[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religion was a weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: religious-symbols.jpg (27KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
religious-symbols.jpg
27KB, 570x238px
Have you observed that all the polytheistic religions were abolisht for crhistianity or islam?
In christianity they say do not kill,be good.
The polytheistic religions have gods of war,so they will not give up without a fight,but christians that are "pacefull" they will try to negociate pace.
>>
>>2265936
What religion is the far right one?
>>
Unless you're trying to bring up statement on /his/tory or make an argument referencing history.

Go back to /pol/
>>
Ah yes, the usual child of the devil being retarded as always.
Let me tell you a story.
>be in backyard at night
>feel a divine pressence, mind expands, body feels light and agile
>dream that night that heaven is mine to enjoy and hell is for my enemies, no strings attached, nothing asked of me, just a gift
>some people get angry at me believing
>try their best to have me "sin" when I wasnt given any law
>they consider normal diseases as horripilant punishments for surely horrific sins that happened only in their minds
>they even took me to a shrink whom said to accept the devil or be declared insane
>they start medicating me
>they literally dont have a clue, just decide to test me with things to see if they are spiritually bad
>meanwhile a force makes sure that I understand that basic belief in God is all I need, no jeebus or strange doctrines
>yet they are there, looking attently at everything that happens in my life, as if it yielded magical answers
>if you have an accident because you are heavily drugged they see a sign

TL;DR I was given heaven, not a doctrine, but there are people seeking imaginary ways to curse my soul.
>>
>>2267343
You're just insane anon.
>>
>>2267085

Neo Nazi
>>
this thread just gave me a flashback to when I was 13 and thought Islam was polytheistic and simply a more violent form of Hinduism

Good times
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.