[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is diversity good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 32

File: 1476090252578.jpg (120KB, 634x876px) Image search: [Google]
1476090252578.jpg
120KB, 634x876px
Why is diversity good?
>>
>>2289428

diversity in what sense of the word?
>>
>>2289428
Diversity as in a diverse diet is good because there's health risks involved in only eating carbs, proteins or fat.
>>
Imageboard diversity is bad
>>
>New perspectives and ideas
>Foreign foods and spices creating new foods
>More biodiversity amongst the population
>>
>>2289460
>More biodiversity amongst the population
>Diversity is good because of diversity !

Also, how is that a good thing ? A homogenous society is way better
>>
File: 1485471254155.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485471254155.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>2289460
>"pray to Allah or die" -- new perspective
>"One million Arab men must enter...They are carrying approximately two pounds of spices each"
>"Greater biodiversity" -- isn't race fake?
>>
>>2289428
Less chance of extinction once the climate changes.

Oh you meant human diversity well less inbred genes. Btw I mean DIVERSITY not HURR ADD BLACKS AND MUSLIMS TO A COUNTRY, meaning all human races being in their seperate land areas and developing independent mutations overtime diversifying humanity like Brits evolving into Americans and Aussies for example.
>>
Diversity is good.

Uncontrolled mass immigration of people from the third world with no capital, no education and completely different values however is not diversity, nor is it good.
>>
>>2289468
Do you know what biodiversity is? It's a lot more than superficial attributes you can actually see. Basically less genetic diseases, better collective resistance to disease in general, more adaptive population to environmental changes.
>>
Diversity allows for a wide range of perspectives and ideas. Take, for example, the United States. The men who founded the country were "native-born" Americans (of English descent), working together with people from France, from the Caribbean, from Scotland, from England, from Prussia, from the Netherlands. This combination of ideas and beliefs allowed them to forge the most powerful country in the world, which played an instrumental role in spreading the ideals of representative democracy and freedom of expression to the rest of the world.

Diversity, in the sense of bringing new ideas to the table, is a fundamentally good thing. Forced, left-wing diversity, in the sense of "you have to tolerate this idea because they're from a different ethnic/religious group" is absolute madness. There is nothing wrong with diversity, just like there is nothing wrong with democracy or legal equality. But just like the latter two things, the word "diversity" can be twisted to mean something entirely.

t. black latino US citizen who is the son of a refugeee
>>
>>2289479
The only gene pool on the planet that is stricken with diseases are Ashkenazim Jews and Amish
>>
>>2289468
>>2289469

Jesus fucking christ this board is cancer.
>>
>>2289479
>less genetic diseases, better collective resistance to disease in general, more adaptive population to environmental changes

this is a poorly educated meme
>>
>>2289479
>Basically less genetic diseases

This doesn't sound right. I'm a mulatto (half west african, half nordic), and I was under the impression that I was actually more susceptible to diseases like sickle cell than either my white or black counterparts.
>>
Deconcentration of power from any one cultural group.

Imagine a world where furries were the majority. Then thank Allah for footfags and peggers
>>
>>2289493
>half west african, half nordic
>>
>>2289428
It isn't
>>
File: 1481925375942.png (13KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1481925375942.png
13KB, 390x470px
>watching 90s crime drama
>Cut to shot of street gang
>it's multiethnic with a dainty white manlet as the leader
>>
>>2289498
Hey man, your guy was a disease-ridden manlet who drove his country to ruin. If you want a based reaction image to presenter your (technically, our, lol) Germanic/Nordic anger, please choose a Germanic man who wasn't completely worthless.

Because from where I'm standing, it looks like a mulatto man just led the most powerful country in the history of humanity for 8 years. Hitler barely managed to run a jumped-up central/western european republic for less than a decade, before he ran it into the ground.
>>
>>2289527
*image to represent your
>>
>>2289527
>>2289529
so its true, hafus really are insecure
>>
>>2289428
More fun and more options. Its like one woman vs having a harem.
>>
File: adolfh.gif (966KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
adolfh.gif
966KB, 500x391px
>>2289527
a fucking nigger comments on the genetic inferiority of others, the times we're in...
>>
>>2289527
You know /his/ is super normie when someone gets triggered over an Adolph reaction image
>>
>>2289534
Oh yeah, we are very insecure. And it's not just your fault either, please don't think we're all just Elliot Rodger types of other races. The insecurity is fueled by both sides. There is a great deal of racism from white and black people, who in both cases view us as examples of some kind of racial conflict, but at the same time, there are groups in both races who fetishize us. It is very bizarre. I don't think it's a coincidence that I have only ever dated white girls (I have straight-up turned down black women, which is ridiculous because with my ugly mug I'm in no position to turn down anyone), and my little sister (who, luckily for her, is much better looking than I am) has only ever dated black men. There is some really strange social pressure acting upon both of us, whether we want to admit it or not.

>>2289542
I'm not talking about genetic inferiority, I don't believe in the concept (although certain races are undoubtedly faster/stronger/smarter on average). I just think that Adolf Hitler is a very poor example. As a man who is half "aryan" myself, I don't like the idea of so-called nordic/aryan supremacists using a diseased, foolish demagogue from Austria as their hero.
>>
>>2289527
>LARPing as a half breed aryan nigger
Haha 2bh
>>
>>2289562
>>2289559
These

post your light brown hand with his timestamp please
>>
>>2289541
Only non-white women should be allowed into white countries. Any half-spawns should be booted the fuck out
>>
>>2289476
a thought out post
>>
>>2289559
>I don't think it's a coincidence that I have only ever dated white girls (I have straight-up turned down black women, which is ridiculous because with my ugly mug I'm in no position to turn down anyone), and my little sister (who, luckily for her, is much better looking than I am) has only ever dated black men. There is some really strange social pressure acting upon both of us, whether we want to admit it or not.

>Not LARPing
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>2289447

>there's health risks involved in only eating carbs, proteins or fat.
>>
>>2289559
your sister can't resist the BBC because of swedish genes

they can't keep getting away with it
>>
>>2289572
only eating carbs or only eating proteins or only eating fat is what he had to have meant

go suck trmp's dick
>>
>>2289479
>Le hybrid vigor meme

This retard. Haven't you seen the latest Varg video?

https://youtu.be/5MNE_TiKxUg

That only applies to dogs because many dogs were specifically inbred to bring out certain traits. Human subspecies are actually worse off health-wise when they mix.
>>
>>2289580

I know what he meant.
>>
>>2289567
Ill take a mutli ethnic harem if I had the chance given rhey were all attractive. Just having white pussy is meh.
>>
>>2289587
google essential fats and essential amino acids
>>
>>2289592

I know what those are
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (23KB, 404x718px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
23KB, 404x718px
>>2289562
>>2289566
>>2289570
Larping? How dare you?! I am far too inebriated to lie. her you go. I would post a pic of my face with by big ol' african nose, but I don't want to share my face. Instead, please allow me to share some "standard 'black dad who amrried a white women' anecdotes"

1. My dad listens to Hootie and the Blowfish
2. That should really be all that I need to tell you

>>2289576
Right, but then why am I attracted to white women and not to black ones? Shouldn't my swedish genes be compelling me to get with Lashonda? Because the first time in my entire life that a woman showed romantic interest in me, when I was 13 years old on a Carnival Cruise, a black girl asked me to dance and I said "uhhhh.....no". There is more to it than just genetics, some kind of social factors are at work.
>>
>>2289598
That hand belongs to a white man.

I can tell by the pixels and see a lot of white man's hands in my time.
>>
>>2289607
....what? I mean, I literally have no way to prove it short of posting my face, but my dad is a black man descended from West African slaves and my mom is a white woman descended from Swedes. I'm not sure how exactly to convince you, so whatever, but still, I'm telling the truth.

If you think I'm white, then your "race-dar" is way out of wack, and if you saw my face you'd be able to tell. Sure, I have freckles and straight hair, but my nose? Straight up nig-nog.
>>
>>2289598
>POSTS A WHITE HAND WITHOUT A TIMESTAMP

lmao
>>
>>2289559
You don't believe short height is genetic inferiority?
>>
>>2289598
WE
>>
its not
I praise God everyday that my country is homogenous and oppress minorities
>>
File: 1483532264717.png (104KB, 2000x2245px) Image search: [Google]
1483532264717.png
104KB, 2000x2245px
>>2289633
Height doesn't matter.
Brains matter.
>>
>>2289640
>homogeneous
>has minorities to oppress

which country is that, why didn't you mention it in your post, is it a shithole?
>>
>>2289632
>a white hand

What? This is my hand. I'm not white. Not by any 4chan definition, and not even by general society's definition.

>>2289633
Not necessarily. After all, the asians are shorter than us on average, but they're also smarter. Being short doesn't hurt you if you've got guns.

>>2289637
Not sure what you mean by this. I'm a half-black, half-swedish man, born in Evanston, Illinois, and raised in Miramar, Florida. My father's ancestors were slaves, my mother's were farmers and soldiers. I have no claim to any kind of royalty, and even if I did, I certainly wouldn't buy into the foolish "we wuz pharaohs" meme.
>>
File: brasil.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
brasil.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
If diversity is so good, why is Brazil so bad?
>>
File: Chisala-7.png (70KB, 546x430px) Image search: [Google]
Chisala-7.png
70KB, 546x430px
>>2289666
brazil is bad because niggers

if you do diversity with selected groups of immigrants who contribute, then it's good
>>
>>2289428
Racial/sexual diversity isn't inherently good but denying people opportunities because of their race/sex is bad. Diversity of opinions and beliefs is good because it really gets the noggin joggin'.
>>
>>2289666
I'M GLAD YOU ASKED BECAUSE I USED TO THINK THIS SAME THING AND FOUND SOME ANSWERS

First and foremost, Brazil is a yuuge, yuuge place. It is very difficult to hold a place that size together while still being functional, the only country in history that has pulled this off is the USA.

Second, Brazil was founded in very chaotic circumstances, with the Portuguese court fleeing Napoleon. This did not lay the foundations for a stable nation-state.

Third, the monarchy was overthrown shortly after it foolishly abolished slavery. This resulted in a society divided by white landowners, who viewed the poor whites, the blacks, and the mulatos, with nothing but contempt. This is not a good foundation for a solid society.

Fourth, the UK destroyed their economy by stealing Brazilian rubber plants and putting them in Malaysia, allowing them to undercut Brazil's most important imports.

Brazil's problems to have a lot to do with diversity, but diversity is not the problem, if that makes sense. Diversity, simply exacerbated problems that would have existed no matter what.
>>
>>2289680
*undercut Brazil's most important exports

Also, it is worth mentioning that this is a common theme in Latin America. The US undercut Cuban sugar exports with Hawaii, undercut Argentine beef exports with its own midwest....you get the idea.

Latin America, especially Argentina, Brazil, and Cuba, had the potential to take a thriving cash crop/agriculture based economy and turn it into an industrial state. But it failed to do so. With a little luck and better planning, all three countries could be first world right now.
>>
File: ocelot.jpg (424KB, 800x1801px) Image search: [Google]
ocelot.jpg
424KB, 800x1801px
>>2289428
It isn't. Diversity only serves to introduce wedge issues that can be exploited by politicians to divide the people.

Furthermore, it increases the social cost of society. Society A can have it's own set of customs and traditions, but then you introduce Islam into it, and now it has to take pains to allocate Halal meat and endure Call to Prayer 5 times a day from a Minaret.
>>
>>2289428
>good
This meme again
Diversity is only benifical to a self organizing, living system like an ecosystem socio-ecological system, and now the sociology-economic system that threatens life on earth. Living systems can regulate the entropy that comes along with diversity(also the only kind of system that can benifit but that's not what I am getting at here.)
Diversity is imporant to adaptive capacity(not only adaption to disturbance but emergent adaptations aswell) and the overall resilience of a system to disturbance.
Here is a good run down of some of those concepts
www.resalliance.org/key-concepts
Diversity in in society, socio-economic networks, and meta-social systems has the same benifits it does in differently complex living systems, once entropy sorts itself out
>>
File: brazil.png (644KB, 598x379px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.png
644KB, 598x379px
>>2289666
>Haha anon this regaton is making us sweaty why don't you show us your hotel room? Haha what do you mean you don't want to race mix? Don't be a loser.
>>
>>2289687
But on the flip side of that you create an echo box that stagnates and fails to reinvent, ending up with fundamentalist shit holes like the Middle East that refuses to reform.

Any outside influence in art, music, or ideology is stamped out by those in power.
>>
>>2289695
Enjoy your STDs.
>>
>>2289680
>It is very difficult to hold a place that size together while still being functional, the only country in history that has pulled this off is the USA.
>what is China
>>
>>2289704
Also India.
>>
>>2289709
India is much smaller than Brazil.
>>
>>2289704
Calling China "functional" is very generous to the Chinese.. But yes, fair enough. The only countries to pull this off are the USA and China. Either way, these are the exceptions, these types of situations don't last long.

>>2289709
>Also India.

India is not functional, to believe this you must either be delusional or an Indian nationalist who has never actually been to India (I know it sounds crazy, but there are many of them in New York and London). It's also much, much, much smaller than either Brazil or the USA.

But India is the giant experiment of modern civilization, isn't it? Can you throw together hundreds of ethnic groups, dozens of languages, several religions, and forge a stable nation state? I hope it succeeds. I don't think it will.
>>
File: americans.jpg (877KB, 1748x1816px) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
877KB, 1748x1816px
>>2289696
Are you gonna call the Japanese stagnant and failing to reinvent? They're the most technologically advanced nation in the world and are constantly the source for original ideas.

And don't say their low birth rate can be ""solved"" (as if it's a problem) with diversity.
>>
>>2289723
Japan
>>
>>2289728
>They're the most technologically advanced nation in the world

Sorry pal, this is a giant meme. "Technologically advanced Japan" is a meme pushed on you by USA movies/tv as well as the Jap government itself. Japan is a surprisnigly technophobic society, where fax machines are still extremely popular and paper letters are quite popular. I fell for the meme until I visited it myself (my cousin was one of those americans who went to play pro baseball over there).

Whether you believe in diversity or not, Japan is the shining example of a stagnating society, left behind by its unwillingness to accept new ideas. And this isn't necessarily a bad thing, tbf. The Japanese people enjoy excellent living standards and will continue to do so. But if you're a person who cares about national power/influence....then it's definitely a negative factor.
>>
File: Damned Heretics.jpg (322KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Damned Heretics.jpg
322KB, 960x1280px
Because as much as you may stay in your room, you nonetheless live in a multicultural world. The benefits of multiculturalism are not as headline-grabbing as the drawbacks are, but exposure to different methods of living makes one realize that they can live their life differently. It's a matter both of personal development and natural adaptation to the global marketplace that we live in.

But again, if all you do in your life is stay in your room, it's a moot point and you can go back to bivouacking about niggers taking your waifu.
>>
>>2289738
Japan is not stagnating they are the height of human civilization.

You are a cuck.
>>
>>2289479

You literally cannot stop genetic diseases because they are caused by random mutations.
>more adaptive population to environmental changes.

Blacks were built to thrive in tropical Africa, white were built for temperate Europe EXPLAIN HOW THE SHIT MIXING THEM GIVES THEM AN ADAPTION advantage.

Oh HURR I KNOW ILL JUST FUSE A LION WITH A POLECAT AND IT CAN SURVIVE ANYWHERE DURRR.
>>
>>2289728
There's over a million foreign workers in Japan
No they're not the most technologically advanced nation in the world
They're currently looking to foreigners to fix their economy, which is indeed fucking stagnant.
>>
>>2289733
I don't understand. Why did you just write "Japan"? Japan is a very small nation, it was (relatively) easy to forge a national identity as a result. It in no way represents a massive stable nation, nor does it represent a giant experiment of modern civilization.

Or are you referring to the "Japanese Empire" (annexed Korea, Taiwan, bits of China, Sakhalin, etc.), which lasted less than 50 years?
>>
>>2289740
Empty bullshit no one believes: the post
>>
>>2289742
>Japan is not stagnating

They are stagnating. In terms of population, economic growth, political influence...if you look at Japan since the beginning of the "Lost Decade" it's difficult to avoid thinking of the word "stagnation".

>they are the height of human civilization.

Possibly. I hope that isn't true, because that means it's all downhill. But if they are "the height", then what they truly are is "the peak". They aren't growing much anymore,
>>
File: cuck.jpg (15KB, 353x311px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
15KB, 353x311px
>>2289742
High quality argument.
>>
File: Based Brody.png (1MB, 782x824px) Image search: [Google]
Based Brody.png
1MB, 782x824px
>>2289748
Thank you for your input.
>>
>>2289750
Japan is doing fine no matter how much (((international investors))) whine about not being able to speculate on their economy
>>
>>2289767
>have an IQ 10 points higher than whitey
>still not doing better than the best white countries
>fine
>>
>>2289767
"Fine", sure. But it isn't growing with any kind of speed relative to its neighbors. Put it this way: Japan is doing fine from the perspective of an average Japanese adult. But from the perspective of a Japanese nationalist, or a Japanese person under 18? It's in serious trouble. The population is aging too quickly, China has long since dwarfed it, one day even South Korea will surpass it.

If you're a Japanese person concerned about Japan's place in the world and its ability to protect itself and forge its own destiny (not one decided by Washington or, potentially, Beijing), then it is not doing fine.
>>
File: dsc09789-blackvikingsml[1].jpg (801KB, 827x1040px) Image search: [Google]
dsc09789-blackvikingsml[1].jpg
801KB, 827x1040px
>>2289657
>I'm a half-black, half-swedish man
noice
>>
>>2289481

Do you agree or disagree with Affirmative Action? If we go under the premise that *eventually* all occupations would be split according to population %, (as well as economic status I suppose) is it helpful to force that diversity? Does it actually get us closer to that goal by putting unqualified workers into positions others could do better or does it have a more hidden beneficial effect?
>>
File: medschool.png (18KB, 1168x339px) Image search: [Google]
medschool.png
18KB, 1168x339px
>>2289924

You better pray that your heart surgeon isn't a Bix Nood
>>
Diversity isn't good nor bad by itself.

>>2289666
Socially speaking, Brazil was actually quite peaceful until the 80s or so, when several things began to change.

>Introduction of hard drug trade
>Left-wing Politicians began to rally against police force in favelas to repress such trade, because that would be racist
>Favelas grow into strongholds for drug dealing which ruin the lives of many potential people in there and taking violence levels sky-high

>BLM-type ideas, imported directly from the US, begin to fester among intellectuals, who begin agitating and creating racial tensions where there were none before
>Results in affirmative action for both universities and the civil service, making people angry at each other who otherwise wouldn't be

>Influence of religion begins to wane, particularly Catholicism with its community-building potential, which is replaced by a ton of Protestant splinters that are just incapable of social control
>>
>>2289723
I am Indian.
I live in India
And you are full of shit.

And It is also far more densely populated than the USA or brazil and has a variety of terrain related obstacles to face.

I like people who read 2 articles on wikipedia and your average infograph and became experts on India.

It succeeded in 1948, and in 1965 when Pakistan, a much more "stable" state tried invading india to ""liberate"" kashmiri muslims and then were largely BTFO because among several things there wasn't civilian support for them.

The indian state goes to extreme lengths to preserve the culture and language of indians because A huge and understated part of the indian freedom struggle had to do with language recognition and british suppression of the printing press.
>>
>>2289738
Paper letters will always be popular among people who have class. Some things never go out of style not matter how much tech changes.
>>
>>2290727
And they are a waste of resources.
Feeling classy is well and good but that is not the way to run businesses.
>>
>>2289482
the more inbred a society is, the more stricken they are with genetic diseases. Also note how 99% of England is ugly as fuck.
>>2289492
>>2289493
Human biodiversity does not nevessarily mean mixing with other subspecies from the other half of the planet. Two distant white populations are just as good for that purpose. The new perspectives and ideas thing applies just as much when this happens. Some mixes might not work as well as others.
>>2289582
>Varg
>>
>>2289936
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>2289777
i really like your blunt, urgent writing style—no homo—and i think i've seen it on other boards.

whatever the case may be, i know nothing about modern japan. is there a way for it to unfuck itself?
>>
>>2290839
Remove anime and hope for the best
>>
>>2290843
animu isn't even that popular in japan, or so i've heard. are the hikikomori that prevalent?
>>
>>2290846
No clue just shitposting
>>
File: s+d frog.jpg (43KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
s+d frog.jpg
43KB, 720x405px
>>2290847
nice
>>
>>2289657
> I'm a half-black, half-swedish man

So you're 100% nigger then.
>>
Brown people are cavemen tryna steal better genetics. That simple. I'd say bring on the 'muh dick' posts but monkies don't come on this part of the site
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 498x320px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 498x320px
>>2290851
>>
>>2289468

biodiversity =/= cultural diversity you fucking mong.
>>
>>2289738
just look at how terribly Nintendo are operated compared to western companies in that market
>>
>diversity is a bad thing
Then why didn't Aborigines become genetically advanced superhumans from being isolated from the rest of the world for millenia?
>>
>>2289598
White as fuck lmao wut
>>
File: IMG_8977.jpg (89KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8977.jpg
89KB, 800x800px
>>2289742
>two nukes were not enough
>>
>>2290692
>Socially speaking, Brazil was actually quite peaceful until the 80s or so,

Lol
>>
>>2290714
That why you guys banned the Tamil bull taming?
>>
>>2289692
Correct answer
>>
>>2290714
I'm tryna get a few thousand$ to go party in India for a few months.
Where do you recommend? I like the wild and drugs. I don't like metro areas too much but still want to pass through.
>>
>>2290731
>the only point of the human experience is the most utilitarian use of resources
Amerifats crack me
>>
>>2289476
good post
>>
>>2290731
>And they are a waste of resources.
Like the classy?
>>
File: 1485705017119.jpg (265KB, 777x494px) Image search: [Google]
1485705017119.jpg
265KB, 777x494px
>>2289428

it isnt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuOFM0LqXP8
>>
>>2289567
Please consider the inability of your statement to have continuity.

Then crucify your mind.
>>
>>2289460
this but permanent diversity under a single state is not good. culture and genetics need to synthesize and the good aspects of each will stick over time. heterogeneous society will become cliquey and driven by identity interests ultimately leading to collapse
>>
>>2289481
Yeah, and those 'diverse' ideas all came from Europeans. The prospect of new ideas only works when those ideas come from societies that are equal to or greater than your own society. Considering ideas from inferior nations only puts you at risk of ruining your own country.
>>
>>2289476
Nazi
>>
File: IMG_0316.jpg (424KB, 1280x837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.jpg
424KB, 1280x837px
America was indebted to immigration for her settlement and prosperity. That part of America which had encouraged them most had advanced most rapidly in population, agriculture and the arts.

James Madison
>>
>>2291542
But it was, anon. You could walk in the streets at night and children could play outside without fear of being mugged by some cunt. Crime rates back then were very low.
>>
>>2289428
Diversity is good in mutt nations with no identity like the Americas but bad in homogeneous societies.
>>
>>2292714
Surely immigration would have been better without the troublesome Irish, they were still a problem long after they integrated, just look at what JFK did to this country. Do we really need THAT much "diversity"?
>>
File: IMG_0317.jpg (38KB, 593x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0317.jpg
38KB, 593x399px
>>2292732
>>
>>2289562

Back to /pol/
>>
>>2289642

Manlet detected
>>
>>2292725
Whatever you say, Klaus.
>>
>>2292761
He's literally the one playing on /pol/ stereotypes you fucking dumb cunt. Fuck off to wherever you came from
>>
>>2290854
I mean yeah, /pol/ says I am, but I'm getting all the comments about my hand saying "you're white" so idk.

>>2293478
What stereotypes are you talking about? I called Hitler a disease-ridden manlet ("manlet" on 4chan means a man under 6'0"), this is objectively true. I said a mulatto man led the most powerful country in the history of humanity for 8 years, again, objectively true. No stereotypes.
>>
File: Bix nood.jpg (157KB, 620x428px) Image search: [Google]
Bix nood.jpg
157KB, 620x428px
No, it isn't good. It's good when it's controlled and you let the cream of the crop in, but not when you let in a ton of third-worlders for no reason. Thanks to shoving in a bunch of people from Africa and the Middle East into North America and Europe we now have identity politics.
People actually think that letting in Tyrone Biggums into your group of co-workers will magically make your business improve and grow. Just because their skin color is different, they SURELY must have different ideas and such. Lol...
>>
>>2289428
Die-verse, perverse, adverse, reverse. Verse, same thing over and over and again.
>>
>>2289428
it's not, it's a way for leftists to import voters and destroy western culture(le ebil white patriarchy)
despite whites being the ones to end slavery, give women equality, equality for minorities, etc
>>
>>2289924
>Does it actually get us closer to that goal by putting unqualified workers into positions others could do better or does it have a more hidden beneficial effect?
It's not unqualified workers, it's qualified people who exist in a false meritocracy.

In any case, the Army made that guy's argument when the Supreme Court was deciding the University of Michigan's affirmative action program; diversity is about strengthening society as a whole, even at the expense of the individual.
>>
>>2293499
>My dad is black
>My mum is an aryan swede

>I'm half black and only date white girls
>My sister is whiter looking than me and only dates black guys
>>
>all these posts pointing to Africa and the ME as examples of why diversity is bad, when they are actually massive shit holes due to a lack of diversity thanks to tribalism and rejecting anything by virtue of coming from the other
>there are people that actually believe this should be emulated while at the same time calling those places and people shit

Wew lad
>>
>>2293569
>My dad is black
>My mum is an aryan swede

But it's the truth. I obviously have no way to prove it, but still, I swear it's the truth.

>I'm half black and only date white girls
>My sister is whiter looking than me and only dates black guys

Again, it's the truth. Hell if I know why, it might just be down to our own personal preferences. Idk if you know many half-black half-white dudes from upper class families, but it seems like a lot of us end up going for white girls for some reason.
>>
>>2293593
You can see where they're coming from though, the most powerful countries in the world have a stunning lack of racial diversity. Japan, China, the UK, even the US (where the white people have an incredibly low percentage of non-white ancestry).
>>
>>2289428
Because I like more variety of women to fuck. HAHAHA sry lol jk... i will never fuck anything =(
>>
>>2289428
diversity in opinion, unity in command.
Options are good, differences are not.
>>
>>2293569
Yeah, and I'm fucking a black girl that is currently pregnant because she said she was on the pill. Now i'm pretty sure i will do a DNA test as soon as that little baby is born. Because I don't trust anyone and that's kinda sad.
>>
>>2293668
Firstly, racial diversity isn't the only diversity. China and the US are remarkably diverse. Japan advanced repeatedly throughout it's history by accepting foreign ideas, and are currently looking to foreigners to help fix their economy. The UK took in a fuck ton of ideas and culture from mainland Europe.

None of these are examples of nations advancing without diversity.

And strictly speaking on racial diversity, the US is far from being a stellar example of a nation lacking it. From its inception America has seen influxes of all sorts including Africans, Poles, Japanese, Eastern Europeans, Scandanavians, Germans, Italians, and so on. You'd be hard pressed to find a single group of people that hasn't contributed to a field or to the national identity.

What's hilarious is these places accept this diversity and then it becomes so engrained in society and culture that after time has passed people just ignore that it ever came from somewhere else.
>>
>>2289428
shakes up the gene pool.
>>
>>2289670
So Eastern Euros and Portuguese are niggers and Nigerians and Ghanians are not
>>
>>2289479
But the genepool in most societies is already more than large enough. This is in no way a sufficient argument to enforce diversity.
>>
"If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
>>
>>2289428
Because it's better to have many friends from all sorts of different places than having many enemies from all different places.
That's why marriages between clans or different dinasties were used to promote peace and trade deals between societies or nations all over the world. Even in classic literature this is a omnipresent theme, from the Nibelungenslied to the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, the greatest strength of many ancient empires like the Romans had almost nothing but benefits from mixing with other people and assimilating their cultures, the whole premise of the Roman Empire was that, many people from different places under the same banner.

Besides, there's no such thing as a homogeneous society like most american /pol/tards wants you to believe, migration is as old as mankind, we've been in contact with each other and mixing blood and cultures since time immemorial, being afraid of diversity means you might as well be afraid of your own shadow, it's something that has always been there, no matter how hard you try to get to the roots of your genealogic tree.
>>
>>2289428
if you're talking about social or cultural diversity it can be but generally isn't. now free interchange of ideas and open lines of trade are good things but attempting to synthesize various cultural and ethnic groups withing a single nation rarely works out.

Yugoslavia and British India are perhaps the most striking examples but there are plenty more on every scale you may choose to examine
>>
>>2294718
What a bunch of bullshit nobody believes lmao
>>
>>2289428

It's not, diversity is divisive.
>>
>>2289428
Leave diversity alone you dirty racist goy!

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.
>>
>>2289428
Ask the Babylonians.
>>
File: Das-Europäische-Parlament.jpg (273KB, 1200x764px) Image search: [Google]
Das-Europäische-Parlament.jpg
273KB, 1200x764px
>>2294782
>>
>>2292719
As a Colombian who lived in Brazil for years and who's parents moved to the States during the late 70's I can assure you it was not. Racism is prevalent is virtually every South American country and even though the majority of it's people can trace their lineage to like three different groups of people, there's still always been a casta derived white=social standing and success. Even literal Nogs identify as being """white""" when they start getting more wealthy. And believe me, liberal ideas aren't a result of American liberalism or BLM. You do realize the KGB used to have South American operations right? Plenty of Brazilian politicians are former Marxists. Oh and the drug trade has always been bad.
>>
>>2289476
>no education
Aka we haven't brainwashed them with our liberal education system
>completely different values
Because diversity means having similar or equal values

So defend your assertion, how is diversity "good"?
>>
>>2293655
Because face it Jamal white girls are the epitomre of feminine beauty. White skin, fair hair, fair eyes and neotenic faces aka less looking like a baboon or smashed pumpkin. Almost everyone prefers white women if based on purely on looks, if they say otherwise they're lying to or themselves.

Whereas girls care more about masculinity aka how manly a man is.
>>
>>2289490
Good argument
>>
File: pib_1810-2009.jpg (49KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
pib_1810-2009.jpg
49KB, 624x416px
>>2289686
>Le evul Americans meme
Nope, pretty sure Argentina would have been allowed to join in the Marshall Plan sending beef to Europe if we had joined the Allies as our democratic politicians like Alvear or Ortiz wanted to do.

Instead Argentina (a country as wealthy as Switzerland, USA or Australia before WW2) chose to sabotage itself by antagonizing its main export market (the UK) habouring Nazi war criminals and isolating itself from the post-war economic boom through protectionism.

We have nobody to blame but ourselves, Argentina chose to go Peronist and close itself off from the world economy because of that victim mentality you mention, descending from Switzerland-tier wealth to Croatia-tier wealth in a generation.

And it speaks volumes about how shitty this continent is that we still manage to be the wealthiest country here despite fucking up so badly.

Brazil is even worse because it was never wealthy to begin with, but it should have diversified its economy rather than blaiming "the evil British stealing our rubber".
>>
>>2295083
And I should add, Americans should be very careful of protectionism and Trump's victim mentality because that's exactly what happened here. He is a right-wing populist just like Peron, pandering to the lowest common denominator and presenting himself as the saviour of the country while promoting protectionism and exploiting the decreased faith in democratic republican institutions. Exactly what happened here.

There should be no place in rich countries for this type of victim mentality to take over.
>>
>>2289460
>muh yum yum food argument
idiot
>>
>>2289593
Apparently not.
>>
>>2289582
>Human subspecies are actually worse off health-wise when they mix.

Such as?
>>
People can be diverse but laws and institutions can't. Laws and institutions can change over time but there cannot be simultaneous competing ones without it ending in disaster.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with racemixing. I already have a girlfriend so I could care less who the rest of the people in my (((race))) have sex and breed with, Why are racists so nosy and in other peoples' business?
>>
File: 6df.png (232KB, 445x362px) Image search: [Google]
6df.png
232KB, 445x362px
>>2289492
>>2289493
>>2289582
>>2289743
>>2289468

>what is inbreeding depression
>>
>>2295288
>what is outbreeding depression
>>
>>2295128
It is not protectionism as much as it is making sure America stays a white majority country.

What got him elected was decreased faith in the Democratic system , you are right on that, but not in the sense of a strongman savior who will rule ignoring the tainted system, but a fixer, a rebooter who will "drain the swamp". (See term limits, 5y hiatus before lobbying etc).

Paradoxically, the Trump election has increased trust in institutions (not all) like the military/law enforcement or for example.

Time will tell if Americans' trust in Trump is well-founded or not. He could (with the additional powers to the president Obama added) do as you say. But from what has transpired for now, he seems to stay true to his word.
>>
>>2289428
It's isn't. It's a slow conglomeration of people with different ideals, values and loyalties and not to mention a lot of times language. If there was any foresight from us in the West there would have been a limit put on immigration to a trickle because of the issues of our time in the middle east. Over time most nations outside of Europe would have been Westernized especially because of the digital age because of the appeal of its longstanding culture and values. These people would adopt a lot of customs and then would make more sense to have in Europe or other nations in the West. But with the rapid inviting of other cultures to the west it had devalued it's culture and so it's slowed down the Westernizing of nations around the world because the strong standout isn't a Western culture but the multitude of cultures. Nations will see this and people will not see the appeal of the West since it's been desensitized.
>>
>>2293822
America was until the 60s 90% white and 10% black, other groups were statistically irrelevant.
America was successful despite its black population. It rose to prominence because all other powerful countries were destroyed during the world wars.

>>2294718
Roman empire is not an example of a multicultural society. There were no black emperors. Like
>>2293750 said, Rome had a diversity of opinions but a unity in command. Also romans heavily assimilated peoples (other Italian states, Gaul, etc). But they never mixed, the Roman ruling class took great pride in its history. They borrowed from other cultures like Greece, but kept their proper identity. Not at all like modern leftist "diversity".

Nobody is afraid of "old style" diversity. Modern diversity is much more rapid, does not allow time for adaptation, for the unification/assimilation process. Assimilation time is greater the more different cultures/peoples are. Which is why it was easy for early wasp Americans to welcome and assimilate German or French immigrants, and to a lesser extent Irish and Italian (it took 1 generation). And why magreb immigrants in France that have been there since the 60s are still not assimilated. They could be assimilated given more time and if you didn't add some every two days, sure. But the current situation is a powder keg ready to happen.

Plus what
>>2295354
Said
>>
Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is bad, sometimes it doesn't matter.

The idea it is always good and should be treated like an ideal like liberty is one of the most ridiculous things to come from the left. I realize it is a kneejerk reaction to racism, but that doesn't mean it is right.
>>
>>2289738
This is correct.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2016-05-23/.102406
>>
>>2295491
this is the only non retarded post in this thread
>>
>>2295491
>should be treated like an ideal like liberty
Honestly liberty shouldn't be treated that way (as an inherent good in and of itself) either (and in practice isn't anyway)
>>
>>2295480
>Roman empire is not an example of a multicultural society. There were no black emperors.

MultiCULTURALISM has nothing to do with RACE

Maybe if I put it that way your brain can grasp the concept
>>
>>2296629

>MultiCULTURALISM has nothing to do with RACE

If we're talking about what progressives regard as multiculturalism, than yes, it's about race. It's entirely about race.
>>
>>2289527
Don't you dare shittalk the führer. My grandfather grew up in the 3rd reich and told me that life under Hitler was amazing until the allies started WW2.
>>
>>2295480
>There were no black emperors
There were Emperors from many diverse ethnic backgrounds though
>>
>>2289460
> biodiversity
> breed with inbred primitives

Breeding with peoples who are not inherently diverse is an inequality of biodiversity.
>>
File: Wild and Tame.jpg (248KB, 750x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Wild and Tame.jpg
248KB, 750x1090px
>>2296689
>>
>its 2017 and people still think WW2 was because of races and jews
>not economy, money, industry, banks and geopolitics
>not military supremacy, politics

>>2289428
Because liberal memes and MUH NUHZEES one century ago
>dood, nationalism somehow means wars and diversity somehow means peace
>dood, africa sucks because state don't respect ethnic lines , lmao !
>we need more diversity in the west tho
>>
>>2296710
One century is like 2 days ago when it comes to history.
>>
>>2289777
>one day even South Korea will surpass it.
South-Korea has the same demographic problems Japan has and a lot of other problems too. Altough the popularity of K-pop and K-drama in China and South-east Asia is bringing in a lot of money right now South-Korea's middle class is going through a tough time and the next president will have a lot of work to do.
>>
>>2290731
Calligraphy is still very important in Japan and China and a pretty looking hand-written letter is a sign of respect when doing business.
>>
>>2296684
In the last breaths of the Roman empire sure, during the golden age (before 300) no. Only pure Roman blood.

>>2296629
Did you even read the rest of my post? The Roman empire crushed and assimilated most of the cultures it encountered.

Race is the root and culture the flower : http://evoandproud dot blogspot dot fr/2015/01/sometimes-consensus-is-phony.html?m=1
>>
>>2293668
>China
>the UK
terrible examples. China has about five different major ethnic groups, and the UK has Britons, Gaels, and Anglo-Saxons as literal separate kingdoms.
>>
>>2289460
>More biodiversity
>Using biological terms and extrapolate them to societies and humans
t.pseudo
>>
>>2289493
>less genetic diseases
Mullatos are more peon to diseases than any other group in the US
>>
>>2289476
>Uncontrolled mass immigration of people from the third world with no capital, no education and completely different values however is not diversity, nor is it good.
>the Chinese in the 19th century didn't go on to produce some of the most productive/intelligent American citizens.
>>
>>2296813
Not that I agree that diversity is a good thing, most of the best emperors were non-Italian, and most of the Italian ones were shit.

Italian: Caligula and Nero.
Non-Italian: Trajan, Hadrian, Septimius Severus, Diocletian etc.
>>
>>2289680
>the only country to pull this off is the USA

Canada and Australia are far better
Canada is larger and Australia is a poofteenth smaller
>>
>Britain is diverse from Celtic, Anglo, Gaelic, French and other influences
>Japan is diverse from importing a ton of ideas from mainland Asia ranging from India to China
>Russia, India, China, the US etc. has a plethora of diverse peoples within the state for various graphical, historical and other reasons
>plenty of western countries today has extra diversity from old Greek and Latin societies
>but diversity is bad because all it means is importing millions of niggers and towelheads
Is non diversity even possible on a state level? I.e a state which keeps itself entirely secular in literally every imaginable way, culturally, economically, ideologically, politically, historically etc.
>>
>>2298895
>didn't go on to produce some of the most productive/intelligent American citizens.
Like who?
>inb4 chinks americans networth.jpg
Those were educated Taiwanese that came in the XXth century. Chinks that came in the XIX century are on average as poor as hispanics they are just a minority amongst asians
>>
>>2298901
>most of the best emperors were Spaniards
Because the Roman empire was Roman in name but Spanish in nature. All the gold,soldiers,good emperors and philosophers came from Spain.
>>
>>2298925
>t. Christiano
>>
>>2289569
It's not very thought out desu.
it's just a statement of opinion even though i agree with it.
>>
>>2289428
It's just something to be repeated over and over again until people believe it.
>>
>>2289436
this fucking guy again.
>>
>>2296813
>In the last breaths of the Roman empire sure, during the golden age (before 300) no. Only pure Roman blood.
>The Roman empire crushed and assimilated most of the cultures it encountered.

Neither of these statements are true. Elagabalus contradicts both of these statements. He wasn't Italian and he was culturally eastern.
>>
>>2298901
They were completely assimilated though. They didn't speak their dialect nor observed their old customs etc. They were "roman" for generations.

>>2298998
By that time yes East west Roman empire schism was looming. Also Elagabalus was emperor for 4 years, he was emperor just before a 50y civil war that nearly destroyed the empire. Hardly representative. I may have overestimated the roman golden age to 300. But the point still stands, even if you shorten the time frame.
>>
File: oka-1990.jpg (434KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
oka-1990.jpg
434KB, 1200x799px
Oh look another retard raid from the >>>/pol/onies. Hide and sage, boys. Hide and sage.

also report the more obvious bait.
>>
>>2298941
Prove me wrong.The roman empire didn't become great until they got Iberian soldiers,rulers and philosophers
>>
If we're all the same then somethin that can wipe one of us out can wipe all of us out.
>>
Only good if there is dialogue.
>>
Yep, yugoslavia is a good example of how good diversity is once the authorities collapse.

>>2299250
Go back to rddit fucking retard, how can specific historical topics be /pol/ only?
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.