[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Julius Evola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: julius evola.jpg (66KB, 350x483px) Image search: [Google]
julius evola.jpg
66KB, 350x483px
Im going through complete works of various philosophers from all sides of the political spectrums/religious/ect

I just bought the complete works of julius evola and all of his essays and im about to dive into them on Friday.

What does /his/ think of the radical traditionalist evola?
>>
>>2244636
>he buys books XD
I wish I had money too...
>>
>>2244670
get a fucking job, NEET. Nothing beats the feeling of a real book
>>
He's underrated as a philosopher and writer. His symbolic interpretation of history and excentric views and biography makes him one of the most interesting personalities of the 20th century.
>>
I've read some excerpts from him, and heard people talk about him. Seems very interesting but I don't think I'm nearly philosophically capable or historically knowledgeable enough to get the most out of him yet. I think my thoughts are too modern to grasp a lot of the things he's saying.
>>
File: moderman.jpg (6KB, 216x230px) Image search: [Google]
moderman.jpg
6KB, 216x230px
>>2244718
>>2244718
>>
He's ok. Evola is interesting to read as a case study as an aristocrat losing his grip in the modern world and it's hard to find basis in what he's saying in the real world.
>>
>>2244779
make him cast magic missile and it´ll be perfect
>>
File: gazeintheabyss.jpg (194KB, 1120x812px) Image search: [Google]
gazeintheabyss.jpg
194KB, 1120x812px
While it's hard to disagree with anyone who criticizes materialistic culture and it's potential for nihilism, I get exceedingly suspicious at the attempts by people like him to come up with a viable alternative that doesn't entail the destruction of the good parts of the current society.
>>
>traditionalism

when will this meme die? we can't go back to the ancien regime, and if we could we'd be storming the bastille within 5 minutes upon realising how fucking shit it was.

fuck these larpers, deal with the reality of the present.
>>
Where did you buy that? Google doesn't give me any answer.
>>
>>2244788
If you know where he's coming from it's not that difficult. Magic is real.
>>
>>2244821
>Not understanding what traditionalism is
>Thinks its about maintaining a stagnant technologically backwards retard state
>Not realizing its the preservation of philosophical fire and not the worship of ancient ashes

gtfo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.