[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some lessons in trickery that went down in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1482286918602.jpg (41KB, 426x582px) Image search: [Google]
1482286918602.jpg
41KB, 426x582px
What are some lessons in trickery that went down in history?
>>
>Rise of third Reich
>Rise of Habsburg dynasty
>Rise of German Empire
>>
If you want to be a villain number one, you have to shoot refugees on the run!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Gun_Ri_massacre
>>
>>2261851
>Be King Josiah
>see your citizens pouring libations to the Queen of Heaven, sacrificing to Ba'al and occasionally a child to Moloch when things get boring
>REEEEEEEE YAHWEH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
>Forges a covenant treaty "written" by Moses that says that Israel can only worship Yahweh and can only do so at the temple in Jerusalem
>Goes on rampage terrorizing the populace and destroying idols
>Jerusalem is clean
>wew my work is done! I've saved Judah
>sees pilgrims headed up to sacrifice to the golden calfs at Bethel
>REEEEE SOLOMON'S TEMPLE IS THE HOUSE OF YAHWEH
>Kills the priests of Bethel and burns their bones upon the altar there
>goes on campaign terrorizing Samaria
>Pharaoh Neco is passing through
>REEEEEE GOY BOW BEFORE YAHWEH
>Josiah is shot by single arrow and dies from the wound
>Neco set up a puppet ruler over Judah
>Josiah's sperging leads to Jerusalem being repeatedly besieged by Babylonians under puppet rulers loyal to Egypt.
>>
File: Cliff-Harpers-Max-Stirner.gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cliff-Harpers-Max-Stirner.gif
7KB, 170x200px
Are you, uh, a real egoist?
Well, uh, technically... nah.

Have you ever caught a spook, like, uh, like a real supreme essence?
Nah.

Have you ever tried to make something your property?
Nah nah.

Alright, I can see that I will have to teach you how to be egoists.

Hey! We're Unique aones Hey! We're Unique Ones!

Now listen closely. Here's a little lesson in selfishness. This is going down in philosophy. If you wanna be an Unique One. You have to chase a spook on the run.

Just follow your own interests, and sneak around. Be careful not to makeanything sacred. No, don't follow morals!

We're Unique Ones Hey! We're Unique Ones!

Ha ha ha! Now look at this property, that I just found. When I say gehen, be ready to take it. Gehen! Take it from him, not me! Uh, let's try something else.

Now watch and learn, here's the deal. Feuerbach will slip and fall on this book I wrote. Ha ha ha, gasp! *little Stirners slip on "Stirner's Critics"* What are you doing!?

ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We're Unique Ones Hey! ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We're Unique Ones ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We're Unique Ones Hey! ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We're Unique Ones Hey! Hey!
>>
>>2261851
>lazy town memes
t. teenage ifunny memelord
>>
File: 1484731514348.gif (3MB, 619x329px) Image search: [Google]
1484731514348.gif
3MB, 619x329px
>>2262126
Fuck u
>>
File: x5VBqJp.png (684KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
x5VBqJp.png
684KB, 1500x900px
This guy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Pujol_Garc%C3%ADa
>>
File: 8 Diosas de Corea.jpg (227KB, 1334x570px) Image search: [Google]
8 Diosas de Corea.jpg
227KB, 1334x570px
>>2261851
The 8 Goddesses of South Korea.
>>
>>2262126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GD9A8swxfo&index=5&list=LLVjEkCLm-Zq-AjWiTqhUfjw
>>
>>2263582
what the hell, I was just reading about this guy the other day
>>
File: 1433304219088.jpg (154KB, 1366x825px) Image search: [Google]
1433304219088.jpg
154KB, 1366x825px
>>2263582
Holy Shit. That is amazing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.