[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Habsburg thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: charlie2.jpg (82KB, 640x754px) Image search: [Google]
charlie2.jpg
82KB, 640x754px
Habsburg thread
>>
Awesome jaw. Great size. Looks thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress portraits or family trees. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight your jaw can get. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>2284886
"why?"
>>
Charles V was the only good Habsburg.
>Got shit done and never even had a palace, he just continually travelled to solve problems in his territories
>Stopped the ottomans, dealt with Protestant Catholic War in the HRE, and the Valois
>Actually fucking resigned once he dealt with everything and split his kingdom in two because he knew it was too large
>>
>>2284886
where do you find girls like her today :(
>>
>>2284886
you know after a certain point you should probably reconsider the whole 'marrying cousins' thing.

when you literally havent married outside the family for 3 generations you are going to have problems
>>
>>2286603
With hindsight yeah, it seemed a pretty stupid idea.
>>
File: Charles_II_Inbreeding.jpg (181KB, 815x623px) Image search: [Google]
Charles_II_Inbreeding.jpg
181KB, 815x623px
>>2284886
>>
>>2286603
>>2286626
Have people always known of the dangers of incest?
>>
>>2284944
In England. Half of English girls look like that and the other half is obese.
>>
>>2286804
you have never been to england
>>
File: Le_duc_de_Reichstadt.jpg (78KB, 397x588px) Image search: [Google]
Le_duc_de_Reichstadt.jpg
78KB, 397x588px
Napoleon II, also known as Franz, Duke of Reichstadt. Father Napoelon I of Bonaparte, mother Marie Louise of Habsburg. Heir to french imperial throne.

He could have continued Napoleon's work.
>>
File: thesuperlativelaugh.jpg (113KB, 455x675px) Image search: [Google]
thesuperlativelaugh.jpg
113KB, 455x675px
>>2284911
under fucking rated
>>
>>2284911
I had no idea /fit/ was so funny.

Y'all can come hang out anytime you like.
>>
>>2284940
> Be me Charles the V
>The king that inherited the most advanced kingdom in western Europe and managed to bankrupt it
>The king that inherited the wealth of America and dilapidated in gold
>The king that let Bulgary felt and almost loses Vienna
>The king that captured the king of France a known coward and trechearous person and just freed him for nothing
>That is me Charles the V the king that ruined the legacy of based Isabel.
Kek you are a moron. The comuneros did nothing wrong
>>
>>2286928
He is probably english
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.