[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spain and italy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Hi /his/,

I'm interested in learning about spain and italy during the first half of the 20th century. specifically, i'm interested in the political, economic, and cultural changes, as well as military history.

What's a good place to start? Once I'm started, where should I look for a deep dive? Documentaries, books, internet articles, screencaps, etc are all fine.

Thank you for your time.

Love,
/k/
>>
Failure, Decline, Death.
>>
File: 1485150065454.jpg (69KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
1485150065454.jpg
69KB, 500x684px
>>2275848
>Failure, Decline, Death.
Sounds like a story tailor-made for me. Lost my job, declining savings, probably die by the end of the year.

Until then, I'd like to learn more about this world and how we got here. Any good sources on italy in particular?
>>
>>2275784
that Anchovy in OP looks legal to me : )
>>
>>2275865
I'm in Spain.

It was a lot like now
>>
>>2275926
in what way?
>>
>>2275957

Full of pesky rojos trying to bring bolchevism to our glorious country.
>>
>>2276024
How did communism ever get a foothold in spain?
>>
>>2276081
Not even him, but I'm form Spain too

Shortly before the Ist International Giuseppe Fanelli toured Spain, introducing anarchism and securing it's supremacy over communism for decades.

When Civil War started communism had little importance and small membership, with anarchism widely surpassing it. But the Republic need money and materials and Soviet Union was willing to give it, spanish communism growing big in numbers as result of such support.

Communists decided to assert their domain over the anarchists during the May Events, achieving their objectives and establishing themselves as main ideological power among the left

If those lasts events interest you, give a try to Orwell's Homage to Catalonia
If you also want something from the right wing side read something from Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera, leader of Falange
>>
File: duce.jpg (429KB, 1436x2048px) Image search: [Google]
duce.jpg
429KB, 1436x2048px
>>2275784
Which historical person is Duce based on?
>>
>>2276269
Thanks for the recommendation. I realized I studied the pacific war and the great patriotic war like an autist but neglected italy and spain. very interesting stuff.
>>
>>2276688
I wish to sexually inseminate the Chobiko.
>>
>>2276996
anchovy is truly the best
>>
>>2276579
Mussolini?
>>
>>2276579
Il Duce? It's not hard to figure out.

If only she went around topless as often as Mussolini did.
>>
File: 1481040114812s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481040114812s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>2275784

how would italy have fared under chovy instead of mussolini?
>>
>>2278630
by sucking dicks to pay off debts
>>
>>2278630

so it improved?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.