[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would God treat his son so poorly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1480681350632.jpg (2MB, 5154x3682px)
1480681350632.jpg
2MB, 5154x3682px
Why would God treat his son so poorly?
>>
>>2264733

Why do people hate the Jews if god made them kill Jesus? Also wasn't Jesus dying the best thing that ever happened in the history of mankind according to Christianity? Shouldn't you thank the Jews? If they never killed Jesus everyone would still go to hell
>>
He knew he'd respawn in 3 days
>>
>>2264733
>Why would God treat himself so poorly
Trinitarians your move
>>
8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”
>>
>>2264733
Because he's not arrogant.
>>
>>2264733
He's God, so He's omnipotent. His Son is also God. Therefore His Son could just make himself not feel pain or feel bad at all, and also rise again after death. So He wasn't treated badly at all.
>>
Because he was his son and the holy spirit
>>
Because he can take it

He was the hero Israel deserved, but not the one it needed right then
>>
>>2264733
Because he's imaginary.
>>
It's an analogy for the suffering every individual faces in life. You might ask: "why would God/my parents/the universe subject me to such awful torment?" This is the wrong perspective. The point isn't to be subjected to suffering, but to get through the suffering and reach redemption.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.