[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a person who never married giving others marriage advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: nietzsche_marriage.jpg (98KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche_marriage.jpg
98KB, 700x900px
>a person who never married giving others marriage advice
>>
>>2302931
That's exactly why he's qualified to give marriage advice.

Only dumb normies get married to begin with.
>>
Sounds like good advice to me. If you don't think you'll have common ground with the person for the rest of your life, why the fuck are you marrying them?
>>
>>2302931
Well Rousseau wrote a book giving advice on raising children when he gave away all of his children to an orphanage
>>
File: d23[1].jpg (86KB, 719x388px) Image search: [Google]
d23[1].jpg
86KB, 719x388px
>>
>>2302931
Actually, that's more coherent than what you give credit. He ends his day literally crazy, so he was unable to converse coherently with anybody. Therefore, he should have never married.

Now, if he was fully aware of his grim fate, or just lucky coincidence, is a whole different discussion.
>>
>>2302931
you can draw conclusions from observing the couples in your environment.

when Stacy grows old and old Chad starts cheating on her, because she's no longer as attractive and simply can't provide him enough enjoyment through conversations and just simply loving him. of course that could go the other way as well.
>>
File: 1478732007454.jpg (96KB, 815x789px) Image search: [Google]
1478732007454.jpg
96KB, 815x789px
>>2302970
Remember when the Flintstones were lighthearted and funny?
>>
>>2302931
It's general relationship advice though.
>>
>>2302970
The flinstones comic is great
>>
>>2302931

H...how is this a bad advice? Seriously look at any couple that spends more than 20 years together.

They are either super happy with themselves because they are actually able to communicate about what they want and like and shit.

Or they are (like majority) super depressed and awful and only stay together because of the kids while actually hating eachother's guts because they got married "because we must do it or we failed society" which leads to the whole "marriage is a hell/prison" meme.

If more people understood that you're having to deal with decades of other peoples shit when you get married more people would think carefully about who they are marring and why.
>>
>>2303070
Remember when no one gave a shit about the Flintstones for 40 years?
>>
>>2302931
just like catholic church
>>
>>2304917
This. My folks aren't together because of the money, they're together because 30 years later they still make retarded puns and laugh.
>>
>>2302931
Uh, that's perfectly good advice.
>>
>>2302931

The best marriage advice is to never get married.
>>
>>2302970
I almost think this comic panel is more interesting than OP pic. Both, because the flitstones talking about semi-serious shit is fun, and because what he's saying is... kind of deep.
>>
>>2305036

that's sweet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.