[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of an average iq must exist between two populations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

How much of an average iq must exist between two populations until one side considered another shit flinging monkies with no redeeming qualities? Like if there was a population of one million with an average iq of 175 dealing with a population with an average iq of 100 what would it look like? If a population of homo efectus was cloned and brought into NYC what would happen?

This might seem like /pol/ bait but it's not. Keep that shit out of here. I'm just interested in how and where such a line would be drawn.
>>
File: 1377197860455.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1377197860455.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>2254337
>This might seem like /pol/ bait but it's not.
>>
>>2254337
I think the aboriginals in Australia might be your closest real life parallel. Aren't they treated more or less as fauna in some parts?
>>
This might seem like /pol/ bait, but take a look at Germany and Sweden.
>>
>>2254762
>Aren't they treated more or less as fauna in some parts?

LMAO
>>
>>2254762
https://youtu.be/aC-A6SP3EsQ

Abos are nice fellas before they are corrupted by degenerate Australian drinking culture and welfare cheques. Leave them alone!
>>
>>2254337
>f a population of homo efectus was cloned and brought into NYC what would happen?
They would fit right in.
>>
>>2254762
They were considered flora and fauna until 1967.
>>
>>2254337
Unless this guy honestly doesn't understand anything about pre human life this is definitely/pol/ bait.

But for the sake of anyone who doesn't know I'll throw in a few words.

>how much of an average iq must exist

For starters iq is a generally new way to measure nero science and concepts of brain functions. Math, science, memory, language and so on. (I'm being generic). These are things that we modern humans have been taught and exposed to in education for many many generations now. So any culture not exposed to conceptual thinking as a means to use memory or math skills everyday will have a low iq.

>one side considered another shit flinging monkies with no redeeming qualities

Happens all the time in history: Europeans to Native Americans. Europeans to Native Africans. Eastwrn Asians to Southern Asians. Romans to Barbarians. The list goes on.

>what would it look like?

Probably mass enslavement like History shows. Probably not in today's world more likely that they would be outcasted much like people with lower iqs are outcasted today. IexampleI "reclaiming the r word." But if it were some sort of native population that was found on an uncharted island, the UN would probably do its part to help maintain its identity, after stripping the land of whatever resources I'm sure.

>if a population of homo erectus* was cloned and brought into NYC what would happen?

Uhhhh fuckin they would not get along at all.
Homo erectus depending on how far down the line of evolution barley had a concept of community, probably couldn't even comprehend the millions of people packed into a space that small. Not to mention they also didn't have the same development of vocal cords as we do today so they wouldn't even be able communicate. If anything these subhumans would be barely considered human enough not to be put into a zoo. Though I personally believe zoos are a fuckin crime and the worst way to assert our dominance over all other animals.

(Just my opinion thought)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.