[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dare you to find someone more based than this man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I dare you to find someone more based than this man
>>
File: 1468691749391.jpg (27KB, 643x481px) Image search: [Google]
1468691749391.jpg
27KB, 643x481px
>>2292082
Easy
>>
>liking a secularist and a statist
>>
File: Edward_VII_in_coronation_robes.jpg (1MB, 1936x2728px) Image search: [Google]
Edward_VII_in_coronation_robes.jpg
1MB, 1936x2728px
Pic related.

>he had been afraid his nephew, the German Emperor Wilhelm II, would tip Europe into war.
>Wilhelm went on to attack his British guests for supporting Japan against Russia, suggesting that the British were committing "race treason". In response, Edward stated that he "could not see it. The Japanese were an intelligent, brave and chivalrous nation, quite as civilised as the Europeans, from whom they only differed by the pigmentation of their skin".
>>
>>2292100
Literally nothing wrong with either of those
>>
File: DiegoPortales.jpg (22KB, 302x400px) Image search: [Google]
DiegoPortales.jpg
22KB, 302x400px
Ataturk was easy mode. Diego Portales created a functioning, stable country out of a isolated Spanish colony half occupied by indigenous peoples.
>>
>"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die. In the time that it takes us to die, other forces and commanders can come and take our place."
>have such force of personality that your men will still follow your orders after you tell them you're ordering them to die
>they actually do it the absolute madmen
>win battle anyway

literally no man is more based.
>>
>>2292122
Atatürk is an honorary kebab
>>
>>2292098
Shame that coup didnt work out
>>
>>2292098
>Trying to restore turkey to its former glory
>Bad
Why is he evil
>>
He was the best bisexual to ever live
>>
>>2292082
Most evolved Turk to ever grace this earth.
>>
>>2292100
Yep sounds pretty good
>>
>>2292172
Crackdowns on freedom of speech and assembly, restarting the conflict with the Kurds right before elections to manufacture a crisis, reducing secularism, tacitly giving ISIS freedom of movement for years because they were in conflict with Assad and Kurds, and using the coup as an excuse for political score settling. Just to name a few reasons why I dislike him.

Though it must be said that there are more syrian refugees being helped in Turkey than in all of europe, so I have to give him some credit for that.
>>
>>2292082
Easy.

I refer you to this post: >>2289201
>>
>>2292116
Chile = based anti-Jews, so not going to argue there
>>
File: 1485514755303.jpg (19KB, 236x339px) Image search: [Google]
1485514755303.jpg
19KB, 236x339px
Higher lan!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.