[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the only thing keeping you from committing suicide is Christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: w.png (30KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
30KB, 357x313px
>tfw the only thing keeping you from committing suicide is Christ
>>
don't let a 2000 year old jew tell you what to do
>>
>>2271701
I want to be pure, don't you?
>>
>>2271692

Jesus will not stop you from killing yourself.

Are you a Christian, and despondent?
>>
>>2271692
Is this a shitpost or an actual cry for help?
>>
>>2271706
I was just joking, im sorry you're feeling suicidal, I have before and sometimes I still feel I have no reason to live, I don't believe in a conscious god and I've never felt any comfort from religion, but that doesn't mean you can't, I wish I had something better to tell you..
here's a beutiful christian manuscript instead
>>
>>2271701

Jesus is the eternal God, and doing what he says is wise.
>>
After death there is only black nothingness for eternity the afterlife is a lie desu senpai
>>
>>2271774

This is a lie from the pit of hell.
>>
>there are still people on this board who think suicide is somehow morally wrong
>>
>>2271785
>>2271774
>>2271728
It's not about suicide being morally wrong.

It's that the beauty of Christ's teaching has the power to keep one going on...
>>
>>2271706
What do you define as "pure"?
>>
>>2271790

Apparently not since you wanna fucking kill yourself lol
>>
>>2271800
kissless virgin
>>
Jesus was a kissless virgin autist who caused trouble in the Judea region
the Romans were right to crucify the cunt
Europeans should not blindly follow instruction given in a book of Jewish fairytales
>>
>>2271817
t. pagan LARPer
>>
Yeah i would probably kill myself if i were sure wether Hell exist or not
>>
>>2271817
t. barg bigerns :-DD
>>
>>2271800
Christ.
>>
>>2271823
>>2271827
>LARB ::::D
excellent arguments
I expected no less

prove to me that Jesus, or (((YOSHUA))), was not a shifty Jew?
>inb4 he knocked over the tables
>>
>2271828

>Step1 :be born from a virgin mother.
>ywn be as pure as Christ
>>
>>2271836
Shifty?

Jesus is the Rock.
>>
>>2271828
>>2271850
>>
>>2271836
I think you might be a shifty Jew tbph
>>
>>2271856
>Jesus is the Rock [sic]
Peter is the rock, retard

>>2271871
I'm European in the tripartite way
1. my body is European (blood)
2. my home is European (soil)
3. my religion is European (spirit)

can you say the same?
>>
>shitposters spend their days pretending to be devout Christians to troll Chan

But why?
>>
>>2271875
But anon Christianity is European spirituality; the concept of "Europe" did not exist in pagan times.
>>
>>2271875
Deut. 32:4, "The Rock! His work is perfect, for all His ways are just; a God of faithfulness and without injustice."
>Not Peter

2 Sam. 22:2-3, "The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; 3 My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge."
>Not Peter

Psalm 18:31, "And who is a rock, except our God."
>Not Peter

Isaiah 44:8, "Is there any God besides Me, or is there any other Rock? I know of none."
>Not Peter

Rom. 9:33, "Behold, I lay in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense, and he who believes in Him will not be disappointed."
>Not Peter

It should be obvious from the Word of God that the rock Jesus was referring to was not Peter--but himself.
>>
>>2271927
you sound like a Protestant
I'm a pagan, but at least I'm not a retard like you
I respect Catholics way more than Protestants

you worship the book
like a Muslim worships his book

Peter also means "rock" etymologically
>>
>>2271935

Catholics = Pagans

That you get along with them is not a coincidence.
>>
>>2271935
>you worship the book
>like a Muslim worships his book

Do all pagans lie? Is it part of being a pagan?

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Revelation 19:13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

That's who I worship. The Alpha and the Omega. The Beginning and the End.

Not some hybrid nutjob from Babylon under some pseudonym and his bitchy wife.
>>
I also sometimes want to kill myself, but then I remind myself that I'm a nihilist so why bother.
>>
>>2271954
the point is: protestants derive their faith from the book (sola scriptura)
Catholics derive their faith from the Church Traditions
the Pope, the institution, the "living body of christ" the church meetings etc etc
they also absorbed the pagan customs of europe while they spread christianity

the most extreme religions are protestantism and islam
both derive the authorities from books instead of tradition
>>
>>2271927
pretty sure they meant god was strong and constant, like a rock
>>
>>2271982
You have just absolutely no idea what's really going on, and it's kind of frustrating especially as you seem autistic.

But here goes.

"Protestants" were Catholics who protested the practices of the Catholic church 500 years ago. They all died. There are no more "Protestants", and they were all Catholics anyway.

Catholics place as the object of their faith their church's traditions, the traditions of men. The bible has much to say about the traditions of men, and none of it is good.

The pope is the false prophet, a type of antichrist.

Constantine opened the floodgates to Catholicism by allowing all of the empire's pagans to become Catholics without any sort of profession of faith whatsoever. Take a bath and you're in. Nonsense and rubbish.

The "most extreme" religions are the ones that bind their followers the worst. The harshest cults where death is dealt if you leave. Why the "most extreme" religions would EVER apply to Christianity is absurd.

As born again Christians, we are not "religious human beings". We are born again in the Spirit, a new creation in Christ Jesus. We have regained the indwelling Spirit of God that Adam lost when he sinned, and that spiritually dead condition they passed along to their heirs.

It's not about "religion". Jesus had his harshest words for the "most religious" people of his day.

The authority to the Christian is Christ Jesus, not a book.

The authority to the muslim is the book, which is why they will kill people who burn it. But what do you expect from people who literally worship the devil?
>>
>>2271875
MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING AT ME CHRISTIAN

CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?
>>
>>2271989
Aye, thereby negating the "Jesus is a shifty Jew" blasphemy.
>>
File: 1481836399709.png (247KB, 346x427px) Image search: [Google]
1481836399709.png
247KB, 346x427px
>>2271875
>>2272029
>>
>>2271927
Literally nowhere does it say that Jesus is a rock.
>>
Can't risk the chance that Dante actually got it right
>dat 7th circle
N-Nty
>>
There's no choice but life. Once you start existing, you never get to stop, there's no getting off the ride. Death- whether by natural causes, suicide, or a murderous hobo with a shit-smeared broken bottle- is only a transition. Things never end, but on the upside, you might get picked up by some hive mind or collective intelligence along the way, and only have to experience a minimum of consciousness for the rest of eternity.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
>>
>>2271692
Grow up pls
>>
File: IMG_0246.jpg (91KB, 328x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
91KB, 328x500px
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
>>
File: annoyedpepe.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
annoyedpepe.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>2271935
>I'm a pagan
>>
File: antichrist.jpg (35KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
antichrist.jpg
35KB, 333x500px
>>2271692
Read it and then kill yourself
>>
File: lavender.png (111KB, 296x338px) Image search: [Google]
lavender.png
111KB, 296x338px
>>2271935
If you like etymology, perhaps you should reconsider using the word pagan to describe yourself. Pagan is derived from the same word that means peg today, or boundary marker, meaning someone who lives beyond the city walls, literally out in the sticks.
This label stuck because religious innovation begins in cities and spreads to the countryside as a matter of form, and the last holdouts of the old ways in the Roman Empire moved out to the suburbs.
Technically, today's pagans are the Protestants. They have largely exited the cities and reside in the outlying lands. That's if you want be mindful and correct in your usage of language, though.
>>
beats nothing.
>>
>>
>>2275168
Kind of wish they'd add the Nag Hamadi to that chart. Also, not sure there's that many Iliads.
>>
I will not die, it's the world that will end.
>>
>>2271774
>After death there is only black

So you get BLACKED for all eternity???
>>
>>2275168
What exactly does this image prove? Like, what, that the bible is more true because it was copied more?

The authenticity to the original copy doesn't matter with those other texts, so it's an idiotic comparison.
>>
>>2271692
Why would the Trix Rabbit stop you from doing something?
Ohhhh you meant jesus. My bad. I get them confused sometimes since theyre both made up.
>>
>>2271692
I know that feel. Him and my mother. I take comfort in my favourite verse, John 12:25.
>>
>>2275201
K. keep me hosted
>>
File: 1483143008316.png (386KB, 1436x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1483143008316.png
386KB, 1436x1652px
>There are people on this board right now who haven't been baptized of their original sin
>>
>>2271692
>not taking a one-way ticket to eternal paradise
It's a wonder why all Christians with no ties on Earth don't immediately kill themselves, unless there's something they're worried about... like Heaven not actually being real or something...
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.