[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kabbalah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0818.jpg (83KB, 520x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.jpg
83KB, 520x514px
Can someone redpill me on the Kabbalah?

Genuine diagrams to God? Jewish chakra? Nonsense? Stolen from Egyptians?

Google is a thing, but I've grown so fond of the massive knowledge base of /his/
>>
>knowledge
>/his/

you got me there.
>>
>>2286378
>Nonsense
duh

typical mystic nonsense that people believe in to feel good about themselves
>>
>>2286378
It's a type of Gnosticism and shares many of its ideas. Something that's supposed to be tough only to the very few.
>>
>>2286383
You don't even know what it is
>>
>>2286378
It's autism.
>>
>>2286378
Its a system of mysticism essentially derived from other system (before anyone starts hating, most cultural and religious things derive from previous things) but with a Jewish spin in a typical Jewish fashion.

For example, Hebrew is the language God used to communicate secrets to mankind (for some reason).
>>
>>2286721
It derives mainly from earlier Jewish mysticism (Sefer haMerkavot) and has influenced (and was influenced by) by Gnosticism. Although believers would just say that its not surprising that some portion of the truth has been seen by different sages from Buddhists to Gnostic's.
>>
>>2286378
Basically a Jewish mysticism system, on which many later European systems where at least partially based. It makes more sense than many others in my opinion, but it all really boils down to whether you believe in that sort of thing and how much it appeals to you. /x/ could possibly tell you more unless they just decide to spew mystical bullshit and they have big archives of Kabbalistic books .
>>
File: stimming.jpg (44KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
stimming.jpg
44KB, 450x338px
>>2286378
It is literally autism.
>>
Not op but can someone explain what are the basic teachings of Kabbalah?

I used to learn about it in college but it didn't go much further than "Kabbalists used to believe you can create Golems, made predictions about the end of the world and had unorthodox views about some Jewish beliefs and wrote a book that will make your head explode if you try to read it."
>>
>>2286378

At least if you're talking the Kabbalah that's derived from the Zohar, which is about 95% of it, it's rubbish. A book written by Shimon Bar Yochai looks awfully funny with some Portuguese loanwords in Hebricized form.
>>
>>2286378
The tree of life? It's the harbinger of third impact.

It's all there in the Dead Sea scrolls.
>>
>>2287226
Really hard to explain. It's not a religion with basic tenants. It's more like, "oh ok, now that you are this promising rabbinical sage that thinks he knows everything let us initiate you into this secret of the really old rabbis and tell you about this new level where everything you thought you knew until now is actually an allegory and some of the arbitrary rules that were explained by "because god said so" will finally make sense. You can now start this new path on which you will receive great power and understanding but if you use those powers wrongly you will die or go mad and perhaps you will be able to ascend into those meditation and vision experiences and see the upper spheres and even god but most chances are that you will die or go mad while trying.
Or of course there is also the light version for Madonna and the like that is almost like going to a shrink and will makes you feel all nice and comfy inside.
>>
File: tree.gif (24KB, 329x615px) Image search: [Google]
tree.gif
24KB, 329x615px
>>2287226
It's kinda like a map for reality. If that makes any sense.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.