[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has sending mongrels to the front been an actual military tactic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1484549648658.jpg (304KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1484549648658.jpg
304KB, 2048x1365px
Has sending mongrels to the front been an actual military tactic?
>>
>>2287233
Shotty on the far left is a qt
>>
>>2287233
When in the army, those "mongrels" are your "mongrels" and you will fucking protect them as they do the less difficult tasks, get that motherfucker? That is what a team is.
The power of the team is in it's weakest link, if you had ever been in the army you'd know that Fucking LARPE'r.
>>
>>2287256
I mean on the frontline as cannon fodder, i can imagine some strategic responsibility
>>
>>2287260
Societies that use cannon fodder collapse.
>>
>>2287270
Why is the Us still a thing then?
>>
>>2288274
because it doesn't fight wars.
>>
>>2287233
S P E C O P S
>>
The whole union strategy in the civil war was to wear down the south with hordes of destitute catholic conscripts.

The northerners who hated slavery didn't quite care enough to fight, but as the south had continually blocked all their efforts to ban catholic immigration they thought it was only fitting they should take advantage of it.
>>
>>2287233
Well this specific picture is from a social program run by the Israeli army aimed at helping people with severe mental disabilities to have a bit more inclusive experience in society. Since serving in the army is such a big deal here. It's more of a hassle for the army than any help and they are not really soldiers. They come and go as they please and their tasks are constructed around their disability not around what the army needs to be done.
>>
>>2287233
Is that the elite JIDF that I hear about!
>>
>>2288379
didn't the Israeli Army used autists for strategy or something like that ? I swear I heard that story somewhere
>>
File: nobleturkisharmy.jpg (55KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nobleturkisharmy.jpg
55KB, 640x360px
>>
File: 3rm2f135.jpg (57KB, 409x462px) Image search: [Google]
3rm2f135.jpg
57KB, 409x462px
>>2288521
I sure hope so, playing grand strategy as a non-autism is fucking hard
>>
>>2287233
>Has sending mongrels to the front been an actual military tactic?
Yes, for almost every state to exist ever with little exception.
>>
>>2287233
>these guys managed to beat 5 different Arab nations in 6 days
really makes one ponder
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.