[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

History of pot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: reefer-madness.jpg (330KB, 1200x1518px) Image search: [Google]
reefer-madness.jpg
330KB, 1200x1518px
>Dude, Weed, LMAO

OK, now that that's out of the way, I would actually like to know the history of this stuff.

In particular all the bad stuff people would say about it back when.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8S5g8aFLfk
>>
>>2303285
>that bitch
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Just makes me want to smoke marijuana even more
>>
File: 20170201_081010.jpg (854KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170201_081010.jpg
854KB, 2048x1536px
Weed is making me think insane thoughts making my mine distance from sanity. It prob is why im also lazy and skip so much class and dont do the work. #fellforthememe. It's addicting af desu. Im addicted to weed and tobacco together...
>>
>>2304169
>le addictive chemicals meme
You can get addicted to anything, chemical or otherwise. You're addicted to it because it fills a hole in your life. Normal well adjusted people can just take drugs, any drugs, once in a while and not get addicted. There's chemical dependency with some of them, but if all it took to kick an addiction was dealing with feeling crappy for a week everyone would be able to do it no problem. Very few people are that pathetic. They go back to the drug because they are broken, and their lives are not enjoyable without drugs.
>>
>>2304182
It hits deep anon... Pls spare me....
>>
Is there any drug more memey than weed?
>>
I occasionally smoke a join when the situation allows it. (IE: At a party or hanging with friends)

Last time I did it was months ago, don't feel any incentive to do it all the time. That ruins the magic of the experience due to it becoming mundane.
>>
>>2304237
>That ruins the magic of the experience due to it becoming mundane
I was talking to a junkie some months ago and we were talking about the regular topic of "that time I was so high..." and he told me he couldn't remember any moment like that from the last years because he smoked too frequently. I felt really sad for him but it made me realize that one should be cautious with the ammount and frequency.
>>
>>2303285
Is it true that weed can trigger schizophrenia if someone is prediposed to it?
>>
>>2305410
Yes. So can menstruation or moving out your parents' basement. 1% of every population on this planet are predisposed.
>>
Weed rots your brain. This is a fact.

t. Smokes when the opportunity arises.
>>
Wow really enjoying all this history of Marijuana
>>
File: IMG_0400.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
>Cannabis has held sacred status in several religions. It has been used in an entheogenic context – a chemical substance used in a religious, shamanic, or spiritual context[41] - in India and Nepal since the Vedic period dating back to approximately 1500 BCE, but perhaps as far back as 2000 BCE. There are several references in Greek mythology to a powerful drug that eliminated anguish and sorrow. Herodotus wrote about early ceremonial practices by the Scythians, thought to have occurred from the 5th to 2nd century BCE. Itinerant Hindu saints have used it in Nepal and India for centuries.[42] In modern culture the spiritual use of cannabis has been spread by the disciples of the Rastafari movement who use cannabis as a sacrament and as an aid to meditation. The earliest known reports regarding the sacred status of cannabis in India and Nepal come from the Atharva Veda estimated to have been written sometime around 2000–1400 BCE.[43]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug)
>>
File: IMG_0402.jpg (78KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0402.jpg
78KB, 640x427px
I can't get clean again
I want to know can we get clean again
The God of Wine comes crashing through
The headlights of a car that took you farther
Than you thought you'd ever want to go
We can't get back again
We can't get back again
She takes a drink and then she waits
The alcohol it permeates
And soon the cells give way, and cancels out the day
I can't keep it all together
I know I know I know...
I can't keep it all together
And the siren's song that is your madness
Holds a truth I can't erase
All alone on your face
Every glamorous sunrise
Throws the planets out of line
A star sign out of whack, a fraudulent zodiac
And the God of Wine is crouched down in my room
>>
>>2304182
Ahh yes, but you make the assumption that all people who smoke weed are lazy. I could tell you my life to show you that's not true, but it's the internet so I doubt you believe what I say.

As long as you don't make weed you entire life, it is probably beneficial for your health, combined with exercise, diet, and life style changes, especially if you have access to CBD and high concentration THC bud.

CBD and THC together cancel out the negative effects of THC while, promoting the positive effects of both, known as the "entourage" effect

There's a reason why Olympic level athletes in extreme sports smoke.

https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/carving-on-cannabis-with-a-snowboard-gold-medalist-ross-rebagliati/560a81747b9d682a343dddde?playlist=57a204a28cb727dec79513bf

The majority of the problem comes not from the drug, but the self. Once the self is made to be motivated, marijuana only helps propel the self even further.

Study on metabolism regulation improvement with Marijuana use
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3570572/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/
> Because of both this and an increased awareness that they are impaired, marijuana smokers tend to compensate effectively while driving by utilizing a variety of behavioral strategies.
>>
File: IMG_0403.jpg (113KB, 591x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0403.jpg
113KB, 591x316px
Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (one love)
There is one question I'd really love to ask (one heart)
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own?
Believe me
>>
>>2303285
The founding fathers smoked weed

It wasnt illegal until some white cis propagated niggers as the devil smoking it and that brainwashed everyone into thinking its horrible for you (when its really not)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.