[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't the final form of any anarchist society feudalism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1441334455133.png (908KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441334455133.png
908KB, 1280x720px
Isn't the final form of any anarchist society feudalism?
>>
Why are anarchists always dainty drug addled numales?

Is anarchism nothing more than "my parents kicked me out of the house for smoking weed" the ideology?
>>
>>2284818
Read a fucking book
>>
>>2284818
I think Tolstoy's anarchism is ok.
>>
>>2284818
The state is incompatible with any monotheism. The Romans tortured Christians because our monotheism threatens the authority of their emperor
>>
>>2284831
https://youtu.be/AtyKTeSpjbo

Better of lifting weights and taking boxing classes instead of reading if you want to be an anarchist lmao rofl
>>
Thus we have arrived at the following conclusions: Attempts at Communism have hitherto failed because:

[1] They were based on an impetus of a religious character instead of considering a community simply as a means of economic consumption and production,
[2] They isolated themselves from society,
[3] They were imbued with an authoritarian spirit,
[41 They were isolated instead of federated,
[5] They required of their members so much labour as to leave them no leisure time, and
[6] They were modelled on the form of the patriarchal family instead of having for an aim the fullest possible emancipation of the individual.

Communism, being an eminently economic institution, does not in any way prejudice the amount of liberty guaranteed to the individual, the initiator, the rebel against crystallising customs. It may be authoritarian, which necessarily leads to the death of the community, and it may be libertarian, which in the twelfth century even under the partial communism of the young cities of that age, led to the creation of a young civilisation full of vigour, a new springtide of Europe.

The only durable form of Communism, however, is one under which, seeing the close contact between fellow men it brings about, every effort would be made to extend the liberty of the individual in all directions.

Under such conditions, under the influence of this idea, the liberty of the individual, increased already by the amount of leisure secured to him, will be curtailed in no other way than occurs today by municipal gas, the house to house delivery of food by great stores, modern hotels, or by the fact that during working hours we work side by side with thousands of fellow labourers.

With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible. Without it, it necessarily becomes slavery and cannot exist.
>>
>>2284849
The numale phemonenon is not an ideological factor, but rather a result of changing attitudes and cultural shifts in the west. One can easily find liberal, right and monarchist reactionary numales.
>>
>>2284806
Not really. I don't think even ancap would lead to feudalism, it would likely either revert to statism in order to protect private property, or experience supreme cucking on the part of a nearby state (see Liberland)

Anarcho-primitivism would be kind of like a year-long rainbow gathering for middle-aged LARPers and it would end only in embarrassment

Mutualism could work
>>
>>2284895
>One can easily find liberal, right and monarchist reactionary numales.

Factually incorrect, while right-wing numales certainly exist they're still more prelevant on the left.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html
>>
>>2284849
I FUCKING NEED TO BASH THE ANTIFASH
>>
Anarchism is literally the 'fuck you dad I don't want to clean my room: the ideology'
>>
>>2284849
"Your mum kick you out of the basement or something"

"WE ARE DE WORKERS ME MAEK SOCIETY FUNCTION"

Anarchists are children
>>
>>2286035
>Factually incorrect
>links telegraph article as proof.

It'd vary by culture obviously. Some Kurdish dude fighting for anarchism (or whatever) is 10 times the man of some dumbass 1st world conservative bitching about shit feminists are tweeting about.
>>
Only 'an'capism
>>
>>2286471
It's an article on a study retard. You'd accept it if it was from the Guardian.
>>
>>2286460
Nice strawman
>>
>>2286507
Yes because the merits of Anarchism are really worth debating
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.