[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Germanics came from Doggerland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: doggerland.png (31KB, 250x275px) Image search: [Google]
doggerland.png
31KB, 250x275px
I finally thought of where the krauts came from

They came from Doggerland
>>
>>2285641
I'm pretty sure doggoland was almost completely submerged by the time indo-europeans began to spread through Europe. Krauts descend from South-Scandinavian proto-Germanics btw.
>>
>>2285641

No they didn't. What's with the fucking Doggerland obsession?
Germanics are heavily Middle Eastern people, they came from Beirut and the Caucasus.
The memes that Germanic and Celtic people have European origins has been debunked years ago.
A better case could be made for Saami people having Doggerlandic origins but that's hypothetical until there's ancient DNA from Britain.
>>
>>2285647
Forgot pic

>>2285648
>Germanics are heavily Middle Eastern people, they came from Beirut and the Caucasus.
Idk about this my man, the germanics don't have Middle Eastern origins as far as I know, although their ancestors did come from the Caucasian steppes, their ancestors mind you, not themselves.

>A better case could be made for Saami people having Doggerlandic origin
The Sami are Uralic people who migrated into Europe around the same time as PIE people, they weren't even in Scandinavia before the Norse.
>>
>>2285648
>What's with the fucking Doggerland obsession?
It's fun to shitpost about
>>
>>2285656

>Idk about this my man, the germanics don't have Middle Eastern origins as far as I know, although their ancestors did come from the Caucasian steppes, their ancestors mind you, not themselves.

Germanic people originate from a blend of Indo-European steppe people, Central European farmers and to a small extent Atlantic farmers.
None of these groups have anything to do with Doggerland since Middle Eastern folks don't magically transform into Europeans by living in Europe.

>The Sami are Uralic people who migrated into Europe around the same time as PIE people, they weren't even in Scandinavia before the Norse.

Arbitrary terms like Uralic aren't an argument.
If there was any population continuity in Scandinavia it would be in the far North since there's none in the South just like there isn't any in Ireland or Britain where complete population replacement happened.
If even 5-15% of the Saami peoples DNA is Doggerlandic that would be a lot. It's only speculation since there's no information released about indigenous British DNA(which has to have something Doggerlandic in it).
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.