[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better machine gun than the MG-42 for its time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Name a better machine gun than the MG-42 for its time.
>>
>>2242689
Don't make me say it.
>>
>>2242689
there is none. Even by today's standards its the best machine gun ever made, its only downside is that it chews through bullets at a godly rate, which is why they made later machine guns have slower firerate.
>>
Bren
>>
>>2242689
Browning "Feed Me Germans" M2
>>
File: maxim-machine-gun.jpg (80KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
maxim-machine-gun.jpg
80KB, 640x360px
>>
File: tumblr_mkgrinoj1b1qa9txao1_500.gif (1016KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkgrinoj1b1qa9txao1_500.gif
1016KB, 500x270px
>>2242689

there is none better
>>
>>2242689
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXQygRVvEmM
Watch this video wehraboo
>>
>>2242751
Fuck you.
>>
>>2242751

>bren vs spandau

I swear to god, if I play this video and that limey fuck lindeybeig shows his fucking face...
>>
Is this even a question? All military experts agree - the Bren was the ultimate in sustained AND accurate fire. That's why German soldiers launched the 1944 Ardennes Offensive at AMERICAN and NOT British lines.

Furthermore, there a secret clause in British war plans to NEVER send ANY Bren MGs to the Soviets for fear of them using said Brens to destroy the American armies if war ever broke out after the defeat of Germany.

RULE BRITANNIA!!!
>>
>>2242760
Is it you Lindy?

>Furthermore, there a secret clause in British war plans to NEVER send ANY Bren MGs to the Soviets for fear of them using said Brens to destroy the American armies if war ever broke out after the defeat of Germany.
Both nazis and Soviets held Brno
>>
>>2242760
Not to mention the British won every battle because of the Bren while the Germans always lost because they used the shitty Spandau
>>
>>2242697
Im gonna do it for you matey, OP the best machinegun of the era was clearly the Bren.
>>
the Bren
>>
>>2242689
Type 90 machine gun
>>
>>2242689
Bren, of course!
>>
>>2242760
>Bongs bragging about copying a Czech gun
>>
>>2242789
Not a single modern battle of any consequence has ever been won because one side had a better small arm.
>>
>>2245404
Tell that to the Americans who absolutely destroyed their enemies thanks to their Garands.
>>
>>2245422
Yeah, just imagine, every soldier was basically a force multiplier thanks to their semi-automatic rifles!!!
>>
>>2245422
Except for the part where they didn't. Which was every part.
sry bruv small arms don't win wars.
>>
File: ian rpg.png (371KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
ian rpg.png
371KB, 500x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSG2Flnc1Rs

Either this, the M2 Browning or the HARD BASS ADIDAS DSHK DSHK.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.