[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Africa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: San_tribesman.jpg (24KB, 220x329px) Image search: [Google]
San_tribesman.jpg
24KB, 220x329px
Why do congoids cry racism etc when theyre not even native to SA? They invaded and killed boers who inhabited non used land. And killed the original inhabitants that are the bushmen. Also exactly when did congoids invade SA?
>>
Capoid race?

fuck me i suck at everything
>>
>>2243491
>congoids

Why do stormfags insist on talking like 19th century pseudo-scientists?

The Khoisan have been in South Africa for Millennia, and the Bantu have been here since the early Middle Ages
>>
>>2243491
Why does any human cry racism, everyone is the result of some invasion or migration
>>
File: index12.jpg (41KB, 602x329px) Image search: [Google]
index12.jpg
41KB, 602x329px
>>2243508
Because they are 2 completely seperate sub races. If human races dont exist then why do we have dog races when all dogs have same ancestor?
>>
>>2243545
Dog have species, not races
>>
>>2243571
Same thing
>>
>>2243491
looks oddly like obama
>>
>>2243571
>>2243580
Literally both wrong

Species -> sub species -> race -> strain -> breed
>>
File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>2243597
I wished i loved myself
>>
File: 1483923603290.jpg (587KB, 1250x889px) Image search: [Google]
1483923603290.jpg
587KB, 1250x889px
>>2243491
It is still a rather beautiful country. But it could've been way more golden.

t. Afrikaneer
>>
>>2243580
no it's not bulldog is not the same species as chihuahua if they are then chimpanzee is the same race as human
>>
>>2243930
Do people think Afrikaners contributed anything to S. Africa?
>>
>>2245667
Depends on who you mean when you say people.
>>
>>2245667
Besides the architecture in general they took advantage of the farming land for example.

Google it my dude.
>>
>>2245660

>its a"stormfag thinks we classify species on outward appearence alone" episode

Bulldogs and Chihuahua are the same species, they're different breeds. Just because they look different doesn't mean they're not dogs that can interbreed. Chompanzee isn't "the same race as human" because they AREN'T human.
>>
Someone told me that both South Africa and Rhodesia were better under white leadership
>>
>>2245709

They were, but they also weren't dictatorships.
>>
>>2245667
Afrikaners discovered most of the country's natural resources as well as creating the legal structure upon which the state rests. They're also still the main contributors to agriculture.
>>
>>2245660
Dog breeds literally have less genetic variation than humans do.
A Poodle has less genetic difference to a Chiwawa than a South African does to a Scotsman.
>>
>>2243491
congoids are genocidal, war-mongering MANIACS

fuck the bantu invaders!!
>>
>get treated like shit and as second class citizen
>BUT IT'S NOT RACISM BECAUSE THEY CAME HERE HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO!

Bravo!
>>
>>2246439
niggers aren't human and thus are 2nd class citizens
>>
>>2246444

Well don't be surprised when they kick your shit in.
>>
>>2246450
>niggers
>kicking anyone's shit in
lmao
>>
>>2246456

>manage to topple regimes all across Africa
>>
>>2246463
>niggers throw a tantrum
>get a spanking
>international community throws a fit
>forces white people to hand over country to niggers
>country devolves into 3rd world niggertopia
>>
>>2246469
FUCK YOU SHITLORD AND FUCK YOUR RACISM FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK THEIR IMPERIALISM
>>
>>2246481
u mad niggerlover
>>
>>2243545
>sub races

No, Europeans and Middle Easterners are sub races. Khoisan and Bantus are literally different races.

Also, stop calling them Congoids, that implies they're all from the Congo. Even the Bantus are from South Nigeria.
>>
>>2243571
Dogs have breeds, unless you're calling all members in the Canis genus a dog.

All dog breeds are a subspecies of the wolf Canis lupis, namely Canis lupis familiaris.
>>
>>2246111
So what knowledge did Afrikaners had that the native S. Africans didn't have when it came to agriculture?
>>
>>2243491
Blacks are retards, they literally think any dark brown person is black.
>>
>>2246481
Get a load of this liberal scum
>>
>>2247652
Australian Aborigines and Khoisan were once considered to be Negroids by white people just because they had dark skin and vaguely (and I do mean VAGUELY) similar features. Don't be a faggot.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.