315349

they would have picked samaritans and samaritans don't look like most separdhi.
>>
>>2315387
Looks like a lot of Brazilians in that pic and probably a few Capoids.
>>
>>2315393
>the most concave nose ever
>jewish profile
kek
>>
File: 3852218297_659c1a64f3.jpg (53KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
3852218297_659c1a64f3.jpg
53KB, 500x318px
these are all sephardi jews and they're all whiter then typical italians
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>2315411

mean while, two italian men laugh about pasty white boi jews
>>
>>2315405
>nose and midface the length of a skyscraper
>those eyes
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 277x182px
>>
>>2315418
>>
>>2315395
They look more like Palestinians, maybe Sephardis picked up Iberian and other Mediterranean features and/or are more resemblant to the Babylonian Jewry.
>>
File: Claudio-Marchisio-Italy.jpg (517KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Claudio-Marchisio-Italy.jpg
517KB, 1536x2048px
>>2315411
Typical Northern Italian
>>
File: 78356767es.jpg (4KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
78356767es.jpg
4KB, 275x184px
>>2315423

Levantine druze man, descendant of jews
>>
>>2315426
>northern italian

ancient roman ancestry, same racial stock as central europeans
>>
>>
>>2315217

whats your point in posting that pic, that jews cluster with italians, greeks and sardinians and the jews who mixed with arabs and other gentile middle eastern races don't?
>>
He may have been "white," but he didn't look anything close to an Anglo or Northern European.
>>
File: 1446352693955.png (47KB, 625x613px) Image search: [Google]
1446352693955.png
47KB, 625x613px
this whole thread
>>
>>2315447

he could have looked close, but he couldn't have looked exactly like that. Although I would say that druze guy wouldn't be picked as a foreigner in england or scandinavia, maybe a very discerning eye would pick him as a russian
>>
>>2315468
Not really. He almost certainly would have had black hair and olive skin. He would have looked Lebanese, not Germanic.
>>
>>2315475

pretty sure that druze guy is lebanese or syrian. He probably had black, brown or red hair. Many Lebanese people are actually quite fair featured people. If liberals and americans found out jesus looked like a blue eyed, red haired (or god forbid, blond!) lebanese guy they would probably have a brain aneurism. That jesus was not white has become a sacred belief in post-modern christianity.

He would have looked like a samaritan, who often look strikingly like ashkenazi jews. Or they look kind of like north indians alternativley
>>
Ignore hair and beard, unable to portray
But Jesus is more or less this tone of skin. Not black, not "super" white.
>>
>>2315590

nobody knows what skin color he had. Does super white mean like a typical ginger, or stereotypical irish/scottish person? Then no, even someone with this complexion would get more colour in their skin living and working out doors in palestine, although you do see levantine people who maintan fair skin. They're normally women who cover up or people who work indoors though. Extremely fair skin could easily get badly damaged in that climate and lead to skin cancer quickly, so its not advantageous or common.

However, he could have had skin anywhere from as light as your average european to pretty dark.

He also would have almost certainly had olive skin, which is not neccessarily dark skin, you can have fair or pale skin with olive complexion.
>>
>>2315590
1. That pic is not Jesus, but some random Palestinian skeleton
2. The skin color is only a guesswork when it comes to reconstruction, only facial features are accurate.
>>
>>2311896
faggot
>>
>Italians have some people with dark skin and some with fair skin but have a neutral olive skin tone
>Levantines have some people with dark skin and some with fair skin but have a neutral olive skin tone
>one is white and the other isn't

Wat
>>
>>2316572

its american/britfag logic. Don't you know that jesus had to be non-white because white christians worshipped a white jesus because they're racist? All other races worshipped their own jesus just because they relate to him more easily as a member of their race though, its only the white christians who are racist supremists for doing it

Americans think jews 2000 years ago were black or "arab"
>>
>>2316577
What exactly is the definition of "white" when applied to race?
>>
>>2316587

caucasian european or somebody resembling one. There are exceptions though, many portugese and greeks are too brown looking. If we include them as white by that logic we would have to include north indians and brown arabs.

I'd still consider light skinned caucasians with non-european features, like amy winehouse for example, as white. Finns too even though they have mild east-asian features
>>
>>2316688
So is Assad White by your criteria?
>>
>>2316702

yes,and alawites, many lebanese and other syrians, most samaritans and many jews. And by that token other middle eastern ethnicites with similar appearance
>>
>>2316721
In that case, most (not all) Greeks and Portuguese would be considered White.
>>
>>2316837

assad is whiter then pretty much all greeks
>>
>>2316894
You didn't just say Assad though. You said alwites, many Lebanese, Syrians, Samaritans and many Jews.
>>
Even Hitler and other top Nazis from back then knew that the Germanic peoples from Europe were basically savages and couldn't even talk about a "Glorious History" like the Italians, Egyptians, Japanese or Chinese.

>We wuz
>>
>>2316899

yeah they tend to be whiter then alot of southern europeans too
>>
>>2317069

why does what nazis said about germanic people have authority or value?
>>
What a stupid fucking thread.

Jesus was a Jew. Whiteness is a modern meme. That's it.
>>
>>2317078
[citation needed]
>>
>>2317086
Because the ridicoulos bullshit they made is basically the base of all the WE WUZ talk in this thread

>everybody back then was Nordic Germanic, Schlomo

>A smaller, more professional group of archaeologists, at least in their background and training, was led by Rosenberg and part of his Amt Rosenberg organisation, the Reichsbund für Deutsche Vorgeschichte. It was staffed with archaeologists who signed on to some of Rosenberg's later thinking and theory. Rosenberg saw world history as shaped by the eternal fight between the 'Nordic Atlantic', the pure-blooded Nordic people of Atlantis, and the 'Semites', or Jewish people. To him, only the Germanic people brought culture to the world, while Jews brought evil. He speculated that the people of Germany were survivors from Atlantis who had migrated to Germany. He saw Germans as a distinct race, not only in biological terms but in mental phenomena and in their 'will to live'. Hence, he advocated 'race materialism', stating that only the fittest race (Aryans) should survive, a tenet that would later shape the Nazi policy on the Final Solution. The Amt Rosenberg was dedicated to finding archaeological evidence of the superiority of Germanic culture and of Atlantis, and in this it was much aided by (and in turn, gave aid to) the Thule Society.
>>
>>2311210
The only reason that 'native' Levantines have White features today is due to Frankish admixture from the Crusade period. From 1100 to 1300, about 250,000 Western Europeans traveled to the Crusader States in the Levant (Jerusalem, Antioch, Tripoli, etc.) as settlers, and while the crusader states eventually fell, the European bloodlines remained, which is why you see blond, blue-eyed Levantines today.
>>
>>2311251
here come the trump jokes
>>
>>2311321
True, just look at Albanians and Serbs
>>
>>2317115
>The only reason that 'native' Levantines have White features today is due to Frankish admixture from the Crusade period.
False, but if you can give meaningful citations I'll change my mind.
>>
Hmm. I'm just gonna have a guess at it.

Maybe Jesus looked like Howard Stern.
>>
>>2311210
Jews at that time weren't white.
>>
File: 390dc12497f979f6af6ff23b66f4ceb3.png (238KB, 710x1030px) Image search: [Google]
390dc12497f979f6af6ff23b66f4ceb3.png
238KB, 710x1030px
>>2317145
I believe the specific number I quoted (250,000 to all Crusader states over the entire period) comes from Jonathan Riley-Smith's book "The Crusades."

I've found an article here that gives a good overview of the whole situation:

http://www.ancient-egypt.co.uk/people/What%20impact%20did%20the%20Frankish%20conquest%20and%20settlement%20have%20on%20the%20landscapes%20of%20Outremer.pdf

Some relevant quotations:
>There were 1,200 villages within Outremer, 900 were under the Franks' control and 235 were Frankish settlements (Boas 2009:60)20% of these belonged to Military Orders.
>>
>>2317212
So much frankish DNA do these people have, exactly?
>>
>>2317322
*How much?
>>
>>2317212
>People with fair features described as residing in the levant as far back as King David
>Yet before a few thousand fair haired franks arrived it was unknown in the region
wew
>>
>>2311210
I hate this board so fucking much.
>>
File: Blue-Eyed-Jesus-728x803.jpg (133KB, 728x803px) Image search: [Google]
Blue-Eyed-Jesus-728x803.jpg
133KB, 728x803px
I can agree with Jesus being some form of "white," but why the blue eyes?
>>
>>2311210
>WE WUZ MESSIAHS AND SHEEIIIIITTTT

KILL yourself /his/
>>
>>2317958

why not? are you some fedora'd kid who thinks only "celto-germanics" have blue eyes? you're an american "mostly of celto-germanic decent" aren't you? it hurts your demented muh heritage ego to think someone from the middle east could have blue eyes?
>>
>>2317322

>>
>>2317145

so then why do ancient arab sources gorup them as white people with europeans and persians?
>>
>>2317115

there are fucking blond ancient egyptian mummies of people from the levant who
>>
>>2317101

google images. Assad is no outlier
>>
>>2317096

so white people didn't exist 2000 years ago?
>>
Daily reminder that the original Greeks and Romans, as well as the Galileans were Nordics blondes, so pale and snow-white that they would make a modern swedecuck blush.
>>
>>2319110
>swedes
>pale

I don't know about you but I don't think "pale" when I look at a fruit bowl and see oranges
>>
>>2311210

No fucking shit he was white.

Not "autistic German" white, but white nonetheless.
>>
>>2311210
what if:
>jesus was actually several people since madmen could be found literally under every rock
>jesus never existed so this thread is pointless
>>
>>2312409
You realize Assad and alawites are shitskins right? the only thing white about assad is his eye color which is the result of a genetic mutation that happened to a people near the black sea which were said to have a very dark skin you dumb sandnigger
>>
>>2317078
t.
https://twitter.com/nntaleb/status/816367635906625537
>>
>>2315374
Yeah the BBC, the same company which forces niggers into adaptations of King Arthur for ((diversity))
>>
>>2311210
WE
WUZ
>>
>>2319671
Anglo's starring in King Arthur and thinking King Arthur is home Heroic figure to them is already cultural appropriation, they might as well take it to the total extreme.
>>
>>2319730

no it isnt cultural appropriation.
>>
>>2311210
Jews aren't white you faggot
>>
>>2319620
>You realize Assad and alawites are shitskins right?

if people who look exactly like white but live in the middle east are shitskins, then I suppose so, but it makes no sense to call them shit skins. It doesn't make sense to call them non-white either.

>>which is the result of a genetic mutation that happened to a people near the black sea which were said to have a very dark skin you dumb sandnigger

yes, and blue eyed europeans were originally very dark skinned too. There were two main groups, fair skinned, dark hair and eyed farmers, and blond, dark skinned hunter gatherers. The farmers were middle eastern, and their posterity is seen in the black irish, and celtic people who have very fair, freckly skin and brown/black hair, and often brown eyes.
>>
>All these people saying Greeks and Italians aren't white
Success breeds jealousy
>>
>>2319960

why is not being white necessarily bad thing? You're either white or you're not, if you're greek and you look like you'd fit in in northern india you aren't white
>>
>>2319940

read the thread before you post. Jews are, were and always have been white, or close enough. Except for the ethiopian, indian and other non-white jews, who have interbred with gentile populations. Ashkenazi jews are just mediterranean whites who interbred with northern and eastern europeans
>>
>>2317333

you just can't penetrate the ignorance of most westerners on this issue. They have some weird fixation and determination on seeing Mediterraneans as non-white, its like the same level of obsession nazis had about aryan racial purity.

I think its partly a vestige of europeans trying to distinguish themselves from races they deem impure, coupled with a form of white guilt with plenty of dashes of ignorance about the middle east and its people.

You wouldn't believe the lengths, mental gymnastics and hair splitting I've seen people go to deny that even Greeks had blonds among them. I think its mainly an american and british thing
>>
>>2319988

plus, as somebody else already mentioned in this thread, its become a sacred beleif of christianity and political correctness that jesus absolutely could not have been white.

I think the fact that anti-semitism has become post-hoc associated with white supremacy is a major contributer to the denial of jews being white. Hollywood and public school teaches them that nazis were all blond and blue eyed, executed anyone who wasn't, and were white supremists who persecuted slavs and jews because they weren't white or white enough.

In reality, a jew could be blond and blue eyed as a result of pure north west semitic genes, and a german could have black hair, dark eyes and olive skin as a result of pure european or even indo-european genes
>>
File: Caesar.jpg (125KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
Caesar.jpg
125KB, 449x640px
>>2314986
>If they weren't white then what the hell were they?
meds
>They're Greeks and Romans, European caucasians.
le caucasian meme
>Look at their statues, they're like the quintessential european people
only if you utterly ignore bone structure

whites look totally different
>>
>>2320564
>that's a good way of taking 80% of accomplishments away from white people
>>
File: Tom-Hiddleston-Wallpapers.jpg (212KB, 2048x1538px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Hiddleston-Wallpapers.jpg
212KB, 2048x1538px
>>2320581
>this is now a roman
romans and greeks always made a racial distinction between themselves and northerners
>>
>>2320564
>meds aren't white
Fuck off kike.

t. Greek
>>
>>2320587
so who's white then?
>>
>>2320596
No body?
Just like there aren't a common "Black people". You can use the term european if you like.
>>
>>2320592
lol actually talk to some white people who care about race stavros, they'll tell you you aren't white
>>2320596
some northern europeans

that's what northern europeans say at least
>>2320599
shut up and educate yourself
>>
>>2320601
>north euros
you mean germanics?
>>
>>2320604
all northern europeans except the irish for some reason
>>
>>2320601
Try your shtick on someone else Schlomo, it doesn't work here. This isn't reddit.
>>
>>2320613
t. Noel Ignatiev
>>
File: 1480964465744.png (515KB, 738x649px) Image search: [Google]
1480964465744.png
515KB, 738x649px
>>2320617
shut up you dumb nordic barbarian

you are literally one of those people who sacked rome and raped everyone, you don't get to pretend that you wuz greeks n shiet
>>2320620
explain to me why the irish aren't white
>>
>>2320623
I'm literally Greek you heeb retard.
>>
>>2320629
ok then you're not white you fucking mud baby
>>
>>2320632
>not denying being a Jew
Must suck
>>
>>2320635
Not him, but it isn't Jews pushing the wewuz memes on this site.
>>
>>2320635
i'm not a kike you goatfucking nigger
>>
>>2319948
It really doesn't matter too much how you look. It matters what your genes are. Alawites will cluster with the rest of the region.

Why? Because your looks genes are a vast minority of your genome.
>>
>if you disagree that albino niggers and turk rapebabies are white you are a kike destroying the solidarity of the White race.

See, this is what proves you are a burger.
>>
File: learn.png (118KB, 2756x904px) Image search: [Google]
learn.png
118KB, 2756x904px
>>2320638
>>2320632
>>2320623
>>2320601
>>
File: dinaric2.png (70KB, 350x259px) Image search: [Google]
dinaric2.png
70KB, 350x259px
>>2311364
This, granpappy was a pure dinaric, 6'5'', olive skin, square jaw, long thin nose, long face, thin and lanky and jet black hair, not a single gray hair on him. Nordic fags are barbarians roleplaying as civilized europeans.

Pic related could pass as my grandpas brother.
>>
>>2320652
i didn't make this thread

i just pointed out that greeks and romans weren't white
>>
>>2320667
If greeks and romans arent white i dont want to be either.
>>
>>2320652
>being this desperate to be white.

Pavlos, you are just as white as a mediterranean person, and that includes egyptians.
>>
File: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (856KB, 3741x3887px) Image search: [Google]
global-genetic-distances-map.jpg
856KB, 3741x3887px
>>2320667
Everything from Lisbon to St. Petersburg is objectively white.
>>
>>2320685
slavs and dagos aren't white tho
>>
>>2320688
see >>2320685
>>
>>2320646
Only kikes and anglos are pushing this meme and they're both basically the same thing.
>>
>>2320711
>being this desperate to find his own heritage.
Why don't you larp that you have 1/128 navajo blood or something?
>>
>>2320720
I'm not American you warm beer drinking 3rd world fuck.
>>
>>2319671
BBC is the worst
>>
>>2319930
>Arthur attempts to defend Britain from foreign invaders
>Anglo's and Saxons invade Britain

>Anglo's now treat Arthur as a their Mythical Hero

Anglo's are fucking delusional.
>>
>>2311210
t. Varg.
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.