[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retarded Historical Events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8026.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8026.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Give me the most retarded history stories that actually happened
>>
>>2270502
White people adopted self-flagellating morality like "White privilege" and "White guilt."
>>
>>2270502
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War
>>
>>2270502

>france don't let the germans take your ships, it will completely fuck us and the rest of the world. we'll hold them for you
>NO
>alright fine, they can sail under your flag under your captains with your crews, just help us out in the war
>NO
>alright fine, America, your most trusted ally, has agreed to hold on to them, not use them, keep them safe and take care of them until the war is over
>NO

I never quite grasped how vichy france was so fucking cucked
>>
>>2270548
>America
>Most trusted ally
wew
>>
>>2270548
>Hon Hon, I have a better idea garçon
>*Scuttles fleet*
>>
>>2270554

maybe not the biggest ally, but the one it could trust the most at the time. I could understand france being hesitant about handing ships over to england, but american interests would have reasons to keep the french fleet intact
>>
>>2270502
The death of The Qing
>Generals discard modern firearms in favor of bows, spears and large wall guns in the attempt to relive a past victory
>Have admirals who attempt to break free with their fleet after surrendering to the Japs
>Following the humiliateing defeat in the hands of the Japs the Emperor finally decides to reform in an attempt to modernize
>Poetry and calligraphy is now regarded more worthy than other practical skills in military use
>Empress gets sick of his shit and takes power in an attempt to put China back on track
>Have Boxers startarting to kill christians, civilians and citizens of modernized empires
>Sides with the boxers
>Forced to sign another humiliateing treaty following an even more sestructive war with 8 major armies
>start to crumble and sprawl out into total warlordism
>Chinamen now feared world wide
????
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.