[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean to be a righteous person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0299.jpg (58KB, 521x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.jpg
58KB, 521x636px
What does it mean to be a righteous person?
>>
is that girl 7'2"
>>
File: stirner-kun.png (112KB, 303x486px) Image search: [Google]
stirner-kun.png
112KB, 303x486px
>>2243909
being spooked
>>
>>2243909

It means to be God.
>>
Romans 3:10
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
>>
>>2243920
I want Stirnerfags to be raped and then tell them that their tears and anal bleeding are spooks.
>>
>>2243909
it is to consciously realize platonic idea of Good
>>
File: isis1.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
isis1.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>2243935

All that is, was, or shall every be. Bow before me.
>>
To walk the Tao.
>>
to receive external validation from your actions that you performed because you personally believed they were the right thing to do morally speaking.
>>
>>2243935
but hey, Joseph was a just man, Bible says it in Mt 1:19
>>
>>2243909
>What does it mean to be a righteous person?

To vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.
>>
>>2243909
Always choosing what is right over what is easy but yea what >>2243920 said
>>
File: funnybecauseitstrue.jpg (7KB, 206x200px) Image search: [Google]
funnybecauseitstrue.jpg
7KB, 206x200px
>>2246160

Well, well, well......

They were ruled by a king, the angel of the abyss. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek it is Apollyon.

Revelation 9:11
>>
>>2243909
>don't cheat on your waifu
>don't denigrate another man's waifu
>don't shitpost
>don't go to /pol/ or /r9k/

Simple enough
>>
>>2243909
sh's only got one leg
>>
>>2243909

The truly righteous man understands you can't fight the wicked with righteous rules of engagement.
>>
>>2243920
If I am ever going to meet a stirnerfag IRL I am going to call his personal rights spooks and break his jaw.
>>
>>2246504
Stirnerites would kick your teeth in kid
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.