[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would he win the Presidency today /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: huey-long.jpg (129KB, 1100x842px) Image search: [Google]
huey-long.jpg
129KB, 1100x842px
Would he win the Presidency today /his/?
>>
>>2264730
I used to get things done by saying please. Now I dynamite 'em out of my path.
>>
>>2264730
>Would he win the Presidency today /his/?
He pretty much did. Reed got BTFO in the primary.
>>
>>2265504
He also seems to have appointed MacArthur as SecDef, avoiding a potential coup.
>>
Why do people always compare Trump to Hitler when Huey Long is a much better point of comparison and actually operated in American politics?
>>
>>2265609
>MacArthur
More like Chesty fucking Puller.

>>2266304
People are ignorant about American history. Also the fact that he was purposely snuffed out to keep from fucking up FDRs legacy makes him pretty unknown outside of 4Chan, Kaiserreich players, and the State of Louisiana.
>>
>>2266304
Because Huey Long has absolutely no similarity whatsoever in terms of policy. Huey Long proposed a hard cap on the amount of money you could own (around 4 million I believe, which is something like 40 million today) so Trump would be the kind of person he would've gone after the hardest.
>>
>>2266331
Trump and Hitler and Hitler and Long have absolutely no similarity in policy either. Doesn't stop the comparison.
>>
>>2266331

More in general terms as a populist rabble-rouser with authoritative tendencies, with a bizzaro policy set and a willingness to associate with racial agitators.
>>
>>2266477
>and a willingness to associate with racial agitators
while not being racist themselves as well.
>>
>>2266547

t. Trump supporter
>>
File: prooflakes.png (96KB, 382x491px) Image search: [Google]
prooflakes.png
96KB, 382x491px
>>2266711
t. No Proofs
>>
>>2266715

Not that guy, but Trump made comments in his campaign that were clearly racially insensitive.
>>
File: proofs.png (84KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
84KB, 600x587px
>>2266722
>>
>>2266312
>pretty unknown outside of 4Chan, Kaiserreich players, and the State of Louisiana.
it feels really weird being part of all three of these groups and having a Huey Long poster in my room...
>>
>>2266304

Because Huey Long was a left-wing populist who, unlike virtually every other Southern politician at the time, also helped blacks in his state.
>>
>>2266724
That thing about Mexico sending their rapists pissed off a lot of brown people.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you.
>>
>>2268525
Mexican isn't a race
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.