[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monotheism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: thinker.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
thinker.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
How did the people of early monotheism deal with the fact that the god of everything only spoke to them?

I guess you could say they thought they were special but how could god not talk to the Japanese or Native Americans or the Western Africans or Swedes? They are his children too.

Seem like a hole imo
>>
>>2253837
Noah was the most faithful.
>>
>>2254009
And before that?
>>
>>2254011
Smitznu the Super Worshipper.
>>
>>2254011
Before that the entire world was faithless and filled with sin. It's in Genesis, bro.
>>
He spoke to Zarathustra though.
>>
>>2253837
Early on he spoke to everyone but Abraham was such a good boy that God chose to only care about his people. The Japanese, Swedes and Native Americans never produced such good boys.
>>
Everyone else was a stupid dickhead so god didn't talk to them. The chosen people (you!) are extra special, so god does talk to them (through prophets) and does stuff to help you out.
It was a convincing argument if you were an illiterate bronze age goat herder.
>>
>>2253837
Can't question the word of God or else you'll be damned for eternity, and as a bonus, be a pariah.
>>
They were the chosen people, it's that simple. God sent prophets to all people, but messengers to few
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 800x720px
>>2253837
That's not true. The original native Australia, before invaders came, worships one God. They did not make any statue for worship, eventhough they're fully capable of making one. And pray the way as Muslim pray, fall on their face.

Just like how Jesus(Matthew 26:39), Jesus's disciples(Matthew 17:6), Moses(Exodus 34:8), Abraham(Genesis 17:17), Aoron and Moses(Number 16:20-22, 20:6) and many more in the Bible.

The Abrahamaic God has many names. Regardless of the names given to Him, what's important is the total submission to one God and don't associate any god with Him.

The Muslim believe that God sent prophet to all mankind, of all times.

https://www.alislam.org/library/books/revelation/part_3_section_2.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monotheism

https://www.quora.com/If-Allah-is-the-universal-God-and-He-sends-His-revelation-to-all-human-beings-then-why-have-I-never-heard-of-some-story-of-a-prophet-born-in-China
>>
>>2254801
name one actual irrefutable correlation between their beliefs

If it is the same god it should be the same story
>>
>>2255803
Their total submission to one God and don't associate anyone other than Him.
>>
>>2256631
>>2255803
get wrecked.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.