[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The being whose analysis our task is, is always we ourselves.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1479170818857.gif (82KB, 478x358px) Image search: [Google]
1479170818857.gif
82KB, 478x358px
>The being whose analysis our task is, is always we ourselves. The being of this being is always mine. In the being of this being it is related to its being. AS the being of this being, it is entrusted to its own being. It is being about which this being is concerned.
Fuck this shit and fuck Heidegger

PHILOSOPHY- NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
Heidegger is notoriously obscurantist bullshit. He isn't even a philosopher, just a pretentious charlatan.
>>
I think you mean fuck continental philosophy.
>>
Now I have to change units, why did I fall for the continental philosophy meme?
>>
>>2292164
Why the fuck do pseudo-intellectuals on anonymous image boards assume that they can completely dismiss an extremely renowned philosopher/intellectual by calling them a charlatan?
How fucking arrogant/ignorant do you need to be?
>>
>>2292192

Because I've read him.
>>
>>2292214
But not understood him.
>>
>>2292217

Firstly, how would you know?

Secondly, I've yet to hear two people express the same understand of what he wrote. That's evidence that it doesn't mean anything at all, and the quote in the OP is a perfect illustration of that.
>>
File: Capture.png (168KB, 539x628px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
168KB, 539x628px
>>2292192
Calling heidegger a charlatan is pretty common among analytical philosophers, it's not really controversial.
>>
Philisophy isn't shit, far from it. It's just that continental philosophy in general took a massive turn towards pseudo-intellectual obscurantist rubbish after 19th century.
Not capable of furthering the understanding of the world, some "philosophers" turned towards building their own worlds and then "explaining" shit as convoluted as possible. Smelling their own farts basically.
>>
File: 1476894298924.jpg (47KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476894298924.jpg
47KB, 500x400px
>>2292192

Easy, because most philosophers and intellectuals are charlatans.

Really. Only thing they can do is make up memes to make themselves look more intelligent than other people while contributing nothing material to society.

Trash men have more practical worth to society than this people.
>>
>>2292256

>it's reactionary therefore it's bad

These people should be gassed.
>>
>>2292398
Reactionaries should indeed be gassed.
>>
>>2292460
That's a reactionary position
>>
File: DontChangeGermany.jpg (68KB, 754x545px) Image search: [Google]
DontChangeGermany.jpg
68KB, 754x545px
>>2292159
>hegel had his classroom overflowing with students while schoppy was ignored
>Nietzsche was completely ignored by germany while they took heidegger seriously

what is wrong with germany?
>>
>>2292472
That's a reactionary post
>>
>>2292491
>it's a Nietzsche's mind deteriorating at an ever increasing pace episode
>>
>>2292499
And yet somehow is crazy letters still make more sense than heidegger and hegel put together
>>
>>2292472
>That's a reactionary position
Gassing reactionaries sounds pretty progressive to me
>>
>>2292314
I think you are mostly correct but also wrong at the same time. Yes, most of these intellectuals are charlatans, but it would be incorrect to say that there is not an interesting logic to the things they say, or that no information can be gained from them

I would also add that this obsession with material gain is silly, considering that most things we interact with on a daily basis (politics, morality, culture, economy) are either immaterial or partly abstract. To not take these elements into consideration would be suicide
>>
Are there any reasons to study Heidegger? The closest I see to a defence of him in this thread is the complainers "just don't get it"
>>
File: cva.png (265KB, 1242x746px) Image search: [Google]
cva.png
265KB, 1242x746px
Continental philosophy is the problem.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.