[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women can't be good ru-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 24

File: Glorious.jpg (230KB, 1111x703px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious.jpg
230KB, 1111x703px
>Women can't be good ru-
>>
File: Maria_Tudor1.jpg (188KB, 800x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Maria_Tudor1.jpg
188KB, 800x1059px
>>2309495
>-lers
But actually, there were good women rulers.
>>
>>2309505
>Mary
>Doing anything wrong
>>
>>2309495
Isabel was literally Hitler t b h
>>
>>2309684
M**r pls.
>>
>>2309684
>Isabel was literally Hitler t b h
How so?
>Españoles casaos con indias y así sus tierras serán nuestras.
She didn't give a fuck about race.Just about God and country
>>
File: Saint-Olga-147863138x1.jpg (91KB, 385x257px) Image search: [Google]
Saint-Olga-147863138x1.jpg
91KB, 385x257px
>>2309495
>>
>>2309693
oy vey
>>
>>2309713
Badass portrait.
>>
>>2309696
Is this a citation? I mean the marriage with indian women.
>>
>>2309696
That's racemixing basically promoting a soft genocide against the native people by erasing them and making them spaniard. Notice how the reverse native man with spanish woman was not allowed. Not to mention the aggressive genocide against the muslims in spain. She was a horrible queen who never bathed.
>>
>>2310167
Don't forget to mention her hate for the jews and that the inquisition had some programs to "clean the spanish blood"
>>
>>2310167
>never bathed.
thats a fake legend and it was another Isabel. Isabel Clara Eugenia, daughter of Philip II and governor of the Netherlands. War of Flanders, during the siege of Ostend (Belgium) that lasted more than three years, from 1601 to 1604. She was joking...
>>
>>2310167
Out of those only the never bathed is bad and even then I'm sure that there are people out there that are into that kind of stuff.
>>
File: burning protestants.jpg (277KB, 925x694px) Image search: [Google]
burning protestants.jpg
277KB, 925x694px
>>2309508
nothing whatsoever.
>>
>>2310238
i'd still hit it even if she never bathed
>>
File: Catherine The Great.jpg (9KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
Catherine The Great.jpg
9KB, 217x232px
are we just going to ignore this or
>>
File: cleopatra VII.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cleopatra VII.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
cleopatra did nothing wrong
>>
>>2310254
Being forever remember as the queen who died from horse dick is probably disqualify her.
>>
>>2310262
She did the best she could I think to keep her kingdom. I think Roman propaganda only paints her as a slut.
>>
>>2310271
Yeah but I mean...she kept her kingom intact by fucking the enemy for bread. That is kind of prostitute-y.
>>
>>2310264
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_of_Catherine_the_Great
She died in her bed, after a stroke.
>>
Women can be rulers. But it's not part o the essence of a woman to be a ruler. If you embody the traits of a ruler, then you are embodying male traits, and you move away from your essence, which is female. Look at female fighters who take steroids for example, they end up looking more and more like men. The form of a particular thing matches its function. And the form of a ruler is masculine, Frey is a good example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyr
>>
File: sartre[1].jpg (125KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
sartre[1].jpg
125KB, 480x366px
>>2310380
>essense precedes existence
>not existence precedes essence
ISHYGGYDIGGY
>>
>>2310380

>the essence

This is fucking spooky.
>>
>>2310380
Lol I bet this fag believes in Platos theory of Forms too. lmao
>>
File: eleanor.jpg (91KB, 471x694px) Image search: [Google]
eleanor.jpg
91KB, 471x694px
The only proper answer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleanor_of_Aquitaine
>>
>>2309508
I'm surprised you don't see the catholicucks on this board making more threads about her. she's an anglo that most people learn about in school, so most posters on this board would recognize her. besides that there's a recent trend in the historiography of tudor england to rehabilitate her legacy and explore her policied to recatholicize england in the 1550s. some even try to put her in a sympathetic light.
>>
>>2310167
She was ok with women marrying indians. They just didn't move to America
>>
>>2310167
>She was a horrible queen
>Brought stability
>Secured the paths
>Lowered the taxes
>Cut the nobility dry
>Created a proffesional army
>Revitalized the economy
>Invented war hospitals
>Discovered America
>BTFO muslims after they declared war on her
>The inquisition did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>2309495
women are literally made to rule, and men to serve women

all women rulers in history have been great
>>
>>2311308
this desu
>>
File: 1480072972712.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1480072972712.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>2311278
>cut the nobility
>good
choose one
>>
>>2310969
was this the most iconic cuckolding of all time?
>>
>>2310167
Spotted the saracen...
>>
>>2311528
>choose one
>Castillian civil wars before Isabel
>Castillian civil wars after Isabel
1 (before her reforms)
The Castillian nobility with some exceptions was mostly cancer
>>
>>2310380
Top fallacy. Not that I don't agree with the part that rulership requires male traits, but all the rest is bullshit. Males display female traits and vice versa every day, a conflict of identity just doesn't naturally follow.
>>
>>2310250
>pr*testants
>Humans
Pick one
>>
>>2311308
Spotted the Azadi.
>>
>>2311601
>c*tholics
>first world
Pick one
>>
>>2310262
she did. she sided with mark anthony instead of the superior gaius octavius
>>
>>2310284
>fucking the enemy for bread

Ironically Egypt was kinda the breadbasket of the mediterranean
>>
File: tzu.gif (14KB, 90x126px) Image search: [Google]
tzu.gif
14KB, 90x126px
>>2309495
>>
File: 2637348.jpg (772KB, 808x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2637348.jpg
772KB, 808x1024px
>>2311886
Better pic.
Empress tzu
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 202x249px
>>2309713
>Tfw you rightuessly burn down the people who betrayed you.
>>
>>2310167
>Notice how the reverse native man with spanish woman was not allowed

It was allowed, what the fuck are you saying? Not many women moved to America but even so it wasn't rare for them to marry Amerindian men.
>>
>>2311925
Proofs?
>>
File: Casta_painting_all.jpg (430KB, 1419x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Casta_painting_all.jpg
430KB, 1419x2000px
>>2311926
>1514 law
>Burgous law
>Valladolid law

There was literally nothing stopping Spanish, Amerindian or Black people marrying each other, at the end of the day they were all just Catholic. You need to understand that, legally, Amerindians and free Blacks were as Spanish as any White Spaniard.

While inter racial marriages were not uncommon, the norm in terms of inter racial marriages were the marriages between "related" groups

>Whites marrying "Mestizos", "Mulatos"
>Amerindians marrying "Metizos" and Zambos
>Blacks marrying "Mulatos" and "Zambos"

Then again, in places like what is today Colombia and Costa Rica, marriages between Amerindian men and White women were actually the norm. Also, when the Spanish government starting favouring Spain born Spaniards, basically every racial difference between Americans was erased. What people also ignore is that the "caste system" in Spain wasn't something imposed legally or even by force.

http://www.filosofia.org/mon/tem/es0224.htm

http://web.archive.org/web/20141229080502/http://www.educar-argentina.com.ar/CORIA/coria10.htm#.U5RW9Sj4JZ1

https://books.google.es/books?id=XNskK95W5BUC&pg=PA254&dq=%22El+sistema+de+castas%22&ei=0tAXSsigLIXGzAS_uNnHBw&hl=es#v=onepage&q=%22El%20sistema%20de%20castas%22&f=false
>>
>>2311964
>were actually the norm
Not really.Most inter racial marriages were mostly spanish male any women.Most spanish women in America were married to criollos or peninsulares. For example the first wife of Bolivar was moved to Spain to marry a noble there
>>
>>2311979
>Not really. Most inter racial marriages were mostly spanish male any women

False, but whatever. I don't see how could anybody claim that when in most places you couldn't even find one or even two of the three main racial groups.

Even if you decide to go and search for baptize acts you will find kids product of marriages between men and women of any race. You also seem to forget that the "lack" of Spanish women was only at the beginning, and that the only places where race actually had an important part in everyday relations was today's México, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Perú and Bolivia.
>>
>>2311979
Btw, I don't see how a marriage between a rich aristocrat and another rich aristocrat is an example of racial relations between most of the everyday poor people.
>>
>>2311991
>False
It is not false. Stop being butthurt. The ratio was probably 10 males to 1 female in interracial relationships (Spanish only). White pussy was very valueable and no father with a brain would try to marry her with a nigger or an indian while Spanish criollos with wealth and money were pursing Spanish women.
>You also seem to forget that the "lack" of Spanish women was only at the beginning
As Criollos started to search Spanish women to m8. And then their daughters mostly married Spaniards and Criollos and so on. Spanish inmigration to America wasn't really high at any given point so the few Spanish women were very valueable.
>>
>>2311997
But Spanish women in America were valueable even if they were poor as they were so few as most of the Spanish inmigrants were males and they clearly outnumbered women that is why the lower classes of males ended up breeding with indian and niggers while the higher classes married Spanish women. This is just pretty fucking clear in places like Mexico or Colombia were 90% the wealthy people nd celebrities are criollos and Lebanese
>>
>>2311553
Right to the bone. Have a (you) anon
>>
>>2312003
>>2312007

>I post sources that indicated what I claim
>"butthurt", le niggers

I have to say, not only you show your ignorance of the time, but seem to believe that even at the time the simple fact of being a White Spaniard meant shit

>be White Spaniard
>poor as fuck
>migrate to America
>still poor as fuck
>no education, no access to land or money
>but I'm White, therefore, non White will chase my White daughters pussy

Race meant literally shit back even back then, the Mixed descendants of the rich/aristocratic Spanish had a way better life, access to land and money the Whitest of the poor Spaniards, who lived no different that the so called inferior races.

Also

>México
>a good example of race relations

México, along with the places I mentioned before, mainly Perú, are fucked up in terms of racial relations, the Spaniards really did a number there; but those places are not a good example of how things worked in all of Latin America.

>Colombia

The biggest racial group in Colombia are White, so is not a surprise that White are over represented in different groups, that's like complaining that most rich people in Jamaica is Black or most rich people in Argentina is White.

btw, most Mexican actors are not "White" Mexicans, but Mixed Latin Americans, mostly from Costa Rica, Colombia, Cuba, Venezuela and so on. They call them "international latins/mixed", and while yes, it fucks most of Mexican people who are obviously mixed with strong Amerindian characteristics, the reason why they are preferred is to sell their products, tv programs or whatever in most of Latin American. I mean, even Spaniards are rejected for not looking "White" enough or being too "dark".

http://www.efe.com/efe/america/mexico/publicidad-en-mexico-donde-el-color-de-piel-cierra-puertas-a-muchos-actores/50000545-3133476
>>
>>2310167
so you're confirming that she was a top tier ruler
>>
>>2312054
>Race meant literally shit back even back then
So why did the criollo caste basically stayed pure? They are pretty fucking numerous and they are basically 100% European.It is simple.Spaniards married outside of their race when they couldn't get anything better
>The biggest racial group in Colombia are White
>Implying
Mixed people there considere themselves white.Most can be differientiated from actual criollos pretty fast
>but those places are not a good example of how things worked in all of Latin America.
In Chile all the wealthy people are white and it is a mestizo country.In Ecuador happens the same,in Venezuela happens the same, in Cuba happened the same until Castro,in the DR happens the same with a very wealthy white ellite and a huge nigger underclass. What are those good examples? Indians weren't desired as mates and were usually made fun of for being dumb and ugly.Barely any Indian climbed the social ladder.Not even in the army.Things weren't how you put them.
>>
File: e1.jpg (65KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
e1.jpg
65KB, 450x300px
>>2309505
>>
>>2312152
If it wasn't for a gust of wind and some fire she'd probably be remembered as one of the worst monarch ever
>>
>>2310501
How can you possibly have existence without essence? Impossible, simply. If humans were just immobile observers, why would we have hands, feet, legs, muscles, eyes, or anything at all? We simply wouldn't be, thus essence precedes physical existence.
Or take this example; The muscles in my arm have a certain strength. I can improve their strength by working out. But first i have to decide to do so, this decision in my brain corresponds to the essence which precedes the physical existence of my improved muscles.

>>2310508
Well meme'd!

>>2311563
>Males display female traits and vice versa every day
Does that say anything about the essence of a man or a woman? Don't you think it's possible to alter your essence or to degenerate or to stray from what it is to be a "man" or "woman" and thus fail at your number one task in life: Survival? Take a battlefield for example, you can look across it before the battle is joined and you will see many warriors, but only few victors. Most of those warriors do not embody the real essence of a warrior (if we assume that warriors win) only a few of them will have the essence of a warrior who wins.
>>
>>2311900
>some creeps try to hit on you
>burn them alive
you go gurl!
>>
Threads like this make me curious about the average age of /his/.
>>
>>2312205
"essence" is a construct of our mind, just like every other abstract concept. something cannot have essence if it does not also exist. it is possible to exist but have no essence.
>>
File: Wu_Zetian.jpg (147KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Wu_Zetian.jpg
147KB, 1680x1050px
What was her problem?
>>
>>2312296
She's upset that you don't have sex mods installed and constantly give her the cock for an opinion bonus
>>
>>2312216
>Some creeps murder your husband
>burn them alive
>unite tribes and create a kingsom for your son
My faith lies in u mistress.
>>
>>2311851
>siding with a nerd
>>
>>2311540
It would be, except surprisingly few normies have heard of her.
>>
>>2310250
>Guess I'm on fire now. Egh....
>>
>>2310264
That horse story is bullshit made up by her enemies. Catherine was actually the GOAT female ruler
>>
>>2309495
Behind every female ruler is a lover who actually rules.
>>
>>2312822
>Su majestad católica Doña Isabel única reina de Castilla,León,Galicia,Sevilla,Murcia,Cordoba,las Islas de los Canes y las Indias y Señora de Arévalo y Vizcaya y conquistadora de Granada
>Cucked by anyone
Nice try. He cucked Fernando out of Castilla. Cucknando spent 2 months REEEing at a tiny as village while she didn't allow him to enter in the court. To piss him of she stopped whine to cone into the village until he accepted his cuck status in front of everyone
>>
>>2312807
>Catherine was actually the GOAT female ruler
>German horse fucker
>Superior to the virginal pure queenfu the Catholic highness
Mid kek
>>
>>2312953
In English please
>>
>>2312807
She was a bad mum ;_;
>>
>>2310250
>>2312751
Fucking medieval artists.
>>
File: Cleopatra Wincestia.jpg (110KB, 698x706px) Image search: [Google]
Cleopatra Wincestia.jpg
110KB, 698x706px
>>2310262
>>
>>2311553
Could you give some examples of her reforms?
>>
>>2309495
the women who actually seize power are normally decent rulers
>>
>>2309495

No, they can't.

They fuck up everything they come in contact with, and if not for the men that guide them, they would be a complete disaster in every thing they do.
>>
>>2312306
link pls
>>
>>2314327
She took castles and weapons away from the nobility. She created brotherhoods to steal the role of protectors of the nobles cutting a lot of their sources of income. The inquisition was basically a secret service and if a noble tried to plot they would just be jailed (the inquisitor had to be named by her not by the church unlike the rest of europe) and most importantly he created a sizeable standing army and increased the crowns revenue by 10 times . Overall Castille before Izzy was chaotic and poor,the king barely had any money and he could raise at most 20 thousand men with all the help of the nobility. After Izzy Castille was the wealthiest crown in Europe (interms of net revenue), it had the biggest navy in Europe eclipsing the Portuguesevone,it had an standing army of around 80 thousand people and said army was the best equiped in Europe and at last it was a very stable country in which the church,the crown and the nobility worked very tight together. The only internal struggle after Isabel died were the comuneros but that was basiaclly Charles fault
>>
>>2315593
you either have some mother issues or you're a butthurt virgin who never had the chance to speak to decent women
>>
>>2315751
also, maria theresia
>>
>>2310250
That's right.
>>
>>2315751
Nigger, I'm a father, with military service that has seen how females under pressure perform, and you're a fucking brainwashed moron.

Females have demonstrated time and again that they make decisions that are WORSE for society, as a whole, than men do, because they don't have the same sense of self sacrifice as men, and won't make decisions that discriminate against themselves, even if it's for the benefit of society. That's why they demand standards are lowered to accommodate women, rather than accept the fact that they SUCK at most shit, and can't hang with men physically, mentally, or emotionally.

That's why we have 5 foot nothing bitches wearing police badges and military uniforms these days, and harpy shrews in office making emo decisions to give tax dollars to whores for abortions and single mothers for spitting out future criminals.
>>
>>2315780
>Women are on average better rulers
>Muh they just have a men behind
Do you have any proofs? Not everything is about war you massive autist
>>
>>2315784

You want proof, retard?

1. Police force
- standards lowered
-costs increased
-efficiency decreased

2. Military
- same

3. Welfare for single mothers
-increases incidents of unwed mothers instead of decreasing
-increased number of children had by unwed mothers instead of decreasing

4. University systems
- lowered standards of admissions
- increased costs due to additional logistics requirements
- increased costs due to false discrimination, harassment, rape accusations
- increased costs due to actual of the same above

All this shit is championed by female leaders.

Meanwhile, they mock women that stay at home in order to be mothers and wives.

Females are shit for leadership, and the fact that the west has been collapsing ever since they've been stupid enough to allow females to vote and impact government policy, clearly demonstrates that fact.
>>
>>2315838
But the military and police corps have nothing to do with ruling. Don't be a moron. Also not all countries are as retarded as the US and their gender and racial laws
>>
>>2315875
>But the military and police corps have nothing to do with ruling. Don't be a moron

They have everything to do with the female decision making process, and clearly demonstrate that their decision making is FLAWED.

Females are biologically designed to bear and raise children, and men are biologically designed to set the conditions that facilitate that purpose, and that means establishing law, order, and defending the family and tribe.
>>
>>2315838
keep blaming everything on women you delusional faggot. thats no ''proof'', thats your subjective perception. if your going into a real discussion, try to get some better argument.
>b-but thats how I feel
is not a valid argument
>>
>>2315751
>>2315941
Why do you losers always get mad when someone criticizes women? You know they find you unattractive, right
>>
>>2315948
And it's always the same shit, always the retarded tired ad hominems

>You're a homo
>You're a virgin
>You have mommy issues
>You are resentful
instead of actually addressing the problem.
Every single thread I've seen about this shit on /his/ always attracts a cohort of these pussy slaves with their non-arguments, like clockwork.
>>
File: best character.jpg (104KB, 610x763px) Image search: [Google]
best character.jpg
104KB, 610x763px
>>2311540
Joseph and Mary Magdaline
>>
>>2315959
>Mary Magdalene
Where was the cuckoldry?
>>
>>2315958
It's disturbing seeing these deluded whiteknights thinking they're doing a service. Women will write essays apologizing for Schopenhauer and Nietzsche while whiteknights are ready to trash both for not being nice to girls in their writing. Yes, you will find 9/10 it's always other men doing this.

They're misguided kids either desperate to be on the right side of pussy or want to show off how virtuous they are.
>>
>>2315958
>always the retarded tired ad hominems
hmm you're right, but can I stll call you a faggot or nah?
>instead of actually addressing the problem
I get your point with women, I think It's just stupid to generalize a whole gender based on your experience
>>
>>2315896
But we have examples of women being capable administrators. The army reqyires other kind of decission making
>>
>>2315948
>people call out someone's retarded generalizations
>WHITE KNIGHT!

You're literally no better than the feminists that support killing all men because they got hit on by a guy in an elevator once. Sweeping generalizations are ridiculous no matter what flavor they come in, and opposing them has nothing to do with wanting to please X group of people.
>>
>>2316149
>Dude, don't generalize. It's retarded and wrong.
>Anyone who speaks ill of women has mother issues or you're a butthurt virgin who never had the chance to speak to decent women!
Hypocrites like you are the worst of all.
>>
File: Pelosi the dumb cunt.jpg (105KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
Pelosi the dumb cunt.jpg
105KB, 600x570px
>>2315941

You're just butthurt that I'm right.

You cry about not having an argument, and yet you offer ZERO justification for lowering standards just to accommodate females.

Females suck at most everything aside from child bearing, and they sure as hell don't make good leaders.
>>
File: Chicks on bikes.webm (3MB, 496x280px) Image search: [Google]
Chicks on bikes.webm
3MB, 496x280px
>>2315948
>Why do you losers always get mad when someone criticizes women?

Because they live in a world of make believe and get angry when people point that out.
>>
>>2315702
Thanks. That bit about the Inquisition left me surprised, although it's quite obvious now that I think about it.
>>
>>2317366
Can someone refute this or..?
>>
>>2315999
>it's stupid to assume that all dogs bark just because the dogs I've seen all barked
>see I found out that Siberian huskies just howl and don't bark, bark theory promoters BTFO!
>>
>>2317366
Standards shouldn't be lowered just for women.
That aside while the best women tend to be worse then the best men you sure as hell aren't part of that category so stop acting like you are better than women
>>
>>2320212
>everyone on 4chan is a loser like me!
Hi Mr. Projector.
>>
>>2320212
Average man >>> best woman. Especially when it comes to physical prowess. An average unathletic skinnyfat college student could easily compete against female college basketball players and win, and U-17 boys soccer squad absolutely demolished the US national women's team which is considered the best in the world. The difference is that big.

But for some reason the media and the elites are completely denying reality and are trying to shove absolute nonsense about sexes being biologically equal down our throats (think the Ronda Rousey slobberfest two years ago).
>>
>>2312296
>What was her problem?
Your cities aren't hers.
>>
>>2309713
Olga wasn't a ruler was she?
>>
>>2315958
Aren't you doing the same shit though
>>
Actually, most women who got that far were good rulers. Perhaps it's because you have to be exceptional to be a woman and a ruler.
>>
>>2320220
>Average man >>> best woman
Izzie is certainly better than the average male ruler.

>physical prowess
Who cares about physcial prowess though? We're not talking about women as foot soldiers and even if we were the difference would be a lot smaller these days. Rulers should not be on the battlefield, this isn't 400 AD.

>>2320439
Probably this, if you were a female regnant then you probably were hot shit automatically to even get to that point.
>>
The best female rulers were the ones who acted the most like men.

Discuss.
>>
>>2321251
>bumping this cancer
Why tho
>>
>>2309713
>devilishly kill her husbands murders in creative and intriguing ways
>consolidated power for her son
>is depicted as a qt
What a woman.
>>
>>2321528
Because she's a Saint anon
>>
>>2321251
No. While doing my military service, my division was in better shape than the others because we had a woman in charge. Women are Goddess-tier organizers. We had weapons, drills etc lead by males ofcourse. Later she changed in rotation with a Man and he had frequent stress meltdowns...
>>
>>2320436
Of course she was!
>>
File: heart-rainbow-animation21.gif (236KB, 347x289px) Image search: [Google]
heart-rainbow-animation21.gif
236KB, 347x289px
>>2321528
>>
File: 6354634563456.jpg (16KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
6354634563456.jpg
16KB, 236x315px
>>2310501
>>2312205
>>2312293

>Existence/Essence
>Still thinking within binary dualistic boxes in order to describe a reality which is not binary but in constant flow.

"Which came first" assumes a reality where there is a beginning and an end, which is not the case.

We only think in terms of "beginnings and ends" because our brains are hardwired to do so, due to our lifespan.
>>
>>2321528
>not wanting to be dominated by a strong-willed sadistic qt
What's wrong with you?
>>
File: ........jpg (75KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
........jpg
75KB, 1440x1080px
>>2321661
>my division was in better shape than the others because we had a woman in charge.
>>
>>2320172
Of course not.
>>
>>2320212

I am better at women in EVERYTHING that actually matters, minus child bearing, and caring for infants, in which I can't compete. Why? Biology.

Too bad females can't accept their biology the way men can, but what's worse than that is the fact that society is now expected to live in their pretentious world as well.

I never will, and neither should you.
>>
>>2320448
>who cares about physical prowess?
Frail cuck / fatass spotted
>>
>>2324354
>>2324891
LARPing /r9k/ virgin spotted

as always timestamped pics or GTFO
>>
>>2324894
Timestamped pics of what, my cock?
>>
File: 1475705680377.jpg (362KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1475705680377.jpg
362KB, 1462x1462px
>>2324354
>females
every time
>>
>>2310264
/his/ - Morons Who Believe 300 Year Old Propaganda
>>
>>2312807
>>2324916
Let's be honest whether or not it's true it sounds funny as fuck
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.