[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I congratulate you - because you are by far much smarter than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: smert.png (4KB, 164x196px) Image search: [Google]
smert.png
4KB, 164x196px
I congratulate you - because you are by far much smarter than the average bear. And to be honest, I love you guys, not only because of this, but because you have had the sense to find your way here and gloriously shitpost.

I was "the smartest kid in the room" for my first dozen jobs. It wasn't until my early 30's until I found myself working within a group of peers. What was startling though, was the realization that many of my problems dealing with society was essentially down to the fact that most people are really.fucking.stupid. It was base humilty that prevented me from realizing that fact even though they had me in advanced classes and programs from 4th grade.

Maybe you don't realize this, and maybe I am giving you a leg up. I am a "Genius", but not in the sci-fi book sense. It is only that I have an IQ that is around 60-80 points higher than the "masses" in my society. I thought my problems in communication were my own, but they were simply limitations in exchanging information with people who can only juggle 3 balls to my 6. Trust me though, I really feel fucking stupid most of the time, and I am. Intelligence is a spectrum, and my analytical IQ is much higher than my emotional IQ.

Of course I am bragging, but also this is a public service. The way I learned this was doing computer support. Very early in my career I was supporting very important and very "Wise" and "Intelligent" people who mostly had simply lost brain plasticity and did not grow up with technology. I still consider many of them to be superior in intellect and wisdom than I, but I now consider myself to be "intellectually" at their level as I grow. At least I hope I will live long enough to understand the wisdom they were operating with.

Do you feel this? Do you know what I am saying?
(pt.1)
>>
File: tfw too smert not to be smug.png (35KB, 365x367px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too smert not to be smug.png
35KB, 365x367px
The median IQ in the world is still around 100 IQ. My IQ was measured in 1994 at 154 and is very likely now somewhat lower because I am an actual crazy person. I would guesstimate the average IQ of 4chan is around 125 and the average IQ of Reddit is 103. [This is of course very scientific but I don't share my methods]

Have you ever taken an IQ test or had an epiphany about how actually stupid the average person is compared to you? I bet many of you have!
>>
File: 1376265056689.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
1376265056689.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>2257260
>>2257264
>Global Rule #3 is in effect.
>>
Please kindly get the fuck over yourself.

Not history related.
>>
>>2257260
My IQ is 666, I won't shaer the test results neither the methods though
>>
File: tfw too intelligent too furious.png (49KB, 743x423px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too intelligent too furious.png
49KB, 743x423px
>>2257273
Discussing IQ is firmly within the humanities
>>
File: 1445998495565.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1445998495565.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
> the average IQ of 4chan is around 125
>>
File: meIRL.jpg (57KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
meIRL.jpg
57KB, 300x225px
>>2257260
>the average bear.
Fuck we are discovered! SHUT IT DOWN! THEY KNOW!
>>
File: tfw too smert for framing.png (388KB, 954x934px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too smert for framing.png
388KB, 954x934px
Come on, some of you must have taken an IQ test before, right? The online ones a good too if you'll have trouble receiving one from a psychiatrist.

They're actually more trustworthy sometimes in my experience. The times I've done them online routenly award me higher scores than my original score. It was also administered by a woman, so you know what that means of course.
>>
>>2257264
>The median IQ in the world is still around 100 IQ.
The weird thing is that it always will be, because the test scores are normalized and fitted to a uniform distribution. Spooky.

>My IQ was measured in 1994 at 154 and is very likely now somewhat lower because I am an actual crazy person.
I haven't seen the psychological assessment that goes along with your IQ test, but unless you are psychotic or had brain trauma your IQ is about the same. Depending on how old you were when the test was taken, its most likely slightly lower due to some combination of regression towards the mean and Flynn effect.

Then again since it was in 1994 and IQ tests are very different now, it's hard to really judge what your IQ would be.

>Have you ever taken an IQ test or had an epiphany about how actually stupid the average person is compared to you?
I've taken the Wechsler 4 times. They were older editions and I've never been tested as an adult. I could discuss the results but imo there are more interesting portions of psychological testing and the only reason IQ is discussed at all is because it's used by immature people to feel superior to others, or to further some stupid supremacist agenda.
>>
>>2257347
IQ tests are typically administered by a psychologist.
>>
File: tfw too smert 2.jpg (1MB, 1154x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too smert 2.jpg
1MB, 1154x1500px
>>2257473
I clearly wasn't a typical situation
>>
>>2257293
It's probably true though, most of us here are pretty smart. It's the famous smart but lazy. Of course, given our self deprecating humour we'll mock our own intelligence and potential.
>>
I have a theory the average person on the chans/reddit/old web 1.0 forums are smarter than the average person by far who avoids reading and putting their thoughts into writing as much as possible outside of their job.

Am I wrong?
>>
>>2257646
This is an awful thread, but I believe that the reason people on forums appear more intelligent is because the type that gravitates toward places like this are the high IQ/low achiever type. These are people who have above average intelligence and poor social skills (genetically inherited). High intelligence/poor social skills are positively selected for because the negatives of being a speg are counterbalanced by the benefits of being smart. People who have high IQs and high social skills are the ones who immediately go out and become the elite. They don't spend time on internet forums.
>>
Smarter? My OP, I am a bit more ambitious than all that. IQ? Silly little tests? You are small.

I am simply -better- than my peers. I always knew it, I think, I just sort of assumed it. But now I know it. --I mean morally better, intellectually better (truly intellectually better; deeper thinking, philosophically inclined, AMBITIOUS; politically I am far more subtle than the rest of my year, who all voted UKIP or Green in our mock election; I did the egoistic thing and spoiled my vote, though my friend who was running for Lib Dem cried when she got no votes) frankly I'm bored with where I was going with this, so you shall have to finish it yourself. I think you can see my betterness is better than yours. IQ is for...the naive, the unambitious.

And if there's anything a man cannot lack, it is ambition, as I'm sure Machiavelli would have said.
>>
Note about online tests. I was put into advanced classes 'officially' at 4th grade and was already set into a different track from 1st grade, as far back as I can remember. When I was in my 20's I took online tests with my friends and beat the smartest of them by a few points. It's basically "entry level genius". Which for most of my life I didn't think was that special.
>>
>>2257572
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>2257260
Most people lack not only academic and emotional intelligence, but also, and most importantly, they lack the experiential intelligence necessary to come up with realistic, practical answers; or to analyze, see many possibilities and advise.

I thought the business guys and gals were somewhat smart too when I first started a computer programming career. But they stopped learning in a single subject while I explored many fields of study. Most of them--the masses--lack basic common sense and exceptional core skills and knowledge to ever succeed as anything but paper pushers, bs'ers and followers.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.