[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the Nubian pharaohs black?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: taharqa_bm.245x0-is-pid5640[1].jpg (27KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
taharqa_bm.245x0-is-pid5640[1].jpg
27KB, 245x250px
Were the Nubian pharaohs black?
>>
No they were Nordic Aryan Gods like all of egyptians were. I know but this is bait but...

Really nigga?
>>
>>2275225

They were like Mexicans of today. A mulatto race of mix breeds assimilated by a superior civilization.

60% of Mexicans have European Paternal lineage, but most of these people are interbred with the Native American population.
>>
>>2275291
>>2275325
And so it has started
>>
>>2276213
But Nubians were conquered by the Egyptians and subordinate to their civilization for a 1000 years preceding this dynasty.

Also, the late Neolithic peoples in East Africa were Eurasian.
>>
>>2275225

Dark skinned yes, negroid no. They were the same "race" as Egyptians and Ethiopians, but by all accounts "dark" enough for most people to call the "black".
>>
>>2276219
>Also, the late Neolithic peoples in East Africa were Eurasian.

Proven false

Cushitic is not Eurasian

They mixed with Eurasian but they were not fully or even majority Eurasian

> The African Ethiopic ancestry is tightly restricted to HOA populations and likely represents an autochthonous HOA population. The non-African ancestry in the HOA, which is primarily attributed to a novel Ethio-Somali inferred ancestry component, is significantly differentiated from all neighboring non-African ancestries in North Africa, the Levant, and Arabia. The Ethio-Somali ancestry is found in all admixed HOA ethnic groups, shows little inter-individual variance within these ethnic groups, is estimated to have diverged from all other non-African ancestries by at least 23 ka, and does not carry the unique Arabian lactase persistence allele that arose about 4 ka. Taking into account published mitochondrial, Y chromosome, paleoclimate, and archaeological data, we find that the time of the Ethio-Somali back-to-Africa migration is most likely pre-agricultural.

http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393

So a unique african group, Cushites, mixed with a unique Eurasian group before the advent of agriculture
>>
File: dates.jpg (224KB, 705x798px) Image search: [Google]
dates.jpg
224KB, 705x798px
>>2276248
>Proven false

No it hasn't been proven false.

I can supply current studies into genetics showing R1B V88 migrations into East Africa > Sahel

Also I can provide archaeology from Egypt in the Neolithic that shows Caucasians with little Negro Admixture.

pic related of Neolithic site
>>
File: Neolithic.jpg (187KB, 1440x716px) Image search: [Google]
Neolithic.jpg
187KB, 1440x716px
>>2276259
cont-
>>
>>2276259
Egypt =/ Horn of Africa
>>
>>2276264
East Africa =/= Horn of Africa
>>
>>2276268
So you meant North East Africa?
>>
>>2276272
The people of Gebel Ramlah were nomadic, they were in what the Kingdom of Kush was.
>>
File: nubians.png (706KB, 830x581px) Image search: [Google]
nubians.png
706KB, 830x581px
>>2276278
sure
>>
>>2276288

> Mulattoes

You're an ignorant piece of garbage, you shall not be my reflection anymore.
>>
>>2276288
They black to me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.