[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Colonises you*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Colonist.jpg (107KB, 897x1521px) Image search: [Google]
Colonist.jpg
107KB, 897x1521px
*Colonises you*
>>
>>2299171
*raises your quality of life substantially*
Tss, notting personnel (nameconsistsofclickingsounds)
>>
File: file.png (140KB, 300x398px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
140KB, 300x398px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: KingShaka.jpg (137KB, 740x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KingShaka.jpg
137KB, 740x1000px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>2299171
*regards you as less than human and enslaves you, decimating your native culture and destroying your cultural identity*

its the height of hubris to believe you know whats good for others when your own history of interminable war and endless strife proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you dont even know whats good for yourself
>>
>>2299202
>is advanced enough to orchestrate a elaborate trade line from colony to the homeland with diplomacy and administration
>lol what do you fags know about doing good for others, those spearchuckers living in mudhuts are doing just fine compared to you
>>
>>2299206
that doesn't even make sense. so you have a bunch of extensive trade routes. so what.
>>
>>2299202
>enslaves
There was a lot of bad stuff but slavery was illegal among Europeans.
>>
>>2299206
Only a very small minority of colonized places are as primitive as the typical /pol/ caricature. The rest had all those things you mentioned, as if it matters at all (why conduct trade when you can just take it for free)
>>
>>2299183
*cuts of your arm*
>>
File: predator_irl.jpg (570KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
predator_irl.jpg
570KB, 945x1500px
>>2299171

[laughs in papuan]
>>
>>2299206
>eliminate smallpox
>cult of the god that was believed to cure smallpox dies
>decades later some marxist bitches how brits committed a cultural genocide and should apologize
>>
>>2299233
*works even slower*
Belgians sure are dumb
>>
File: 1484334635552.jpg (140KB, 803x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484334635552.jpg
140KB, 803x1024px
>>2299238
>Germany
>>
>>2299246

Actually it was a british protectorate first.
>>
File: Cam-Newton-Twitter-haters.jpg (18KB, 610x345px) Image search: [Google]
Cam-Newton-Twitter-haters.jpg
18KB, 610x345px
>>2299176
I'll colonise your wife whether or not you know what I mean.
>>
Justify colonialism to me /his/
>>
>>2299202
Sure thing, slavery and destruction of other cultures is something only white Europeans did without any help from native cultures which were hostile to other native cultures. White man walked into jungle and nigga went full retard.
>>
>>2299287
Whatever happens, we have got
The Maxim gun, and they have not.
>>
>>2299287
Never bring a high quality steel weapon of cultural significance in a modernized fight with machine guns.
>>
>>2299202
First era of colonialism in the Americas had slavery but the second era in Africa, Asia, Oceania had very little to none
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.