[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't mean to be rude, but all you are is a walking chemical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dgFHR.jpg (528KB, 1980x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dgFHR.jpg
528KB, 1980x1080px
I don't mean to be rude, but all you are is a walking chemical reaction.

All your thoughts feelings beliefs and dreams are just a by-product of certain molecules interacting with others.

On the other hand what is the nature of matter? Why does the physical universe exist instead of not existing? with brought it forth? Has it even ever been brought forth, or is that too and illusion? And if reality is constantly expanding then what is it expanding into, seeing as how nothing exists outside of reality? Or does it?
>>
idk lol
>>
>>2307026
>All your thoughts feelings beliefs and dreams are just a by-product of certain molecules interacting with others.
Quantum mechanics has already proven this to be false.
>>
>>2307034
nuh uh.
>>
>>2307026
I don't mean to be rude, but the only reason you believe this is because someone else told you it was so, and the only reason they told you it was so is because it is a recurring meme, currently popular in certain circles that happen to have some cultural and political clout at the moment. Repeating this meme is just a way of signalling that you favor this group, which in fact knows nothing and defends their lack of knowledge and their preference for speculative memes by claiming that no one else knows anything either. It is a convenient belief for people who like memes and do not particularly care about inconvenient things like reality.
>>
>>2307034
How?

>>2307465
>The soul exists bro. You shouldn't believe any of that science shit.
>>
>>2307465
It's not a fucking meme if you have tons of evidence to support it. What you are typing is a meme
>>
>>2307026
>I don't mean to be rude, but all you are is a walking chemical reaction.
As oppose to what?
>>
>I don't mean to be rude, but all you are is a walking chemical reaction.
All your thoughts feelings beliefs and dreams are just a by-product of certain molecules interacting with others.

This says nothing of what could be.

Also
"
The short answer is that this is a nonsense question, the Universe isn't expanding into anything, it's just expanding. The definition of the Universe is that it contains everything. If something was outside the Universe, it would also be part of the Universe too."
>>
You're overdosing on pop science, try reading into actual science and you'll find equally backed by evidence systems that have room for the spirit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.