[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I saw the crown of France laying on the ground, so I picked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 176x213px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 176x213px
>I saw the crown of France laying on the ground, so I picked it up with my sword.
Does anyone else get really hyped about this kind of thing. I find my blood pressure rising whenever I learn about this beautiful bastard
>>
>>2244076
Worthless manlet that got rekt twice.
>>
File: 1484179011488.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1484179011488.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>2244076
No. It just makes me feel even more disappointment in myself
>>
>>2244076
>ywn be the next brilliant emperor that conquers Europe
>>
File: the_marble_emperor_lives.jpg (27KB, 200x265px) Image search: [Google]
the_marble_emperor_lives.jpg
27KB, 200x265px
>>2244076

>Not picking it up a forging it into the faggot of fascism

Becoming the head of a dynastic empire was his biggest mistake
>>
>>2244220
What's the end game in fascism, then? We don't know, because no fascist regime had survived a transfer of power, but the leader can't live forever.
>>
>>2244076
You make it difficult to tell if you like him or hate him. Actually, it's hard to see anything intelligible in what you wrote: you might adore the sword, ground or the crown.
>>
>>2244242
Monarchies and liberal republics are actually functional. Stormfags just have nostalgia goggles for a short lived ideology that makes way too many internal and external enemies to be sustainable. They're typically depressed people that arise in poor economic times and exaggerate group conformity with cartoony stereotypes to reinforce their own sense of belonging, while preaching against social mores that restrict their ability to inflict violence or encourage empathy for the downtrodden.
>>
>>2244405
Could you argue that the expansive bureaucracy associated with monarchies and republics leads to their functionality and stability. Thus it has nothing to do with their respective ideologies.
>>
>>2244467
Then why did the even more expansive soviet bureaucracy fuck it up?
>>
>>2244076

I get kind of a similar thing from reading about Winston Churchill.

That magnificent son of a bitch.
>>
>>2244514
Economy based on seizing the means of production and then not doing it?
>>
>>2244076
Nappy and Romans were always theatrical like this.
>>
>>2244547
It seems they held most of these means or production in some form or other from the end of NEP to the dissolution.
>>
>>2244612
I was thinking more along global lines.

But I guess if any government had a grip over every person and resource it would be the "ultimate" form of goverence by default
>>
what the fuck was he thinking here
>>
>>2244686
>Napoleon my emperor, the whole civilised world has declared war on us!
>Heh! Well that simplifies things
*Tips bicorne
>>
File: rand-paul.jpg (15KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rand-paul.jpg
15KB, 640x360px
>>2244133
>>2244153
>tfw you'll never exploit the exact opportunities in exactly the right ways to dominate a continent for ~15 years and be remembered for all time
>>
>tfw just finished watching War & Peace
>even though I knew Napoleon inevitably abandons Moscow I wanted him to win so much
>>
>>2244076
He's honestly not that interesting and most of his accomplishments were merely circumstantial.
>>
>>2244405
Sounds more like communists
>>
>>2244890
you couldn't sound more like a buttblasted Brit if you tried
>>
>>2244890
t. anglo
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.