[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Library of Alexandria in Egypt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: library of alexandra.jpg (110KB, 1000x654px) Image search: [Google]
library of alexandra.jpg
110KB, 1000x654px
is it the greatest achievement in Black civilization?
>>
File: bait.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>2278921
Absolutely. Only black masterminds are capable of not only constructing to such marbles of civilization, but sharing their knowledge with the white man - who in turn stabbed them in the back.
>>
>>2278921
No, Wu-Tang Clan is
>>
>>2278946

Guess the white man was better adapted to survive, eh.

I love all this revisionist history stuff. "We used to be awesome and learned and capable and the best!" "Well, what happened?" "Oh, someone took it all from us." Guess you weren't all that great after all, eh.
>>
>>2279095
well

The Library was located in Ancient Egypt which was a black civilization
>>
>>2278946
kek.
Nice one.
>marbles.

>>2279095
>falling for bait this obvious.
>>
The Library was build in PTOLEMAIC Egypt, you fucking idiot

Non-Greeks weren't even allowed to step foot in Alexandria

fuck off nig
>>
>>2279286

Ptolemaic Egypt was run by Macedonians not Greeks
>>
>>2279341
t. Bulgar Srbovski
>>
>>2279341
Whether or not Macedonians were Greeks was a continuous political issue during the time of Alexander the great and earlier. For the intents of purposes of contemporary man its clear Macedonians were Greek enough to be considered Greeks.
>>
>>2279350
Let's just say "Hellenistic", and be done with it.
>>
>>2279286
>non greeks weren't allowed inside alexandria
>also one of the biggest trading ports in the world and sat at the crossroads between the mediterranean and India.
>>
>>2279520
this

greeks were still privileged and had more access in Alexandria than other populations
>>
>>2278921
You would get a lot more yous in /pol/ so please fuck off
>>
/pol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.