[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Britain have won the battle of Britain without the aid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1480539329885.jpg (178KB, 634x952px) Image search: [Google]
1480539329885.jpg
178KB, 634x952px
Could Britain have won the battle of Britain without the aid of all the foreign fighters leading the way?
>>
>>2309619
Yes. Battle of Britain as not even close. Britain was always producing more planes, producing more pilots, losing less planes, and losing less pilots.
>>
>>2309619
Yes, the main reason being the inability of the Luftwaffe to maintain fighter cover for their bombers for an extended period of time and the shift from bombing airfields and radar stations to cities. Not belittling the contribution of squadrons like 303 but there were bigger factors in play.
>>
What is it with all these /int/posting NEETs shitting on better men than they just to take a swipe at the Brit's, /his/ is rotten with them.
>>
>>2310421
I always knew Britain was hated but these people seem genuinely upset
>>
>>2310326
Correct. But the Polish pilots were bad ass motherfuckers. They hated the Germans way more than the British did, and as a result would take more risks when fighting them.
>>
>>2310421
Brits* auto-correct on my phone is so goddamn aggressive, shits me to tears
>>
>>2310565
Brits have historically been the most evil nation
>>
>>2310421

Just jealous Johnny Foreigner being butthurt as fuck, lad. It makes me laugh.
>>
>>2311599
>balding snaggle toothed pink skinned faggot brit
>>
>The RAF Roll of Honour recognises 574 pilots, from countries other than the United Kingdom, as flying at least one authorized, operational sortie with an eligible unit during the period between 10 July to 31 October 1940, alongside 2,353 British pilots.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-British_personnel_in_the_RAF_during_the_Battle_of_Britain

>574 pilots, from countries other than the United Kingdom
>2,353 British pilots

20% of the pilots fighting for the UK during the Battle of Britain were foreign born.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.