[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can racists ever recover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
You have to admit, she's right here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdeI9NfbfT8
>>
>>2299203
Ayn Rand was a slut that made an ideology that justified her being a slut.

That's what Libertarianism is, an excuse for total degeneracy. Objectivism and Ancap bullshit just adds onto it.
>>
>>2299235
>muh degeneracy
Outta here.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2299239
Make me.
>>
>>2299203
I stopped listening when she mentioned that being proud of your immediate family is being racist

How can someone be so retarded?
>>
>>2299239
How bout no
>>
She's literally just mouthing off John Locke.
>>
>>2299203
Whats the belle curve?
Whats behavioral science?

Every evolutionary scientist knows there are distinct genetical behavioral differences between poulations. You cant disprove "racism" because races exist. They just are not well defined and fluid
>>
>>2299300

Geographical populations in humans ain't races ya filthy /pol/ack git,
>>
>>2299300

The bell curve is one of the most debunked racial pseudoscience theories of the last 20 years lol
>>
>>2299257
>Retarded
Subversive.
>>
File: 1484596125431[1].jpg (10KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1484596125431[1].jpg
10KB, 480x270px
>>2299300
>They just are not well defined and fluid

well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds
>>
>>2299203
Racism is the natural protector of the homogeneity of the group. Individualism destroys the national cohesion and allows foreign elements to infiltrate it. This is what (((they))) are looking for in order to infest the nation and exploit it.
>>
>>2299347
Which fits, because Ayn Rand is a kike.
>>
File: elfwhittling.jpg (5KB, 109x115px) Image search: [Google]
elfwhittling.jpg
5KB, 109x115px
>>2299333
>>
>>2299314
http://www.aei.org/publication/bell-curve-20-years-later-qa-charles-murray/

And maybe you should actually read the debate that surrounded various things inside it before you spout some huffpo headline.
>>
>>2299347

>Racism is the natural protector of the homogeneity

Homogeneity is not a moral end, nor is it inherantly useful.

>Individualism destroys the national cohesion

National cohesion is not a moral end nor is inherently useful. It may appear collectivism has the same destructive capability, as The War of the Roses produced internal strife. What is really happening is that individualism and collectivism are minor contributors to national cohesion, the needs and desires of society is the pillar.

>allows foreign elements to infiltrate it

Well that's simply not true either. Individualism only began to crystalize as an idea around the last 19th century, certainly there were invasions from foreign elements before that.

>(((they))) are looking for in order to infest the nation and exploit it.

If you're going to peddle your silly jewish conspiracies, don't hide behind perenthesis, we're not on twitter.

This is just sad. I mean, these are the ramblings of someone who's never read a page of a history or philosophy book. These are the kinds of ramblings I would expect from someone who works on the dairy aisle at Wallmart and viciously attacks anyone who tries to rotate the milk because its "his job". The state of this board right now.
>>
>>2300060
Lol, look at the sjw failing to get the moral high ground

Why do you leftists hate white people anyway?
>>
>>2300072
Not him but
>not an argument.
>>
>>2300086
>the sjw trying to shift blame from himself by claiming to be another person
Better grow a backbone or you won't be able to hold your sign up at your BLM rally, leftypol
>>
>>2299203
>woman who said that Africans and Native Americans deserved to get colonized because they didn't ascribe to the European concept of property
>not racist
>>
>>2299333

these kill me every time
>>
Ayn Rand was a Zionist kike.
>>
>>2299203
she's a jew therefore she isn't right
>>
>>2299347
Will you fight for your race?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.