[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Franz Ferdinand died for our sins.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Franz_ferdinand.jpg (702KB, 1262x1544px) Image search: [Google]
Franz_ferdinand.jpg
702KB, 1262x1544px
Daily reminder that Franz Ferdinand died for our sins.
>>
He still lives in the music of his namesake band.
>>
he was merely the first casualty of furries
>>
Franz Ferdin, and who? complete your sentence anon
>>
>>2248968
Rumor has it he said "take me out" just before he got shot. True story.
>>
>>2247459
yeah the sin of Westphalian interventionist diplomacy.
>>
>>2247459
Daily reminder that the Serbs were the original terrorist scum.
>>
>>2247459
>Biggest anti war Austrian diplomat gets killed and his assasination led directly to the war he tries to stop

Very sad pottery
>>
>>2247459
Goodnight, sweet prince.
>>
>>2248982
Underrated.
>>
>>2247459
Long ago, but not forgotten.
>>
>tfw you realize you were wrong
I wish Austrians still ruled Balkans :(
>>
>>2249388
>were
>implying they still aren't terrorist niggers

The only thing worse than literal niggers are Balkaniggers
>>
File: 1484687352388.png (1MB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484687352388.png
1MB, 1100x1200px
>>2248982
May his soul be forever at rest.
>>
>>2252909
this really needs to be the image for the sticky
>>
>>2247459
His death really was quite heartbreaking.
>>
>>2252909
Lucifur returns.
>>
>>2252909
Is this someone's fetish? I'm confused.
>>
>>2253407
>Is this someone's fetish?
yes
>>
>>2253407
It's a serb thing. You wouldn't understand.
>>
File: habsfeel.jpg (35KB, 613x611px) Image search: [Google]
habsfeel.jpg
35KB, 613x611px
>>2247459
>fundamentalist catholic to the point of being superstitious
>hated hungarians because he couldn't handle the bantz when he was still in the army
>hated jews and viewed slavs as subhuman

>in spite of all of this, 100% understood all the policy changes needed to save the empire
>dies trying to reassure his wife whom he broke with political convention and married for love that "it's nothing"

WW1 was bound to happen, but it picked a particularly shitty way to happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 750x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 750x487px
>>2252623
>he hasent taken the Balkanpill
>>
>>2248982
I just don't get why he did that
>>
>>2253437
but the crown is gold not iron?
>>
>>2253724
>muh
>>
>>2253471
This is why Gavrilo Princip deserves to have his grave to be pissed on by every soldier who survived the Great War. Fuck that retard and his Black Hand comrades.

Austria-Hungary was gonna break apart sooner or later, but it didn't need a fucking World War to do it. A general European war would've broken out sooner or later I agree, but it might not have as been as damaging or long-lasting had it been delayed.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.