[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Everything after Aquinas was a mistake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: Edward Feser.jpg (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Edward Feser.jpg
18KB, 450x450px
>Everything after Aquinas was a mistake
>>
File: DumbFrog.png (246KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
DumbFrog.png
246KB, 550x535px
>people tell me Aquinas was one of Christianity's great philosophers
>meme proof for God that doesn't hold up
>supported torture for apostates
>>
File: expert (2).jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
expert (2).jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>2257422
Within an Aristotelian framework it does, at least.

The problem with people like Feser is that they outline a few theological concepts with Aristotelianism and then want you to leap all the way to Christian dogma, leaving a massive chasm filled with miracles and other bullshitteries.

And then there's the problem with post-subjectively cognized religion that comes into view with Jordan Peterson.
>>
File: tired.png (154KB, 392x390px) Image search: [Google]
tired.png
154KB, 392x390px
>>2257402
>Christfag "philosopher" who believes Gluttony is a deadly sin is so fat that they had to saw a hole in his dinner table.
>>
>I used to be an atheist in the enlightenment tradition!
>starts off book with random bashing of gay marriage, and saying the legacy of the enlightenment era must be destroyed

My favorite part is when he tried to prove god's existence by saying Jesus never told a lie; and when he anticipates that the reader will poke "all sorts of holes in it" he responds by saying it's not supposed to be a fool-proof example but merely a demonstration one can prove god exists because Jesus never told a lie.
>>
>>2257402
>Thomas "a kike" nas
>dude angels lmao
Fuck off.
>>
>>2257741
That is really his argument for Christianity? Jesus never lied?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.