[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much time, money and resources were wasted in pursuit of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

How much time, money and resources were wasted in pursuit of the Holocaust, that could have went towards the German war effort?

And would it be significant enough to alter the outcome of WW2 for Germany?
>>
>>2245500

It was only a matter of time once the USA entered the war.
>>
File: lena-dunham-clenched-teeth.jpg (83KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lena-dunham-clenched-teeth.jpg
83KB, 300x300px
>>2245500
>How much time, money and resources were wasted in pursuit of the Holocaust
Zero.
>>
>>2245500
In all honesty their genocidal policies probably saved them money, due to the massive amount of slave labor they utilized and all the food freed up by starving most of the population.
>>
>>2245527
really I didn't think they produced any military equipment in the concentration camps?
>>
Germany would have won the eastern front if it had a policy of of making good with the constituent republics of the USSR. But of course, then the war becomes redundant.
>>
>>2245517
It just seems Germany was doing far to many things at once.

Why not win the war. Then you can genocide.
>>
>>2245557
Holocaust did not happen so the question is pointless.
>>
The Holocaust never happend.
>>
>>2245537
Auschwitz laborers tended to work in Polish factories and created a bunch of steel. Messerschmidt, I.G. Farben, Opel and Junkers came to rely on Jewish workers as the war got later. Something like 20% of German synthetic rubber was made in Auschwitz alone.
>>
>>2245561
>>2245517
edgy
>>
File: 1484824069171.jpg (64KB, 548x487px) Image search: [Google]
1484824069171.jpg
64KB, 548x487px
>>2245500
>>
>>2245500
practically nothing, and it paid off in purely utilitarian terms as the internees were used as free labor and doubled as a partial solution to Germany's food shortage.
>>
>>2245537
camps were built next to factories for a reason.
>>
>>2246109
Dude seriously? Why would you post lying infographs on our board? Its not funny, not even in the shitposting way.

I know you are emotionally challenged since historically literate audience won't accept your petty obsession with Holocaust, but why do you keep trying? Wouldn't it be better to just bath in muck on /pol/ and leave /his/ for actual history?
>>
>>2246093
>>2245527
This is a good answer.
The same is most likely true for British slave labor used to construct things like Asian or African railroads.
>>
>>2246284
>leave /his/ for actual history?

Not even him but I laughed out loud.
>>
>>2245500
Not much, I think the main damage was the brain drain plus the very stupid idea of labeling stuff "Jewish physics".
>>
>>2245517
Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>2245557

The all out dedicated extermination process was decided upon after it became clear that the war was a losing prospect. You're not going to get another chance, so it has to be done now.
>>
>>2246401
>Go back to /pol/.
The irony that people HERE have the balls to use that....do they think it's an insult? /pol/ regularly makes the news, is tightly organized, has posters who not only understand the net better but in general have a superior knowledge of history.

This board should be advertising on /pol/ hoping for that energy and enthusiasm.
>>
File: 1387137765558.png (195KB, 454x500px) Image search: [Google]
1387137765558.png
195KB, 454x500px
>>2247088
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.