[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Evola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: julius evola.jpg (89KB, 572x501px) Image search: [Google]
julius evola.jpg
89KB, 572x501px
why was he so right about everything
>>
>>2262257

>was right about everything
>OP only posts one quote

What else you got?
>>
File: evola.jpg (194KB, 1024x626px) Image search: [Google]
evola.jpg
194KB, 1024x626px
>>2262279

i noticed that many traditionalists have a hate boner for the French Revolution in general
>>
genuius
>>
Childhood is idolising Julius Evola. Adulthood is realising Rene Guenon makes more sense.
>>
>>2262300
Note he says "well born" as in maybe 1% to 10% of the population. Now of course those with a vested interest in the ancient regime would consider it "sane and normal" but history and experience have taught us that it was a system little better than the feudal clusterfuck it evolved from
>>
File: 500px-Jack_black_stop.jpg (19KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Jack_black_stop.jpg
19KB, 500x281px
>feels > reals
>magik
>>
>>2262257
Maybe it's because he litterally asks his audience to ignore the fact that he's incorrect.
>>
i feel like evola has a lot of fans among people who fancy themselves modern day aristocrats but are actually low born plebs
>>
>>2262737
You can just say pretentious there's no word filter for it yet
>>
>>2262737
>strawmanning
>>
>>2262734
[citation needed]
>>
>>2262742
An observation isn't a strawman
>>
>>2262747
The idea that a lot of Evola's fans fancy themselves as modern day aristocrats is a strawman. Most don't. Among those who do, they likely consider themselves to be aristocrats of the soul (which is different than being an aristocrat by blood).
>>
>>2262257
Except efficiency of bombers and magic missiles.
>>
File: 1482124884191.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1482124884191.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>2262754

>aristocrats of the soul

explain please.
>>
>>2262764
Essentially someone who is high-born in spirit and character.
>>
>>2262754
this isn't a debate. making an observation about evolafags on 4chan isn't the same as inventing an imaginary opponent to argue against.

if this WAS a debate i'd say you yourself even admitted that that observation made is true to a certain degree and we're only quibbling about how many 'a lot' means
>>
>>2262764
a spook, make believe you are an aristocrat of sorts to feel better even though really you are a cuck
>>
>>2262790
I've never seen proof they acted this way. Perhaps we've seen different fans of Evolas.
>>
>essential

tell me then, what is essential and how is it not a larper fantasy for feudalism?
>>
>>2262718
I don't get the appeal to the masses you have hear.

He was an aristocrat and his writing were to aristocrats
>>
>>2262300
The American and French Revolution are what enabled the Freemasons to take over the West.

The Freemasons first used the French military might(Napoleon) to spread their ideology(humanism, secularism, egalitarianism, and so on) and political system(republic), then, they used the American might after WW2 to finish what the French did, pretty much like the Church used the Franks to spread Catholicism
>>
>>2264989
How did they accumulate that wealth to buy armies like that ?
>>
>>2265108
>Buy armies
They didn't use money they simply took over the countries using revolutionary movement.

Check Loge des Neuf-Soeurs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Neuf_S%C5%93urs
>>
>>2262533
This desu, Evola is cool and all but Guenon is less flamboyant about it and goes deeper on the things that matters.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.